Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm
Yumi quickly weight out her options. She could run away now and take her chances on the magical jewels Wild Wolf made her take. Or she help out her father by more than likely playing errand girl and listen to complain about the negative stuff that has happen to him. She came to a decision " Alright Father, I'll make amends for what i've done and send more time with you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 pm
"A wise choice." Iori returned to staring at the photo he had of Dee, then he said, "Yumi, I have a small assignment for you. I want you to speak with the rest of my children in this galaxy and find out how I may please them. Would you do that for me?"

In his mind, Iori was thinking, "I am going to take your advice, Dee and listen to my heart. Only that will cure me of my depression."

Then he said aloud to Yumi, "Just remember that while you are here, in this castle, you must respect my employees as if they are family. Oh, and start your research with Kitty and Blaze."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am
Yumi bowed and said " As you wish, Father" She walked out of Iori's room and shut the door behind her. She walked down the hallway in hopes of finding some sorta of clue that lead her to her brother.

Meanwhile somewhere in the castle.....

"Blaze!! You're just going to sit there while your father is up there in his room sulking!?!Kitty said as she stood right in front of the tv,  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am
(I volunteer to play as Blaze Yagami)

"Of course I am, Kitty." The younger, splitting image of his father, Blaze took a handful of potato chips and ate them like a hog getting stuffed before its turned into a ham. Then he said with a sigh, "Look, what's going on with dad is his business. And its not like I am the cause of his sickness, right?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:01 am
"That's not what the customers and other employees are saying. " Kitty sighed as she looked at her husband " They have been bad mouthing every single one of you. Saying that you little brats are the reason your father is in his sicken state"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 am
Sighing heavily again, Blaze then stood, "I cannot help it if Dad cannot make his Halloween Extravaganza as scary as it used to be. That's what happens with age, time, and hosting a party since who knows when? What Dad really needs is a professional to really make this place truly a place where kids fear to come here at night. Oh, and before you even ask, no Dee isn't the one to handle that job. She isn't scary at all. She's just the opposite. Well, maybe she is a bit scary, but not in the sense that we need. Dee's brand of scary is how she can see through people's thoughts. She can also change into anything that she's physically touched. So, my sweet, as much as it is my fault for saying what's on my mind, there isn't anything I can do about it."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 am
Kitty shook her head " It's not just the parties they're talking about. They also bring how you all think he's a terrible father for care better of one of Dee's and not his own. The customers have been debating this for the past hours. Link told me it got worse cause Yumi of all people showed up here. I can only imagine what could have brought her here. Hardly anyone has seen her after the whole fight your father and Saya had about who his loyalty belong to."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:50 am
This brought a smile to Blaze's face. He said, "I know this may be a bad time to be laughing, but what you just said was actually quite funny. I mean, how different am I, Ice, and Stormy different from what happened between mom and dad? Out of the 4 of us, Yumi was the only one with enough balls to flee. I mean, Kitty, think about how my dad treats the Bogards compared to his own flesh and blood. Am I wrong to say that he treats them better? And say I am right in that, what can us children do in order to change that? Yes, I understand that it hurts dad. But, Kitty, don't you think that's just guilt?"

The instant he said that last statement was the instant he knew the answer to his own question. It wasn't like he didn't notice how hard the Bogard family worked in the Steakhouse even when Iori didn't ask them to. Perhaps the reason why Iori treated the Bogards better was because they did things for him that meant something special. Corrigan was a perfect example. Corey would put on his cute act while doing his job to perfection.

Corrigan was pretty much one of the seating hosts where he'd show customers to tables when it was busy. Then with Link, well, Link shows up every now and then, but always with an authentic medieval costume to suit the theme of the Steakhouse.

As for Dee and Terry, well, they were just plain customers that were also on a visitation journey.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 am
Kitty replied " Yes that is true. All 3 of you had the chance to leave with your mothers when they were escaping your father. Though we all know how that ended. Him playing the blame game to get you all to stay"she thought over what Blaze had said " He does treat them better than you guys. All you guys are doing is giving him a taste of his medicine with the guilt trip. If Yumi is up there with him, He's probably working that guilt magic to convince her that she and Saya are wrong for leaving him. Either he'll have thinking that she's his little princess again or we'll have to prepare for war."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 am
Deciding to voice his hidden thoughts this time, Blaze said, "Well, we could just let that happen either way or... we could prove ourselves useful and impress father even more than the Bogards ever did. One thing that I noticed, my love, is that the Bogards work like the dogs they are just to please father. What if...what if we made something on the menu that really has some kick to it? Or, how about we find some way to really make this place sizzle with that medieval charm that father always wanted, but is only getting maybe half of that."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm
Glad that Blaze has taken some interest in the problem " I think making the new menu item would be better.That way you won't have to put up with the bogards wanting to add their two cents into the remodeling of the place. Plus if they see you cooking something they'll just think of it as a snack of sorts.

Yumi had wondered down the halls of the castle and had somehow ended up in Iori's secret library.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 pm
Smiling, Blaze then asked, "Any idea what we could call our own item? I did recently receive a large amount of Crunchy spider legs from Truesdale that he practically begged me to use. He even gave me this recipe called Spicy Spider bits. Why don't we take advantage of that generosity, but we also add our own special barbecue sauce made from chili peppers from our garden?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm
Kitty nodded "Sounds good to me. You should probably call up your brothers and let them in on this. So they don't complain about being left out of this. We can have Saury be the taste tester once the dish is made.....It'll do him some good to get out of his room "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am
Blaze folded his arms and said, "There is no way that I am letting Stormy or Ice get their paws on this! If they want to please dad, they have to figure that out on their own. I have no problem with Saury being the taste tester though. I am sure he'd like the recipe considering that he's been reading all of those medieval comics lately. This recipe, look at the paper it came on."

The Yagami red-head showed a paper that looked like it was about to fall apart due to age. Then he said, "What I would really like Saury to do is to type this recipe up before its lost forever."

Meanwhile up in Saury's bedroom, Trunks Truesdale was conversing with Saury over the latest adventures. "Oh wow, Trunks! You sure have changed!" Saury was saying, "Now your mom really can't interfere with your life or your dragon hawk will roast her!"

Nodding, Trunks said, "You better believe it. I was really getting sick and tired of her bragging about me all the time. Especially since I stopped bragging about myself. Its also the entire reason why I joined the horde instead of the alliance. Anyhow, I hope that recipe that I gave to your dad helps. It wasn't exactly easy to get either. Oh, I have something here for you too."

Pulling out some nice looking chain armor, Trunks presented Saury with a uniform. "Well, I must be off now, Saury. If your mom found out that I was here, I'd really be in trouble. See ya later, okay? Oh, and if you ever want to join the horde, just send a letter with this stamp."

Trunks presented Saury with a horde stamp then leaped out the window and waved goodbye before taking off on his Purple Chocobo. Saury was all emotional with happiness. Then, without even thinking, Saury burst downstairs and exclaimed, "Daddy, daddy, look! Look at what Trunks gave me!"

Blaze blushed and turned embarrassingly to Kitty as if he knew all along that Trunks was visiting.

(I incorporated some of my World of Warcraft adventures into this)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am
Kitty glared at Blaze "Hiding anything else that I should know about? perhaps another guest or child?  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff