Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm
As soon as Jarid started picking her up, Trish crawled up his body, practicing putting herself on his shoulder, oblivious to his hand on her a**.

"Let's go!" She barked, kicking her feet into his groin in a failed attempt to spur him.

"Forget the freak girl living in the freak place, LET'S GO!" She yelled, trying to be louder than destruction and noise Cruor made with the robots and door.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Jarid just gave a pained groan, his eye twitching violently.
"...Remind me to wear a cup next time..." he groaned, slumping forward before he regained his composure moments later, going back to looking around.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 pm
Cruor hopped back then sighed. His palm was really gonna be sore. He took another piece of glass ripping the cut in his palm down to his wrist and the violent nature of the boy came out. He hopped forward and slammed the metal beings down one by one; the steel door still hung on his arm. When the last fell he raced to the room with Trish and Jarid.

"Guy's I think I'ma keep this..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm
"Whatever you say, Mighty-Moshing Emo-Ranger..." Jarid grunted, looking back at him over Trish's back.
"Now what?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm
Cruor was panting as the blood dripped from his hands to the floor and he suddenly slammed the metal door against the glass that the girl was behind. Gas flew out and greeted the trio, and out feel a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:40 pm
Jarid looked down at the girl for a few moments before looking at Cruor.
"Well, you reap what you sow, you carry her." he grunted, nodding his head towards the girl.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 pm
"That's great. Can we go now?" Trish groaned to Cruor as he wanted to keep the door. Thankfully, Trish always wore a pair of black leather skinny jeans, saving her privates from Jarid's eyes as he looked over her.

"...What are you doing?" She asked him as he went to the glass and girl. "Cruor. What are you doing?" She asked again as he shattered the glass and filled the room with the gas that had been around the girl.

"Oh. Look. He's doing it again!" She whined, pointing at him. "I think he's trying to piss off this building and get us killed!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:31 am
Cruor look at his arm. The door that he had ripped off the hinges and then back at the girl. For that moment he was in a trance and then finally decided upon the lesser of two evils. "I always have to do the heavy lifting. I'm getting the feeling that you guys don't like me." He began pulling at the edges of steel until it eventually it spread and fell off of his arm.

The following clang the metal made when it hit the floor 'caused the girl to shoot up like she had been under fire. The girl looked at the trio and then at Cruor for a long moment sighed then began to speak. "Oh my God. Cruor how did you find me?"

"Wait what?" The male replied. "You know my name?"

"Yes.. You freakin' psychopath."

"... Uh...?"

"Oh that's right. They whipped yours and a few others memories. I'm assuming the beef-stick and then blonde are the others they mind ******** style="color: red">"Okay; Can you not talk down to us and explain who you are an what's going on?"

"Well... Before I go into a long un-necessary explanation; I'm fairly certain the night guard will have heard all the commotion and will...."

The girl's monotonous drown was cut short when the door to the opposite end of the room opened reveal a large overly muscular male. "Well... Well... Looks like the trash has returned." He smiled.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am
Jarid listened to the bickering girl, not really caring too much about the whole memory thing.

He then looked over at the new man who walked in and gave a grunt.

Jarid then looked back to her once again.
"Girl. How many others are trapped in this facility..?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 am
"Well you're always getting things messed up, getting us in trouble." Trish whined in reply to Cruor just before the girl started to talk. Trish listened to her, though she was confused the entire time.

How did she know them? And what was she talking about? None of it made sense, yet in the back of Trish's mind, it almost did...

As Trish started to think about what the girl said, another male appeared and cut her thoughts short.
"Hey, Jarid! Look!" She pointed to him.
"Someone who's bigger than you for once!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am
Jarid looked from Trish and over at the man once again.
"Yeah, yeah. I see'em. I'll deal with him later..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm
The man smiled some flexing his muscles. "So a few undesireable homunculus have survived. Orion will be dis-pleased with this." Suddenly the muscular man dashed at the trio. He squeezed Jarid by his throat and threw him into the steel. It created a dent. He then turned to Cruor.

Violet looked at Cruor the hid behind him. "Cruor... Trish; I don't like you but get me out of here and I will eternally be your slave."

Cruor carefully took several steps back then pulled out another peice of glass. "I think we should have listened to you Trish."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm
Jarid gave a pained groan as he was slammed into the wall.
He looked over at Cruor.
"EMO! I'm leaving you in charge of getting them out of here! GET. MOVING!" he barked, his hands wrapped around the man's arm.
"I'll deal with Roid-Rage here. Now GO!" he ordered them, electricity radiating form his hands, slowly pulsating around the two of them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 pm
Cruor paused for a moment. "I... I Uh..." The boy looked at his new team-mate and his old one gripping. He squeezed the bodies of the two and then darted off past the other massive human being.

"Where do you think your going?!" The giant growled turning away from Jarid and then rushing towards Cruor.

((I can't find the picture for the antagonist. Dammit Zahzi!)))  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:28 pm
Jarid took the moment to suddenly latch onto the back of the man, his arms wrapped around the back of his throat, his legs kicking behind his knees to make him tumble over.
"I didn't say you can leave, Huckleberry Finn!" he barked, jumping upward to avoid the fall.

"Now GO!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces