Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Streets of Knockturn Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 am

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

Alondra nodded to each. Looking the boy over, he had the traits of a proud family. Possibly from the house she was so dedicated to, slytherin. He seemed to have some of the attitude."Well it's nice to meet you both. May I ask your family name? I am in the business of family matters." She explained, wondering if the boys were in a family under her debt. Xavier decided it was now in his interest to join in."Yes do tell. I am in charge of handling Miss Alondra's matters." He questioned.

The Stone Family
Slytherin by Nature, Prideful by Right

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Matthew Warren
"The Spying Schemer"
╔══════════════╗
Location: Knockturn Alley with Zephyr, Xavier, Alondra, and Demitri.
Thoughts: Keep a level head...
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

A plan he knew was coming up, but he was dreading. He had to admit something that wouldn't just expose himself, but had to expose his entire family. Still... He could try to use his cousin's name. "Noinnei. The Noinnei family." He said. Not taking his eyes away from hers. Keeping his bombardment against the safe and vault that guarded her soul. He would still keep his head level. Keep his thoughts calm, one of the traits he was best at. Keeping a level head under pressure.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

Alondra proccesed the information, running it through the familys she delt with and came up blank. Xavier making the same path but answered first."Not one I am familiar with sadly." he answered no longer caring what the boys were up to as he would gain nothing from it. Though that is why Alondra was in charge. Though he was no one at the moment, he could grow up to be someone of promise with the stature he held."Yes that is sad but perhaps someday your family will have something I value and then we would have a planned meeting." She elaborated. Letting out a sigh she pulled off of Demitri to stand straight once more, causing the man to reposition. He was still watching the surrounding area just encase. He was on high alert when out. "Now can I help you find anything here or would you like to run back to mommy?" She teased, hoping to get a rise.

The Stone Family

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Matthew Warren
"The Spying Schemer"
╔══════════════╗
Location: Knockturn Alley with Zephyr, Xavier, Alondra, and Demitri.
Thoughts: Ha! Run back to mommy, good one.
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

Matt kept his face stoic as they said they didn't know who his family was. His plan had worked, he didn't put any of his real family in trouble. When she asked him another question he couldn't help but give a slight sneer as he shook his head and crossed his arms.
"No, and no. We're just looking around and 'mummy' can wait." He said. He didn't want to sound like a brat, but he certainly sounded rather proud of himself. He honestly didn't care who the hell he would find down here. He would play his pieces well, and always win.

He saw his enemy pieces moving back. The white queen still shining brightly. The other pieces still were hidden behind the fog of war, but he wasn't backing down.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 pm

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

Alondra laughed, it had a mocking tone."Well then why don't you boys run along." She answered and bending down to meet his gaze, added "and try not to get bit." She said opening her mouth and biting down. Her teeth making a load noise when connecting. There was a reason Alondra didn't wont kids. She'd be a horrible mother. She laughed waited for the boys to leave. She didn't turn her back to those she did not trust and the only people in this world she truly trusted were currently at her side.

The Stone Family

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 pm
It's always better...
To sacrifice

Your opponents pieces.
User ImageUser Image
Matthew Warren
"The Spying Schemer"
╔══════════════╗
Location: Knockturn Alley with Zephyr, Alondra, Demitri, Xavier, and... Grandpa...
Thoughts: Oh crap.
Mood: Calm to scared.
╚══════════════╝

Obviously, this woman was dismissing the two brothers. He slowly looked at his brother and motioned with his head for him to follow. Gently he began walking down the grimy alley way when his name was called out. "Matthew! What in blazes are you doing down here!" And the young boy froze in place, eyes wide as he turned around, stomping up was dear old Grandpa Gerald Warren. His grandfather, and current explorer mapping the ruins of an ancient Egyptian kingdom. He couldn't help but look at him and his younger brother, and then to the three strangers.

His grandfather stomped up and stopped in front of all five of them, a serious look in his eyes as he crossed his arms. The dim sunlight reflected on his bald head. His eyes looking at each and every person in the alleyway. And he shook his head.
"Is my grandson giving you any troubles?" He asked staring at Alondra.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

Alondra went right into business mode."Oh not at all sir, I was just warning little Matthew here. This isn't a place to be walking around alone so young. I offered to help find his mother but he just simply refused. I am go glad you found him before he got into a scary situation. This is a bad place you know." She played as she acted sincere and caring. She did love to put on an act, damned if she wasn't one hell of an actress."I'm Alondra Stone. These are my brothers, and you are?" She introduced her self politely as possible.

The Stone Family

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
Gerald Warren
"Grandpa"
╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

He slowly looked down at his grandson, and his soon to be grandson. He looked back up at her, his jaw squared and he replied, quite simply. "Gerald Warren." He said. The dim light shining on his bald head, and burnt skin. He stared at her with his always alert eyes, his arms staying crossed, slightly flexing the thick muscles.

These muscles weren't for show, they had saved his life countless times while he was exploring the many ruins around the world, recently in an ancient kingdom he was exploring and mapping.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 am

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

A smile grew on her face. That name she knew. This was a man of some importance and importance meant they could be used. "Oh Mr. Warren it is so nice to meet you. Are you the same warren discovering the old kingdom at current?" She asked intrigued. Looking at the boy she also knew he'd given her a different then his proper one."I do hope your grandchildren here don't get into to much trouble. You know how kids love to go where they shouldn't." She tagged on at the end.

The Stone Family

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 am
User Image
Gerald Warren
"Grandpa"
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Who are these people.
Mood: Stern.
╚══════════════╝

The smile on her face didn't comfort the old man's feelings about the trio. He dropped his arms and looked down at his grandson. "Go back to your mom. Now Matthew before I get mad." He said as Matthew just looked up, and nodded. He walked out of the alley, his younger brother trailing behind him. Slowly the old man turned his head back to Alondra and crossed his arms again. Finally he answered her question. "I am indeed. And my grandson has always been a curious boy." He said judging the two other people in the room.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

Zephyr Bearach

8 Years Old X Orphan X Devious

Zephyr grimmaced at the sight of the three adults. They reminded him of his past. He was glad that Matt had a sense of adventure, but he could have done without seeing those people. "Shouldn't be a problem, cause you'd have to catch me first," he said spitefully to Alondra about being bit. His new mother might be able to take the boy off the street, but she would have to fight to take the street out of the boy.

Zephyr shook it off. He probably shouldn't keep talking. After all, they could use magic. He couldn't. Fighting would not be wise.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 pm

User Image

XavierAlondraDemitri

She let a chuckle out."Well it's a pleasure to meet you and your grandsons." She continued. He was a smart man she could tell already. To smart to be easily fooled she guessed as well. She dropped the cutesy tone in her voice. "They do have some spunk in them though. I'm sure they can take care of themselves well enough. We were just headed to the store. Can we do anything else for you Mr. Warren?" She asked. Her companions reading them selves to continue. Xavier kept a ear on the adult why Demitri kept an eye on the children. They were cautious with everyone, no exceptions.

The Stone Family

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Location: Knockturn Alley with Zephyr, Matthew, Xavier, Alondra, and Demitri.
Thoughts: Hm...
Mood: Stern.
╚══════════════╝

The old man only shook his bald head as he simply replied, "Not at all." He dropped his arms as he realized that would be the end of their conversation. Slowly he looked at his two grandsons and looked back at the trio. Slowly he nodded to signal a goodbye and made his way down the alley, his long strides making him swiftly catching up to the brothers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Hooded in a dark cloak, with her signature bright blond hair dyed a dark brown, Tamara stooped into the dark alleyway where she was supposed to meet her contact. She drew her wand from a homemade holster on her wrist and and cast several protective spells over the entrance to the alleyway. She dipped into a side alleyway off the main alleyway and leaned against the wall, trying her hardest to seem scary.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

User Image

Another dark hooded figure entered the streets and headed towards the alleyway that Tamara had ducked into. He stopped to admire a store front before heading towards the alleyway, shambling slowly with a faux limp. As soon as he entered the alleyway, he triggered Tamara's proximity charm. Once he was out of view, he ditched the limp and headed towards the meeting place. He rounded the corner and saw the dark haired woman with the dark cloaked pulled up over her head. He slipped his wand into his sleeve just in case.  
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff