Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 am
"What the Hell is that suppose to mean?!" Gabriel snapped after Zahzi's cat remark.

"And I can run for myself, ya know." She grumbled. "I don't need to be carried around and slow you down."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 am
"I'M CALLING HIM A p***y!" Zahzi barked, his grip on her tightening as he continued to run.
"You're lighter than that bomb I just dropped, so just swallow your damn pride!" he added, as a large explosion occurred behind them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm
"Bomb? Oh so that's what you dro-," before finishing his sentence, the bomb exploded, startling Crash and making him trip and fall. "CRAAP!!" He landed face first in mud, but quickly got up and started running again though mud was getting in his eyes. The others could hear him cursing under his breath most of the curses direct at his wretched feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Zarex was growling as he lifted a pothole off of the entrance to a sewer. He spun around and then threw it in the air mimicking a shot-put. The heavy pothole flew towards the helicopter and the wolf hopped into the sewer watching the rest of his team run towards him and make sure they saw him fall down the hole.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 pm
"Showoff!" Zahzi yelled, following after Zarex, but waited for Crash to run into the sewer-hole before he and Gabriel jumped in,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm
Crash saw that Zahzi was waiting for him so he dove into the sewer head first, not knowing what to expect at the bottom.  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm
Zahzi jumped in after Crash was in.

"Alright, Wolf-Boy. NOW what?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm
Zarex caught the rabbit. He didn't want the innocent boy killing himself after everything that they had been through, but once he was sure that the boy was safe, he dropped him onto the ground into the murky water.

Zarex glared at Zahzi and then walked by him angrily. "I heard the cat comment. I ******** hate cats..." Zarex sighed as he began to dart away. "Now come on... And stay close behind. I can't sniff you guys out if you fall behind; this sewer is so full of deification."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:24 pm
"Thank y-," Crash started to say to Zarex before being dropped into the disgusting water. He got up, looking pissed. "I don't think you'd be able to smell me anymore now that you dropped me in said deification!" He was starting to act his age and not his shoe size. He shook off as much as he could before taking out an apple to eat of course he wiped it really clean before eating. "Does anyone else want something to snack on while running?" he offered to the other three as he followed behind Zarex.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 am
"Well DUH it reeks. We're in a ******** SEWER!" Zahzi replied to Zarex, his eye twitching, before looking down at Crash.
"Nah, I'm good. How about you, Gabriel?" he asked, looking to his shoulder.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 am
"Zahzi, I really don't wan--" Gabriel started protesting as the retched smell of the sewers assaulted her nose. Before she could fully complain though, the Hawk decided to jump down anyway with her having no choice but to come along.

"I hate it already..." She growled, pinching her nose tightly and glaring back at Zarex.
"This all your damn fault. And no, I'm hungry." She glanced at Crash, shaking her head.
"No ******** way I'm eating anything from your pockets after you just SWAM in s**t water."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am
Zarex stopped running when he reached a man-hole that had light shinning through it. He stared back at the trio and then waiting until they caught up to him. "Anything else anyone wants to yell at me? I didn't know tactically retreating would make me a pariah? But if there are any more compliants you can easily turn and run so you can return to your own death."

The wolf looked angry and then began to climb up the ladder to the entrance to the man-hole.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 pm
"Oh right. I've been yelling." Zahzi grunted.
"If I'd been yelling, I'd make sure you'd KNOW it." he added, following him.

"And you didn't answer my question."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm
Crash grumbled something about not having a choice in getting dropped into sewer water. He chunked the apple core into the sewer water and caught up with Zarex.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 pm
"I'd love to go back..." Gabriel grumbled, ramming her elbow roughly into Zahzi's shoulder blade so he'd get her point.

"But instead I'm being carried like some damn damsel in distress while a child complains that I won't eat his food because he got covered in filth."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff