Reply Social Room
The adventure begins... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 am
sorry for the late update, been trying to figure out whats wrong, worse case scenario if i end up whiping the comp i do still have the map on flash drive and on my laptop, i'll know tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm
its gonna be ok, i know what the issue is.

and it turns out the issue WASN'T me being lazy! blaugh

something somehow got altered in the bios screwing up the boot process but i changed it back, but while im in there im gonna move the USB ports from my SD reader to the actual front USB ports so i can use them again  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm
yay i figured out how to line up the plugs and i got the front USB ports working again!

oh and i guess the server is up too. not as important.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm
lazy  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm
also, why won't some texture packs work on certain resolutions? Got some SWEET high rez texture packs, but once I fullscreen the game across my monitors, the game sort of stops working.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:21 pm
hmm. could be you need to use a special program i had to use to use anything higher than the standard texture res, and i never fullscreen the game so i wouldn't know bout that

which pack you using?  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:22 pm
cmon 1.9 hurry up so aether mod will update.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm
Hurry up, so Xilo's excuse for poor server management can be legitimate!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 pm
enjoying the lag on cheesio's server? since hes clear over in the UK.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am
I've been having fun on Xilo's server. Except the creepers apparently just LOVE my nuts. F'ing guys.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm
yeah, i'll get something that'll protect player buildings and certain designated areas and such, though i dunno if it'd protect against enderman and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Xilo The Odd
yeah, i'll get something that'll protect player buildings and certain designated areas and such, though i dunno if it'd protect against enderman and such.
It's called WorldGuard. It's a craftbukkit plugin.

And I seem to be experiencing better connection than some European users of Cheesio's server. I guess that's what to expect from a service dedicated to hosting games.

My ping when I played on your server was usually about double my average ping in UKraft, so, I'd just like to state it here, where you can't pretend you don't see it again, that your internet must sucks donkey balls. (I guess you can't pirate good data management.)

And I'd like to keep with tradition, and end this message neatly with a reminder that you are lazy.

Also, I pull my pants down to pee. Feels good, man.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 am
so now that kegan being he isn't the person running the server just someone who constantly bitches bout little nit picky s**t instead of playing the game, has been added to my ignored list. im done i dropped it, he didn't.

anyway after kuzo crashed the server with his conveyor belt i got it back up. same sort of deal happened with davids arrow thing, after a few tries it stopped crashing so the conveyor will prolly be the same way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:02 pm
a word from everyone, we are all tired of creepers and enderman.

a word from Xilo, monsters are hereby BANISHED!

also since its pretty much a building server, i have found the setting for putting the gamemode default to creative.

build... build for great justice!  

Xilo The Odd

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Xilo The Odd
so now that kegan being he isn't the person running the server just someone who constantly bitches bout little nit picky s**t instead of playing the game, has been added to my ignored list. im done i dropped it, he didn't.

This is a grammatical masterpiece.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces