Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What did you do this summer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chatty Cassie

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 am
let's see. i worked...
met some new people...
celebrated my 20th birthday...
hung out with my bestie...
saw the last Harry Potter movie...
watched DBZAbridged...
drove cross-country to Cali and back...
went to a rock 'n roll comedy club...
started crocheting again...
and went to flea markets and scored some nice vintage stuff. i had fun smile all-in-all, a successful summer!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 am
I spent a lot of time at my grandparent's house, I went to the beach for two weeks, I saw Peter Frampton in concert and caught a pick that Rob Arthur threw, picked up some knockoff Transformers, spent more time with my grandparents, and moved into my dorm for college.  

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am
Probably the best thing I did all summer was go to an Owl City concert. : D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 am
Gaia, Gaia and nothing but Gaia! Well, I'm sure I did other stuff... Hang out with the family, get time to relax, went to a couple of movies, had an awesome time... Yeah. I guess I did do quite a lot. And I found plenty of new games on the net too!  

Wamakai

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

mattsmithDW

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am
lets see...
on a bad note my great grand parents died two of my uncles died
but on a good note we had korean exchange students for three weeks i swam at battleground lake on the side of a volcano i got to go on a dragon boat thats pretty much it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 am
I spent my summer playing with a 2 year old and trying to go to school just to get turned down because the IRS is slower than Christmas but it is okay Spring is right around the corner so I can try again. burning_eyes  

LastTrueBeauty

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

megane suzuka sakamoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:38 am
i dident do much this summer just hanging with my girlfriend and street racing  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 am
i went on a cruise to Mexico dramallama and found the most amazing boyfriend ever!! heart

Ladybug2011

Interesting Regular

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

dobohuck35

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am
little_kiwis2
Over the summer, I went on a wonderful vacation to Mackinac Island in Michigan. It's the most beautiful place i've ever been to, and there isn't a single car allowed on the island (except, of course, for emergency vehicles, like police cars and an ambulance). However, the lack of cars didn't mean the island was free of traffice jams >w< with people on bikes crowding the streets and horse drawn carriage trying to get through, at times it seemed pretty heckteck there. I would certainly love to go back though. It was so peaceful and quite...also, the fudge is pretty good too <3.

I live in Michigan and I love going up there. I agree it's beautiful, I just wish i didnt live so far away. I havent been there i a while but im plannin to soo. I miss it alot. The only problem for me is taking the ferry there. Haha. Im so afraid of water I close my eyes and pray the whole time. across.
Oh! And im glad you had fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 am
Hmmmm
weeeeeell
i did a couple things
letsee

i signed up for a music camp
i was there for two weeks playing flute

i spent a week recovering from my music camp
then i visited my grandparents in windsor for a week

then spent a week fighting off the jet lag (and losing)
then i went to PEI for a week and a half

then had half a week to relax
then i went on a canoe trip for three days (my sunburn still KILLS)

relaxed for friday, saturday, sunday, monday
and now,,,tuesday the 6 of october

i'm...
BACK IN SCHOOL

noooooo
summers over crying

(pei was fun though<<<...shhh>>>)  

troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Most of my summer was spent sitting on the computer on Gaia. Well, I also went camping at Fiesta Island and at some mountains which I don't know where. I went to Las Vegas and got sick there. Then I went to Lake Havasu in Arizona. After that, I went to Victorville to visit some priests and got attacked by dogs, bunnies, chickens, roosters, squirrels, and chipmunks and also found a plant fossil while rock climbing there. Then Mom made me go to summer school for English... just cuz I'm Asian -_________- I went to Catalina Island with my friends Patrick, Matt, Be, Trung, Katheryn, and Boy. And went to my grandparents' house since my Canadian relatives came over so I got to see my best friend Karmen, who I only get to see on Fridays <3 My birthday was four days ago and I finally got a present that's not from me xD Thank you Karmen!!! School starts in two days haha.. x_o I haven't started on my summer assignment yet DX  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm
Well, I did many things! I went to great wolf lodge water, bikinis, and fine guys it was real good! I also went to south Carolina and Ohio and Kentucky and I hung out at my good friend Kylie's house! We had good times and I got q new frenemie well I dumped and dumped again my summer crush. I had a pretty decent summer!!!!!!!!  

momo612

i love sunflowers

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm
I did very little. I went to summer school, spent as much time with my boyfriend that I could before he left for school, now I'm in school again...... very boring and educational.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 pm
I DID NOTHING WAT SO EVER
by the time i got back 2 skool i thought i was BRAIN DEAD!!!!! O_O  

XxXCoffinXxX

Friendly Browser

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

honobono

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:12 pm
Well... i went on a trip to Japan! It was awesome! I wanted to go to Tokyo but i couldnt...instead i stayed in osaka  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff