Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Transporters (Open/Accepting one more person) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 am
((******** it! Can't do the broken speech anymore...Me and my damn habit to auto-correct it....))

"Ya, ya, I know Chika. I'm striking up a conversation with the others. You got any ideas up there smiley..?" he asked, giving a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla gave a low and dangerous growl after she had been called Smiley. The idea of cutting Deschain sounded almost too great to pass up, but she would let it go. For now.

"None that you want to hear." She finally grunted in reply to Deschain.

"And Deschain, for your sake, these faces better be removable."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 am
"Ya know..? I don't really have a clue." Deschain chuckled as he kept driving.

"But which do you prefer? Smiley or Chika..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla's growl became even lower and more feral like. How could he not know?! He was the ******** who put the damn things on!

"You know what I prefer..." She kept growling, her arms shaking violently as she gripped the handles of the machine gun tightly.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm
"Choooose, or I shall COMBINE the two, and make 'Smiley Chika' you're new name~" Deschain chimed, either oblivious, or ignoring the feral sound coming from above.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan

Jared sighed at the two, getting tired of their constant fighting. He finally spoke without thinking, "Will you two SHUT UP?!" He closed his mouth shut after that, hoping they didn't hear but his yell was pretty loud.

Jaci continued driving, shaking her head.  

CrazeeMoofin

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 am
Lord Redtail Rathan
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla visibly cringed after Deschain's suggestion. Smiley Chika? Was he for real!? Carla always suspected he was dumber than a brick, but this made rocks look like geniuses.

"Deschain..." She growled, her arms shaking even more. Before she could continue though, one of the other gunners (Jared, wasn't it...? She wondered) shouted out like a rude child.

"Mind your own business, child." She growled to him through the helmet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

Jared's heart sank. He didn't want to mess with this girl, especially since she was behind a weapon, but it was getting tiring. "I'd mind my own business if you'd guys keep it to yourselves," he said quietly, almost as if he were whispering, but the mic picked it up.  

CrazeeMoofin

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:43 am
"Kiddy, I really wouldn't meddle in affairs far past your own...You won't be hurt yet. I already know I'm in for a world of hurt from Smiley Chika." Deschain chuckled, still driving without error.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 am
CrazyMoofin

Randomly Gone Insane

Zahzi

~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Kid, I'd listen if I was you. Stick to yerself and you won't run in to any issues."

He moved to the far left to avoid a particularly nasty-looking pothole.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla gave a grunt in reply, hearing Jared's quiet complaint. Had she not been beyond pissed with Deschain at the moment, she may have continued with Jared and reply an argument to him. But Deschain, for once, did something right and diverted her anger away.

"I will gut you slowly..." She growled to her driver as he used the horrible nickname again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Zahzi

((So Moofin pretty much dropped out of existance. So...yea...))

~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a .45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was silence...and then a blast wave of intense heat as the truck with Jared and Jaci was launched almost 500 feet into the air, the vehicle breaking in half.

"MADRE DI DIOS!"

Michael swerved violently to the left to avoid a pothole with wires coming out of it. Edon yanked twice on the charging handle, cocking the .50, ready to rock.

"Locked, cocked, and ready to rock. GImme something to shoot."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm
Deschain swerved in the same way as Michael, as he looked ********' hell! I'm used to things dicin' ya, not blastin' ya into little bits!" he yelled, looking up to where Carla was.
"See anything?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
Sad to hear she's gone quiet but happy to see this roll.

User Image
Carla Boone

Carla was startled by the sudden blast of an explosion, the fiery aftermath now found in a truck that laid in two pieces with two corpses. As they rolled by, she looked back at what was once Jaci and Jared. It would have been a lie if she said she was sorry to see them go. Her years had brought on a sort of.. relationship with death. The passing of two strangers for her was just another message from Death to her, casually reminding her He still existed and his touch was still just as powerful.

Her lack of remorse made her reaction quick thankfully. Carla was ready, hands gripping tightly on the handles of her weapon, finger tensed up on the trigger, waiting for the slight tug of muscle to squeeze...

"Nothing." She reported to Deschain, and the remaining others. "Nothing in sight."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm
Randomly Gone Insane
The Womanly Boner is interested and is making a profile as we RP. She'll join the guild momentarily. Unless she already did.

~~Edon Jhonsson~~

"The strongest warrior in the world is the one who can win a fight without ever drawing his weapon."

"THERE!"

The .50 began booming as a horde of men and women on ATV's began pouring from behind a sand dune, all of them wearing ragged clothing, some carrying worn-out rifles. THe ones with rifles began firing, but all the shots simply pinged off the armor of the two vehicles.

"This is Storm Golf. These honorless bastards deserve no mercy."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces