Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 pm
Scyerline

Willow scratched the back of her head. "It's okay," She said with a nod, "Nice to meet you too Bea."

Her tail flickered as she sort of followed Bea's gaze around the room stopping again at the reaper that seemed pretty ticked off. It was still unfortunate she thought that he'd be that against something.

Willow nodded when she was asked the question. "Yup, I got enrolled shortly after the open house." She answered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:56 pm
Danny looked completely taken aback, her eyes wide in apology. "I didn't mean to ... I mean ... they said," she said, flailing for an apology for her behavior. She should've known better than to trust Roch! Ren, maybe, he seemed nice and honest enough, but she should've known to draw the line at Roch. She reached back and gave Roch a slap and hissed, "You shouldn'tve done that you jerk!"

She would've pounded him more if it weren't for the fact that Damien came strutting into the classroom. She currently wasn't aware of the ... quarrel ... going on between Roch- she hadn't even picked up the suttle hints from groanspring, so she yelled to him, "Hi Demi!!!"

Her hands immediately flung up to cover her mouth though, as she remember Tybalt's sensitive (deaf?) ears. "S-sorry ... I won't talk anymore. Well I mean I'm talking right now because I have to tell you this, but I won't do anymore after this. But I kind of alr-" She brought her hands up again. She would be good!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Roch choked, looking away, his shoulders shaking before he started laughing. "Oh man, that was--" he said, cracking up. For a moment he forgot that the other guy was a ghost, he was that amused.

"Did you see his face?" he asked. "But damn, I NEED my ears, Danny," he complained, even though it was ABSOLUTELY his (and Ren's) fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 pm
"I WAS KIDDING KIDDING - "

Ren ducked behind LW, attempting to hide himself from the raging Tybalt, not very successful in hiding the snorts of laughter he was muffling behind his hand. "LW, kindly keep your puppy friend from murdering me. I don't want to be a ghost like him~"

He caught Danny's eye and flashed her a mischievous wink, then straightened, taking LW by the hand and dragging her towards the teal haired student and the one with the tiger ears to meet more people.

"Hi," Ren said, thrusting out his hand to the first ghoul, the pale faced one, with a wide smile. "I'm Ren, and this is my ghoulfriend - " Oh, how he loved saying that. " - LW. I think I saw you at the festival a few weeks ago? And," he added, looking at the tiger eared one. "You look familiar too. What's your name?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm
"Ah, wonderful! It's good to see another new student. I'm new too," smiling at Willow. Bea was suddenly caught off guard by the gryphon boil who unexpectedly introduced himself and his ghoulfriend, who she already greeted when she walked in. The lady in white didn't seem to mind though. "Oh~! Hello!" she said in response to Ren. "Yes, I was- er am running for Public Relations for Student Council." She turned to look at LW, "And hello to you, again!" giggling towards the ghoul.

Bea absolutely loved seeing happy couples. She was quite envious of what they had and let out a dreamy sigh just thinking about it. "So, how long have you two been together?" resting her arms on the desk, holding up her head with her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm
The last class had involved holding Lilith's hand, which was an improvement over fire and yet again, more fire.

But the process of brewing treats had piqued Barth's interest, and even if his cooking was notoriously bad, the use of Fear (and the process of combining and perhaps more importantly dividing it) was relevant to one of his more recent projects. Malcolm had been a good ship captain. And Barth, after all, did like minipets even if he had a tendency to...misplace them.

So he showed up at Minipets class, for the first time minus a Minipet. Class wasn't in full swing, but students were already chatting. He dragged himself to the first seat available.

Barth is joining.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Willow smiled, "Oh I didn't know you were new too, Bea!"

Willow had seen the other two coming, luckily so it didn't catch her off guard; she smiled when Ren introduced himself and his ghoulfriend. "I'm Willow, it's a pleasure meeting you Ren, LW." The Byakko answered with a smile, "You might've seen me at the open house or the festival one." She said with a small nod.

The tigress looked impressed at Bea when she said she was running for office. Thinking it was a brave step for someone new to a school this size, the ghost didn't think she could've done something like that, specially when she was already jumpy in classroom settings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm
"Ahhh, yes, I remember you now," Ren said with a smile to Bea. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Bea. And you as well, Willow - always glad to have more cats around here, y'know what I mean?"

He grinned at her, and squeezed LW's fingers before turning back to the two ghouls, Bea specifically. "Well," he said, with a glance over at his ghoulfriend before grinning. "About a week? But we've been best friends for ages before then."

Barth had slouched into the room by then, and Ren lifted a hand in greeting to the sloth demon. "Yo, dude. Glad you could make it to class."

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 pm
Quote:
Blade Kuroda

Quote:
King Inversitle

"Oh a Vocalepus?" Mitsu had heard of those but had yet to really see one. It sounded amazing though. Helping take care of the room must be nice. Milo just...slept a lot and Ziggy liked to claw things.

But yay introductions! Mitsu had completely missed the sneer Pepin had given Shun, the magic of limited peripheral vision thanks to her mask. "Yes, I hope it will help with Ziggy," Mitsu said taking a seat next to Shun for the time being.

"If I can't figure out anything during class I'm thinking about staying after and asking..." Mitsu became distracted realizing Pepin was staring off somewhere and had grown eerily still. Trying to follow her line of sight Mitsu spotted the undead leviathan. Who was that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm
"Hello Ren, Bea," Barth said, already half-sinking into the floor. "And Professor."

A lot of familiar faces, now that he was looking about. He was...concerned with the scenery change.

"The err, red bushes are new."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 pm
OOPS!

While Mot had meant to show up in a timely fashion, and normally he did, the reaper managed to lose track of time somehow, and found himself racing from the dorms to class as fast as his long legs would take him.

Mot slowed down once he was near the classroom, huffing and puffing as he caught his breath. He entered the classroom like he hadn't just run a marathon and scanned the... room?

What.. was this place?

((Mot is attending))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm
West was embarrassed to admit it to himself, but he stalled. He stalled until Ren arrived and started making grabby hands at LW and the ghoul no longer seemed interested in him at all, let alone who had administered his test. It was a relief, so much so that he sighed and almost comically wiped his brow. Instead he just ran a hand back through his hair and glanced around the room, looking for a place to stand where he was unlikely to get mauled by errant tentacles.

He had just picked out a nice spot against the wall when he heard the thoroughly irritating chirps of Damien the Irritating Irritant. A thousand mating Corrividus would have been a more welcome sound.

"Yeah I came 'ere so I can learn how t'stop punchin' puppies," he replied with a sneer. "It'sa problem I've got." He turned around, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "What're you here for? Can't stop wettin' th'bed?"

Bloodlust Dante

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Aah! Late! She was going to be late! The Baku rushed down the hallway, notebook and pencil case clutched to her chest as she weaved around students who were milling around in the hallway. For once, Xiu was glad that she was relatively small--at least it helped her avoid running into anyone! Or at least...she thought so, anyways. Just as that thought passed through her mind, she slowed her pace, turned the corner into the classroom, and...oof! Right into someone's back!

Fortunately, since she had already slowed down, the impact only made her stagger backwards. Blushing, she bowed her head apologetically and was about to say something when she realized just who it was she had walked into. At once, her expression became a smile, and her tail gave a little wag. "Mot! Hello! S-sorry about that!" She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, grinning up at the cowboil.

...On the bright side, it didn't look like she was that late! She had made it on time!

(( Xiu is joining! <3 ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm
Willow's slight amazement to Bea's PR comment made her giggle. This ghoul was so adorable! And not just because she has animal features, but that was always a plus. Bea loved anything the resemble a creature. Which was probably another reason why she was taking this class.

After hearing Ren, Bea gasped a little. "Oh~! That sounds too adorable! Congratulations you two!" she said cheerfully, admiring their relationship.

Bea heard someone greet her from nearby. "Barth!" she said a bit surprised to see him, though she did perked up, "Hi! I didn't know you had an interest in minipets!" He seemed so sluggish, though that was expected.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 pm
LW sighed heavily and looked up at the ceiling of the room while a particular obnoxious gryphon boil hid behind her and laughed at an equally obnoxious black dog. Her tail thwacked Ren in the leg while she lowered her gaze to Tybalt. "I'd say he's sorry, but we both know he isn't. But I am sorry, Tybalt. And I think you and I should hang out really soon for some canine time." The she-wolf winked devilishly at Tybalt, hiding it from Ren while he hid behind her. Oh yes. She would go visit Tybalt very soon. They needed some canine fun!

As Ren gripped her hand and tugged her away to meet more people, she shot Tybalt a look and whispered, "I'll be back, okay?" She felt bad just leaving him there! He had finally showed up for class for once and he was getting teased. LW sighed again and made a note to drag her boilfriend - EEEE so much fun to say! - back over to make peace for this class.

She shoved plots of payback to the back of her mind and bounded along cheerfully with Ren to stop in front of two ghouls. LW grinned at both of them and offered her free hand to each of them. "Hello to you too, Bea and Willow! It's a pleasure to meet you both." The she-wolf squeezed Ren's fingers back, shooting him that special smile before nodding in agreement. "About a week. But best friends for a long while."

LW glanced around the room while Ren waved at more people. She saw more familiar faces that either had slipped in when she wasn't looking or Ren and Tybalt had distracted her. Speaking of Tybalt, LW wondered if she could convince him to come over here and meet some more new people? Bea and Willow were nice- oh skulls! Willow was a feline. Well there went that plan. The she-wolf offered Barth a smile and a wave before turning back towards Bea and Willow. "So you two are fairly new here? How are you enjoying Amityville so far?" She asked warmly.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff