Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:44 pm
Obsidian Arroya

Obsidian watched as Dragon peered out the window and gave out a laugh."From the inside,meaning the core and whatnot.We weren't stupid as to actually let the humans discover giant craters everywhere."The guy's mind seemed almost childlike.He snapped his fingers, suddenly remembering something."Yes! Black Rose Academy.My younger siblings have been enrolled in that school recently.The way vu responded to the school, were vu not happy there?"

~~~~~~
Kalyspo Arroya

She teleported a few meters away from them with an angry scowl on her face.She approached Obsidian slowly,not noticing him talking with Dragon."Why'd you leave me and Kadah?!"she yelled,poking him in his chest,"Were you so embarrassed of us that you didn't invite us to your birthday?"she asked with a whine,her horns were turned straight up like a steer's.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 pm
"I'm have some... family problems there." he sighed while running a hand through his brown hair, but he stopped when he saw a horned woman jabbing a finger in Obsidian's chest. "And I guess you are." he said with a soft shrug, listening to their conversation.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:29 am
Kalypso Arroya

User Image

Kalyspo glanced at Dragon with the same glare she had given her elder brother."Was he at your birthday party Obisidian?!,"she asked with venom in her tone,"Did you have fun?!".That time the question was directed towards Dragon himself.
~~~~~
Obsidian Arroya

"Actually,I did invite Kadah...just not vu,"he said bluntly as he could.He grew annoyed with her when she yelled at Dragon when he did nothing wrong.Ever since Arryn was gone she acting like a straight up bi**h."Dragon,this is my sister,Kalypso,also known as PMS 24/7".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 pm
Nikolai looked at the whole commotion, then at Tabuu. "Father, what have you been telling Dragon? he's angrier than a midget with a yo-yo!" he chuckled. Leave it to Nikolai to make a joke from something serious
"I just repeated what the Spirit of Destruction said!" Tabuu rebuttled. "I didnt start any rumors. the note you left said that you were leaving forever."
"Thats preposterous!" Nikolai sighed "why would i leave my son in the hands of Hiro and Lena? well, Lena wouldnt be a problem but Hiro has some issues"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:42 pm
Because Dragon was still a baby and had no clue about the works of the female body, he just sat there with a blank look on his face. "PMS 24/7?" he blinked then looked at Obsidian's sister. "You're a cyborg?" he tilted his head curiously, eyes turning purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm
"Cyborg.....cyborg......CYBORG! THATS IT!" he yelled "Dragon, do you have that phony letter the Sprit gave you?" Nikolai asked  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm
Obsidian Arroya

He was frozen in his seat and his shoulders tensed up like he was going to explode.Suddenly he started to chuckle and then that turned into an all out hyena laugh.He wiped at his eyes,although no tears fell,with a toothy grin."Can't breathe!".

Kalyspo Arroya

Her reaction was the complete opposite of her brother's and she pounded her fist on the table."S-Shut u-up?"she demanded but she made it seem like a question.She was surprised as to how clueless Dragon seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Dragon scratched his cheek with his index finger and looked down with a very shy blush. Never had he felt so young and naive! He turned to his father when he heard some shouting and nodded, though his expression hardened as soon as he faced him. "Yeah, here." he grunted and handed him the letter from his jacket's pocket, which was folded up beside him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm
he used a scanner on the letter, and the fingerprints on it pointed to one person: Tikal. "That low down son of a b***h!" He growled "Dragon, Tikal, my sister, forged my letter"
"Nikolai! Language!" Tabuu yelled. "if thats true...then maybe there is a chance you can get Lena back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm
Obsidian Arroya

"Wow! The outburts at this table, nah?"he said,elbowing his sister who just hissed at him like a cat.Obsidian was started to get interested in this so called "family."

Kalypso Arroya

She stood and rolled her lemon colored eyes at him."This close."Kalypso made a small measurment with her index finger and thumb as a threat.She was to intrigued by their conversations to make a good enough one.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:14 pm
"Another one of your family members that's trying to kill Mom? I didn't see that coming." Dragon sighed with obvious sarcasm, his cheek on his hand as he rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 pm
"She doesnt want to kill Lena! she wants to ruin my life!" he said out of anger  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm
"So? You'll just run away from that, too." he muttered and turned away. Was it right to speak to his father like this? Didn't he come to try to patch things up? No, he ran out of pity and sadness. All that was left now was anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm
he sighed "Dragon, im not leaving. i came up her to have some fun." he said and put an arm on dragon. "Just because we broke up doesn;t mean i cant have fun"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm
He just pulled his arm away from his father's grip. "It also means you can't just abandon your family like that." he said in monotone, not knowing which feeling to let out now. If he had any left, that is.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff