Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Shapeshifters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:30 pm
Trey gave Knux the equivalent of a flip off. HE didn't understand what it was like to have your bones dissolve and crack as they moved to unnatural places. Trey moved into a more comfy place,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:39 pm
Jane pulled a mic out of her pocket and put it on, growling a bit, "Listen, Knux. I don't know who you are and how you know me. All I know is that if you're going to lure me into a trap and do something bad to me, I will claw your face off. Something tells me your a shapeshifter as your voice is now a guys. I'm heading toward the location." She said with a sigh, pulling a pistol that she always kept and continuing to proceed.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 am
"...she must have hit her head again." He said as he flipped his Mic off. He looked over at the boy shou. "Man that kid can sleep..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 am
Jane proceeded to the room and kicked the door down, jumping into the room and aiming the pistol at Knux and a kitten, giving a confused face and staring at the weirdly, "Uhhh... Hm. Well, this is a weird sight, don't you think?" She said with a giggle, smiling warmly at Knux, the pistol still in her hand but to her side.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am
"Well there's a third but he ain't here. And trey here is a cat cause if a little problem with his shifting." Knux said as he looked at the door. "Man if you had hit that any harder you would have waken the kid in the bed. He is one heavy sleeper and its just a nap."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 am
Jane nodded and smiled, looking back at the kid in the bed and looking at them, "Well, ok... Sorry... So, what's going on here?" She asked with a confused face, not really up-to-date on what they were doing.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am
"Well the kid here seems to have created an energy spike. A spike only we shutters can use. Luckily he's not on our list. But he is something to keep out eyes on." He said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Cat stands in the corner of the room completely invisible to the naked eye listening to what was going on.  

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm
Trey jumps onto the bed curling up on the boys stomach waiting to feel the change coming so he could take the boy into the boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 am
*kei comes back with a half malicious smirk on his face, his scales palenavy/indigo and his eyes red/orange and black messy hair*

Society is seemingly full of cheaters and dimwits. This is so annoying... I already knew what to do before but then people are confusing the s**t out of me.

*knocks a building over by kicking its only stable corner, it doesnt collapse too much, and someone yells angrily out the window, and he responds just as angrily just like it were in an anime with shout lines*

*Lets his hood fall, and his knuckles have wrap on them, he puts his dukes up then bounds out into the street, uplifting some cement as he jumps over, alot of people get scared and run away, some people subconciously instantly transform as a flight or fight response* HOW ANNOYING *he only meant to scare some people to feel better about himself* grrr *one of the people looks like an entirely buff person his eyes shut like an anime fat person, and the other dude looks like an odd combination of superheroes he must have admired* *stares blankly one of his fangs showing, then roars and bangs his chest in half mockery half frustration*

*shou awakens and gets confused pushing trey to the floor and does a double take as he jumps off the bed and his feet turn plantlike and get caught in the floor and he falls over and twists an ankle, he's so shocked and confused and sweat comes off of his forehead and he flails his arm around in a poor half attempt to regain balance and assuming he had to defend himself, a needle comes out of his palm narrowly missing cat, the needle half like bone half like wood but with some blackness to it mostly wood colored, he pants and panics a little*

-back to kei- *the superherochimera uppercuts him in his abdomen, and kei's pupils almost close as he flips backwords into the air slightly and he regenerates any damage he would have taken, and calmly thinks, what have i gotten myself into, then he lands flat on the ground some dust moviing up and then the dust stayed perfectly still, kei moves his eyes to the right twice then looks up, the other one was standing midrun directly in front of him, paused, motionless, can hardly see some ripples. A being comes down from the sky.*

This place is a social experiment, we cannot have you interfering *half holy half monotone voice* If you do not leave this place you will be torn apart completely from everyone, as they are all controlled using carefully planned symbols and social structures and settings. This is your only warning

*suddenly he's gone and Kei is already standing though he has no recollection of it and life continues as if he never had an outburst*
... This is ridiculous *clenches his fist and storms off into an alleyway, angrily climbing a building as pieces of brick are torn off, then he realizes... he was in an entirely different city just a moment before* >.> *and the marketplace is back there and he has a stolen apple in his hand* Ha Ha whaaut the ********-  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 am
*Ryu, seemingly a human, walks into a sandstorm his dessert-cloak flapping and being shredded very lightly as he disapeers into the sands*

-change scene-

*A Being of dark light wanders invisible by all senses, absorbing all information that comes into contact with him in any form, mostly electromagnetic fields or gravity matrixes or electricity from beings nerves through their dna* *he shifts realms before himself to a sealed room, The being who stood in the room before him was the one who owns the city if illusions whom Kei observed.* *the darklight being holds his palm down and electrical color comes forth from his body into a crystalic shape and it turns into a scroll/livingorgan/wrench/syringe, the city owner bows to it, and he places it on his right shoulder transforming him on the inside but not on the outside, then shadow from the dark being's left side takes up the room of clouds and fades to the next scene*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 am
Knux changed into his girl form and before shou could even react she was in front of him kneeling down to his level with a finger on his chin. "It seems we have a little shifter here. Why don't you come with me little boy?" She said kindly.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 am
*Shou falls through a dimensional vortex when a sound of a sword entering a sheath occurs, and the vortex closes*

-Ryu- *sandstorm stops occuring and he shifts his katana to his side* *Shou stares shook up a little, and Ryu turns to the side* *shou looks up at Ryu, and back down to his hands which are changing slightly between different forms*

*Shou vibrates while rapid slight changes occur slightly almost infinitely, and he isn't afraid to use his powers*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 pm
Knux toughest the ground where shou dissapeared through. "Nice try." She said and closed her eyes. Then instantly she was behind shou on the roof. She looked up to see him and ryu. "Huh? Why here?....hey ryu." She said walking over.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:12 pm
*shou duplicates then vanishes*

*ryu turns to the side and vanishes*  
General RP