Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Upon the Eyes of Elemis (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am
"Alright then, I'll get right on it." Fidel promised, eyeing the smoke again. By now it was gone save for a few wisps. With a pleased hum he entered the tent to get back to work.

"Bad sense of humor..." Boris mumbled under his breath. He didn't question the number of men again though, looking to their leader as the plan was brought up. Really he was uneasy about traveling over, or under from the sound of it, the ocean but he would bare with it. "So how exactly are we going to go about destroying them from below?" He asked, climbing up on one of the horses.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm
"Well its not my fault she prefers silence over speaking." Tret grunted. "One would say its a little welcoming, given how most women do lots of speaking." He added before men began cheering to the end of Cain's speech. Tret lazily raised an arm in to the air amongst the others, not wanting to appear like he wasn't listening. Again.

"Doesn't matter now. We got work to do." He sighed, before clearing his throat.

"And just when does Silvius plan on running back in to the mountains again?" He shouted one the crowd quieted down enough for his voice to be heard. "We just returned from there, did we not?"

---

"You ask a good and fair question," Leorine nodded to Boris.

"Earth Elemi," she looked to Barix. "Barix, is it? How are your skills with the element?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 pm
"Aye, that we did." Cain replied, looking down towards Tret.
"We will not be hiking directly back up the mountain, but will be taking out key supply points and force them out of their defensive perch. Once they come to attack us, the playing field will be leveled." he added, looking to his side, seeing if Silvius wanted to add anything.

---

Barix looked to Leorine and grunted, stomping the ground, and causing a chunk to fly up into the air, which he caught with an open hand.

"..Well enough." he told her, before raising an eyebrow.

"Your plan of going under the water. What do you mean?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Flint shrugged and listened quietly. He didn't cheer with the others. He wasn't particularly happy with this tactic for personal reasons, but he understood why it was needed.

Dojime on the other hand scowled and left the crowd, heading back to the smith station.

Flint frowned at this behavior. "That's better then I thought he'd react..."  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:27 pm
Boris frowned slightly as he looked to the Earth Elemi.

"Wait you're not planning to have him smash them from below are you? Can that...work under water?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am
"War isn't pretty." Tret replied with a shrug, looking at Flint from the corner of his eyes. "You guys know where your homeland stands, yet you fight against it. And you hate it too. So why are you even here?"

---

"I mean exactly what I say," She answered him. Leorine looked at Boris and nodded to him.

"That's the idea I have in mind. A ship can't stay afloat if they're compromised in the hull." Leorine looked to Barix, then nodded her head to the third horse for him to mount. They needed move, and soon, if they were to do this in a timely manner.

"I'll form a bubble around us, while Barix keeps the ground beneath us high so we don't have to walk on the ocean floor. Once we reach the blockade, Barix can send earth spikes, boulders, or whatever he's in the mood for, in to the hull and sink the ships."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 am
"Because I want to know what Astroth is up to as much as Silvius does... even if I believe Silvius is a bit brash. He may have made some stupid decisions, but such is the life of any leader," he answered. "We weren't asked to like the war on our homeland but I believe it will bring some good in the future." He looked over his shoulder at the work station as Dojime disappeared inside a tent. "It was not easy convincing him it was a good idea, however," he added, nodding towards Dojime's tent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Cain gave a grunt, seeing that Silvius wanted to say nothing, before looking down at the crowd.
"With all that said, I recommend you all prepare for the battles ahead with what little time we have." he told them, before nodding.
"Dismissed!" he added in, before walking off the stage.

--

"So long as you keep us alive, and I strike first, I will go along with this plan..." Barix told Leorine after a few seconds of consideration.
"...I hope my pay increases after this."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm
"That's way more reassuring then." Boris paused for a moment, realizing something. "So if he's going to sink the ships what's the point of me coming along?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 pm
Tret quietly shrugged his shoulders, unsure how to respond. Fighting home was never easy, but they already made their decision, for better or for worse.

"I just hope you can live with your decisions on this." He finally said, watching Cain leave the stage with boredom.

"Because it looks like Silvius isn't wasting time to attack again." He added as the crowd of soldiers began to break apart, going their separate ways.

---

The Sot guard captain nodded in agreement to Barix as Boris asked his question. She smirked, pleased that the men were questioning her. She never followed mindless followers. But it was a little annoying they were taking so long to go.

"We still have to journey to the shore if we're going to sink the ships." Leorine looked to the other follower, "and it never hurts to have an extra sword in case we run in to unpleasant company."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 pm
"I believe I can. There are a lot of good people here that I like. When in positions like ours it's the people you fight with that are most important, right behind what you're fighting for, and who you're fighting. Me not liking who I'm fighting is little reason for me to leave."

some clattering of metal and other gear could be heard coming from the smith station, followed by shouting from both Dojime and other smiths.

Flint sighed and rubbed a hand across his face in frustration. "Now I just not to convince Dojime before he gets himself into too much trouble..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 pm
Vos merely gave a grunt, watching the two leave.
"I don't care if I fight in my home. I just want Astaroth's head on a pike." He muttered, before looking at Bathsheba as the crowd dispersed and walked over to her, giving a slight bow after clearing his throat.
"Hello. My name is Vos. If Tret continues to annoy you, tell me and he'll be persuaded to leave you alone." He told her, in a tone of voice showing this has been said before...

--

"Let us get going, then." Barix grunted, mounting the horse closest to him.
"I want to be off this mountain soon."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:43 pm
"Sounds reasonable then." Boris nodded before nudging his horses side so it would start walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm
"They went well.." Silvius lightly commented as Cain approached him, the Jun smirking slightly at his adviser.

"Where'd you learn to speak so eloquently?"

"Might be a good idea to take him out of the camp." Tret suggested, looking over his shoulder as he listened to the arguing curiously.

"If things start becoming physical, Silvius will have to react. And I doubt it'll help ease tensions amongst the smiths."

Bathsheba looked dully at Vos, but she refrained from being immediately disgusted with him. He was at least attempting to be polite with her. She could attempt to the same.

"Noted." Bathsheba replied before she walked away from him without another glance.

---

Leorine smirked, satisfied with their reactions. She clicked her tongue against the roof of mouth, and nudged the horse in to a light trot, taking lead in front of the other two.

"Syriiat," someone called out for the Dark Lord.

"Syriiat, what are you still doing out here?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm
"I've been leading men into battle since before you got out of diapers, Silvius." Cain replied, before smirking.
"It comes in the job description."

Vos watched Bathsheba walk off and silently nodded.
It was as he expected from all the others...

--

"Hmm..?" Astaroth continued staring down at the mountain, not completely paying attention to the voice.
"What is it..?"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces