Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm
she looks down "im sorry" she mummbled to her self
"im miya ... im new here" she felt the air go still  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

He raised an eyebrow at her as a silence fell over them. Then he coughed. "Well then, welcome to Blackrose." he murmured with the tiniest of smiles. "My name is Erik Ram." he said, lightly brushing his jet black hair away from his face, but still let it cover his right eye.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:16 pm
she looks up and then looks back down and blushes hard 'he kind cute and looks strange' she thought
"im sorry for bothering you" she said as she started to walk away 'im useless' she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Erik watched her turn around and turned around himself to pick up his suicide prevention book. She seemed very shy, and he would've let her go about her business, but his conscious wouldn't allow him. With a heavy sigh he turned around. "No, come back." he said loud enough for her to hear and earn himself a shush from the librarian.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 pm
hearing a "no, come back" she turned around she looked at the man "um im sorry" she said with a tilt her head
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm
"I said come here." he repeated with a soft look in his emerald green left eye. "You're new, and I can't let you wander around the school if you're new, you'd just get lost." he said and offered her a smile. "We can work on your shyness, too."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 pm
she slowly walked closer to the man she blushed softly "its nice to met you eirk, but you dont have to" she said looking down User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm
"I know." was his response. When she reached him he put his book down and stood in front of it, blocking her view of it. "Now, tell me your name again and say it without that shy voice of yours." he said and gave her a soft smile so he didn't seem like a jerk.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:59 pm
she looked down "um .... my name is miya" she said softly
hoping she sound brave User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 pm
A chuckled escaped his lips. "Good," he said and gently grabbed her chin, tilting her head up to make her look into his emerald green eye. "Eye contact is key." his velvet voice spoke softly. "Now, tell my about yourself, Miya." Erik murmured, keeping hold of her chin so she wouldn't look down.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 pm
she blushed when her firey red eyes met his she felt her heart skip a beat
"im the only heir on the flamwearth clan" she was hiponised by his eyes she don't know what was going on the next thing she knew a hand snacked his away and there was a body between them

"kin" she said solfly as she looked at the male he glared a erik
"what are you doing?" he commaned  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:33 pm
Erik smiled gently. "Good, you'll be making friends in no time." he said before he slowly glanced up at the man, his emotionless expression staying the same. "Let me guess, overprotective brother?" he asked with crossed arms and a bitter smile. "It's not the first time I've been in this situation." Like his face, his voice stayed cool and calm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm
the male made a growled nose "im the protector of the flamwearth oldest heir and that is miya and i see you as a threat" he said
"kin" miya said trying to get him to calm down
"yes lady" he asked looking at miya
"please stop" she asked " but he is a threat"
he said with a annyoed look as he glanced at erik  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Erik just sighed and pulled out a black bandana. He smoothed it out and covered his right eye then let his hair fall in front of it. "I suppose I can understand. I'm the heir to my father's company, and there are people who would kill for it." he yawned then looked back at the man with a half asleep emerald eye. "But if helping Miya rid herself of shyness is a threat, then so be it." he said and rested it hands on a knee. "You can go ahead and try to punish me." he said, a hint of welcoming amusement in his eye.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:59 pm
"why would i hurt you when i can do this" kin said as he pulled some books out they
"i found this behind you a dirty mind should not be talkin to the lady of a high demon clan" he said as his hand stared a black like fire and burned the books
miya gasp when she saw thhe books and when kin burned them
"kin those arn't your you can't do that" she said  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas