Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hybrid Prison (O//A plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Cinna almost vomited and winced at the pain as Chaos bashed his head in with the rifle he could barely stay conscience he thought Joshua was going to kill him "crap...is this it? am i really ganna die like this?"he thought before he heard Acid call out to Joshua apparently there was more then one rat in his organization he saw a Galil slide out infront of him he desperately grabbed it and fired up at Joshua

(A MINIGUN? OMG xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

"I will rip your hybrid heart out."

User Image

"Then, I will make your mate eat it."

Joshua yelped as a bullet went right through his side and his stomach, yelping and falling to the floor as he started to cry from the pain, yelping out, 'A-A-Acid! P-Please help me! I-I'm bleeding out!" He yelped with a whimper, not wanting to die like this after just having a good conscience restored, a pool of blood quickly forming under him, his robes soaking in his own hybrid blood. He growled at Cinna and whimpered, snarling out, "I hope they have torture for you in... h-hell..." He growled out as he started to pass out from the rapid blood loss.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 pm
Koneko could hear the gunfire coming from the prison walls. She continued running until she burst through the front doors, guns blazing. All she could hear was gunfire and the wails of CON. She made her way up to the floor where Cinna and the Executioner were fighting. If anyone was going to kill Cinna, it was her, not him... She burst through the doors, covered in blood, and everything seemed to stop. The Executioner was wounded, with multiple bullet wounds from Cinna's galil. Acid was standing next to a bull hybrid with a minigun. But both had stopped to stare at her. She walked over to Cinna, who kept pulling the trigger of the galil, but it was empty...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm
NO!!!!!
* I run over to cinna and break his arm, then kick the galil away from him and then call for one of the hybrids to help Joshua with his wounds*
*I get up and run over to cinna, and stare him down*
*I point my AK-47 at cinna*
you know, I've been waiting for this for a long time. *I take my bandana off, revealing my wolf ears*
stay down suka(b***h), unless you wanna deal with my freind Sergei here *I point on finger to Sergei, and he walks up and growls lowly and points his minigun towards cinna*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:27 pm
"Acid, Sergei, at least, I assume that's your name, go and make sure the guards have been taken care of." Koneko commanded. She wanted to make sure that she got to take care of Cinna. It was only fair, she had the longest history with him, and all the times she was mistreated as an assistant would come back to haunt Cinna now. She would make sure of it. "I will make sure that Cinna won't forget what he's done here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm
NO! I HAVE TO HELP MY LIUTENANT!!
*I go over to Joshua and begin working on his wounds, cauterizing his blood and applying pressure to his wounds to stop the bleeding*
c'mon. Dont die on me. Stay awake! *I take out an ammonia stick and break it in half , holding it under joshua's nose to keep him awake*

You're not dying here. Not like this.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:57 pm
Cinna back away from them siting against a wall his head still bleeding out he looked up at his old lab assistant "come to get your revenge? you think this is over?"he mumbled "you know we really have had some good times together sorry it had to end like this..."he said letting out a maniacal laugh he gestured toward the cieling which exploded three helicopters with missle launcher and there own miniguns fired through out the building killing many of the hybrids heavily thinning out there numbers and landing a serious of shots in the bulls back bullets whizzing all through that air his back up arrived to rescue him he grabbed the pistol Acid had thrown and aimed it at Koneko "i'll be taking my leave now if you don't mind you know we had a good run this whole mess started all because of you..."he told her before the helicopters started to fire on her aswell
(haha now i have minigus too xP)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm
Koneko dived to the side as a large ceiling rafter fell. She wasn't quick enough and the rafter impaled her stomach. Gunfire was everywhere. She coughed up a large amount of blood as the rafter had deeply penetrated her stomach, a pool of blood forming around her. It was impossible to move the rafter without killing her. Her time was running out. "Damn, he's... getting away..." she said. Acid and Sergei ran over to her.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:04 pm
((guess i'll start now, please pm me if i made a mistake for starting point))

Leon was sitting down in his cell, trying to ignore the firefight that was going on. Ever since he was arrested for who he was and had his most precious belonging taken away from him, he just didnt have the strength to stand up for himself anymore. He had the strength he needed to break out and do what he needed to escape, but without his sword nothing meant much to him anymore.

Just as soon as he was able to clear his mind his cell door blew open from a nearby explosion, he just stayed where he was and tried to clear his mind again. "This place was always too noisy." he muttered as he turned his back to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:04 pm
Cinna stood up holding his broken arm "this really just isnt my day...."he thought one of the helicopters landed near him he staggered over to it "about time you showed those crazy b*****ds almost killed me what took you so long?"he asked them they all just shrugged and Cinna boarded and they started to take off he say koneko on the floor bleeding to death and smirked he knew he promised not to kill her but he was never one to keep promises besides Acid and Joshua the traitors would save her anyway.....hope fully not  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm
Koneko-chan's vision went red. "I can't... see... Acid... I can't see..." she was pinned to the ground painfully. "Help... somebody help... it hurts..." She saw a light. Her vision was fading. She couldn't breathe... "Help!" she gasped. "It hurts...! I can't... breathe..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm
*I run over to the rafter that is pinning koneko down, and begin to pull on it and lifting it up and off of koneko. *
don't die on me, stay awake!
*I take out a needle and medical twine and begin working on lobelia mutilated organs, sewing them up and stopping the bleeding. I then take out ammonia inhalant and put it under konekos nose, keeping her awake*

C'mon, stay with me. Stay alive!  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

maka-the-neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:30 pm
codename:fifi
race:redfox hybrid
side:HPA
bio : maka a simple girl with little dreams was nice and loving and always put others before herself.
clothes:bright pink shirt/light purple pants/light blue shoes/hair ruby red/eyes green
Personality : maka is a nice caring person but her past is a mystery many say she's a killer when others say she had a good family nobody knows all in common thay all say she's so cute.
((real rp))
As Maka sat in her cell crying trying to ignore the open-fire of the guns outside she tried to sleep but she couldn't so Maka just sat there crying the
guards laughing at her
[img][img]http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/SIL3NTGH0STX1/Scan113240000.jpg[/img]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm
ahh screw it im gonna start!))

Velgar approached the side of the prison, hunkering down slightly as he slinked toward the side of the gate. in about two minutes a truck would pass, Giving Velgar entrance to the Prison. He made it inside, clutching his Sword as he decapitated the first of the two guards. Before the other could react, Velgar pulled the trigger of his Glock 18, which was equipped with a silencer that, instead of throwing off the aim and stopping power of the gun, it increased both. The top of the guard's skull flew from his head as he crumpled silently onto the ground. Velgar ran past these two, entering the prison for the first time.

James sat alone in his cell, sulking silently. He heard commotion in the hallway but didn't bother with it. He sighed, nibbiling on some Bread he had saved from earlier, hoping for the passing of time to go faster.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Koneko coughed up a large amount of blood as she screamed, "Sergei! Shoot him down, shoot..." Koneko passed out pointing at the helicopter. Sergei seemed to understand this, and aimed his minigun at the helicopter, promptly taking out the pilot. Cinna yelped as the helicopter spun out of control. It made a wild dive as Cinna held on for dear life. Koneko woke up again as she heard the crash. Acid injected her with 50 CCs of adrenaline to keep her moving and numb the pain. She leaned on him as the three made their way to the downed helicopter.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff