Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Thanks to you guys Im dating the guy I liked in the first place! Without the advice i wouldve been stuck on a roadblock! Keep up the GOOD WORK! heart whee heart

I hope i helped a little, and I'm happy for you.

OF COURSEEE YOU HELPED!! He asked me out so romanticly too!!!! but it made me so red when everyone we knew was around. That stupid idiot!

>w< Awe, SO sweet!. I'm glad i helped! He wanted to make it as romantic as possible for you! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 pm
Okay, so I've been reading this thread and i have to say, you all give great advice. Being the one who dishes out advice, i need someone to help me.... crying So I have a small problem. I want to go to PROM and GRAD NIGHT but my overprotective, old-fashioned Indian parents won't let me. Well its mostly my dad. My mom already said its okay with her, but we need to work on my dad. Keep in mind that only one person in my ginormous family has gone to prom, and that was last year... and it was a guy, standards for girls are completely different,,,PLEASE HELP !!! sweatdrop  

secretive sangeeta

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
19a2aimee
Ya I know your right but I REALLY hate hurting other people's feelings guess I should talk to them tomorrow...

Well if you don't want to hurt someone else feelings try to tell them that you don't want them to talk about people in front of you or to you. They might quit.

THANK YOU soooooooo much this has helped me A LOT!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm
19a2aimee
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
19a2aimee
Ya I know your right but I REALLY hate hurting other people's feelings guess I should talk to them tomorrow...

Well if you don't want to hurt someone else feelings try to tell them that you don't want them to talk about people in front of you or to you. They might quit.

THANK YOU soooooooo much this has helped me A LOT!

I'm glad i helped you! ^-^ And i'll be here if you need me! Just quote to gain my attention! <3  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 pm
secretive sangeeta
Okay, so I've been reading this thread and i have to say, you all give great advice. Being the one who dishes out advice, i need someone to help me.... crying So I have a small problem. I want to go to PROM and GRAD NIGHT but my overprotective, old-fashioned Indian parents won't let me. Well its mostly my dad. My mom already said its okay with her, but we need to work on my dad. Keep in mind that only one person in my ginormous family has gone to prom, and that was last year... and it was a guy, standards for girls are completely different,,,PLEASE HELP !!! sweatdrop

I'm not to firmiluar with traditions, but you could ask him to be a parent guardian/chaperon at prom, and ask him to come to you're graduation night with you. Tell him it's an important event that you don't want him to miss out seeing you in. Plus he may even think you look great in a prom dress. Or you may be able to ask him if he would let you go with someone of his choice. Even if you have to go with a cousin you'll still be at prom with you're friends.
This may help, please let me know if it does.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
secretive sangeeta

I'm not to firmiluar with traditions, but you could ask him to be a parent guardian/chaperon at prom, and ask him to come to you're graduation night with you. Tell him it's an important event that you don't want him to miss out seeing you in. Plus he may even think you look great in a prom dress. Or you may be able to ask him if he would let you go with someone of his choice. Even if you have to go with a cousin you'll still be at prom with you're friends.

Well, there are no parent chaperones at any events, because teachers chaperone everything. Plus i'm going with friends as it is, so there is no boy issue to deal with... Maybe he's just being clingy?  

secretive sangeeta

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm
secretive sangeeta
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
secretive sangeeta

Well, there are no parent chaperones at any events, because teachers chaperone everything. Plus i'm going with friends as it is, so there is no boy issue to deal with... Maybe he's just being clingy?

The it very well could be he simply doesn't want to see his little girl grow up. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:57 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
secretive sangeeta
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
secretive sangeeta

The it very well could be he simply doesn't want to see his little girl grow up. <3

Well, thanks for trying to help, this will be an ongoing issue anyways!  

secretive sangeeta

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm
Now I have a relationship problem -_- But what is a relationship without its problems?

My boyfriend and I both want time together, ALONE though. But we are surrounded by people almost every single day. But the thing is I dont want to anymore because his bestest friend thinks he spends a little to much time with me even though we hang out with other people. And his friend is my ex-boyfriend even though it was for 2 days. So now Im encouraging his friend to hang out with him more and I even gave him permission to take him away from me! And you know what he says?! ******** OFF. Thats the thanks i get for wanting their friendship to get back together. I DO NOT want to be the girl thats seperated a good friendship. And my boyfriend says, It doesnt matter -_- OF COURSE IT MATTERS!!! So what do you think I should do?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Now I have a relationship problem -_- But what is a relationship without its problems?

My boyfriend and I both want time together, ALONE though. But we are surrounded by people almost every single day. But the thing is I dont want to anymore because his bestest friend thinks he spends a little to much time with me even though we hang out with other people. And his friend is my ex-boyfriend even though it was for 2 days. So now Im encouraging his friend to hang out with him more and I even gave him permission to take him away from me! And you know what he says?! ******** OFF. Thats the thanks i get for wanting their friendship to get back together. I DO NOT want to be the girl thats seperated a good friendship. And my boyfriend says, It doesnt matter -_- OF COURSE IT MATTERS!!! So what do you think I should do?

This sounds like classic case of jealousy. to me.. Maybe you should talk to his friend about it, and if that gets you no where, just let it slip. If his friend is mature enough to understand that he likes you and he wants to be with you then h should act like it. Instead to me ( this is a personal opinion) He is acting like a jealous little five year old. SO i would say let time see if he'll man up, and if he doesn't you can't do anything about it until he does...
On th other hand you could always ask the friend whats wrong? Like ask what wrong with me and ____ being together for a little while? And if you want more alone time i suggest going on a movie date, or meeting up somewhere to share a nice evening. If you don't want to be completely alone plan for something public, but alone at the same time.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

This sounds like classic case of jealousy. to me.. Maybe you should talk to his friend about it, and if that gets you no where, just let it slip. If his friend is mature enough to understand that he likes you and he wants to be with you then h should act like it. Instead to me ( this is a personal opinion) He is acting like a jealous little five year old. SO i would say let time see if he'll man up, and if he doesn't you can't do anything about it until he does...
On th other hand you could always ask the friend whats wrong? Like ask what wrong with me and ____ being together for a little while? And if you want more alone time i suggest going on a movie date, or meeting up somewhere to share a nice evening. If you don't want to be completely alone plan for something public, but alone at the same time.

Im going to his house alone(finally) but our friend who i got in a fight today because he called me a clingy girlfriend when my boyfriend says im not clingy enough -_- its so confusing for me now, lives right behind my boyfriend so i bet if he gets in a fight with his mom again, he'll go to my boyfriend again. Blehk. We've walked alone and went to movies but with friends, today was pouring rain and we still walked but our other friend decided to walk with us. -_- We never have time alone even for TUTORING since he's smarter than me XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Im going to his house alone(finally) but our friend who i got in a fight today because he called me a clingy girlfriend when my boyfriend says im not clingy enough -_- its so confusing for me now, lives right behind my boyfriend so i bet if he gets in a fight with his mom again, he'll go to my boyfriend again. Blehk. We've walked alone and went to movies but with friends, today was pouring rain and we still walked but our other friend decided to walk with us. -_- We never have time alone even for TUTORING since he's smarter than me XD

Awe! XD I'm sure you'll get alone time fi you really want it. <3 All you have to do is be patient for it, and normally it does come. I know it's hard to wait for alone time, but it might be best to. And if he says you're not clingy enough show him you can be! <3 ;3  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

Awe! XD I'm sure you'll get alone time fi you really want it. <3 All you have to do is be patient for it, and normally it does come. I know it's hard to wait for alone time, but it might be best to. And if he says you're not clingy enough show him you can be! <3 ;3

So now me and his best friend are buddies again! But I bet it wont last. -_- Today was a fine day, We went to Chuckie Cheeses for my friend's niece's birthday party XD I have one question though, my boyfriends likes spoiling me for some reason but Im one of those people where I feel guilty when he wastes money on me >.< So should I let him spoil me? because I dont wanna seem spoiled.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

So now me and his best friend are buddies again! But I bet it wont last. -_- Today was a fine day, We went to Chuckie Cheeses for my friend's niece's birthday party XD I have one question though, my boyfriends likes spoiling me for some reason but Im one of those people where I feel guilty when he wastes money on me >.< So should I let him spoil me? because I dont wanna seem spoiled.....

I;m the same way with my own! But i told him he should spoil me, and he told me he wanted to. When they get it in their heads to spoil, they won't stop, but you could explain that you would feel bad if he spoiled you. A little is okay but to much isn't. Let him know!  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:53 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

I;m the same way with my own! But i told him he should spoil me, and he told me he wanted to. When they get it in their heads to spoil, they won't stop, but you could explain that you would feel bad if he spoiled you. A little is okay but to much isn't. Let him know!

I gave him a deal, he can only spoil me two times a week XD I thought that was enough! Oh well, so about having no time alone, we mostly hang out with friends all the time so its impossible. But ill wait just like you said. So now we're on the we dont know what to do from here stage -_- Blehk  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games