Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:46 pm
"Lucky, lucky me." she winked. "So how's you bro?" she asked and thought of things to shift into.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 pm
"Same old jack he wants to bring a girl to our home planet but last time that happen she did not come back"He said as he put his arms around her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm
She rested her head on his shoulder. "That's.... disturbing." she chuckled. "Is Damian still trying to kill you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 pm
"Not that i know of"He said as he smiled a bit "Then again i have not seen him"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:20 pm
"Looks like life's smooth sailing for you then." Jane said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:46 pm
"No i have been trying to find something out"He said as he looked at her his smile gone but it soon came back"Other then that it's just one day after another"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 pm
"Really? And what would that be?" she asked him, shifting her looks to give herself cat ears and even a tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:10 am
User Image

"Stupid idea? At least he's gone...?" Kyotetsu whispered to himself, wondering if Anna is upset with him. He didn't mean to upset her in anyway. I guess she needs a break from me. How did I end up meeting her in the same place anyway? He took up his violin case and went over to the music booth. Thank goodness that was there. A stage was set up but no one was using it, so he took out his satin black violin and played a depressing melodious tune, remembering how his own sister never really recognized him as her older brother to begin with.  

Quelynn Erindyl

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 am
Leon Ggio
User Image
He placed his legs over the railing and slid inside Anna's cart with another sigh.It was his third one this day and perhaps there were more to come."Well.....what's your name again?" asked Leon.Now,he was way too tired to mess around with her and she'd most likely plant a spider on him if he tried to touch her.Which he would've.
~~~~~
Aristotle Lupidora
He winced from the pain as she dug her foot onto his throat.He did not go to the fair to get harrased by some kitten."I do prefer a woman on top." he said aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 am
User Image

Anna White

'I'm Anna.' She said, holding out her hand and smiling at him sweetly as she made dozens of tiny spiders run over it, before stopping them as quick as they came. 'And you are?' She asked as the wheel started to turn once more.

User Image

Olivia Ren

'Be careful what you say.' She warned, pressing down harder with pointed toes. 'I don't take kindly to smart-a** comments.' She finished, before taking her foot off and walking away towards a game stall and tossing rings perfectly onto the bottles.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 am
Leon's hands brought up to his chest and he scrunched up his legs."I'm Leon." he answered.He became transparent to the human eye and his body was fading in and out.When he's nervous or scared they could find him in this state."W-Would you please stop that?They'll get me." he asked.
~~~~~
Aristotle frowned and turned over on his stomach to see her leave.He actually like their little talk but he wasn't going to stalk her over it.People stepped around him and muttered comments about him being a certain curse word.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

Anna White

'Okay, I'm sorry. I promise to stop.' She said, withdrawing her hand. 'You're strange' she continued, and tilted her head as if to look for answers. The wheel stopped, and Anna stepped off before he could answer. She saw an arcade and went to play on the claw hand thing, inserting dozens of coins yet not winning anything.

User Image

Olivia Ren

After having won several prizes, Olivia took a walk around the fairground, giving the giant unicorns and monkeys to small children and then discretely tripping each child over, laughing to herself. She found a secluded spot a little bit away from the fairground, but on the same field. She began stretching, bending far over backwards and doing gross gymnastics. She started practicing her martial arts once more, kicking high into the air and doing cartwheel kicks.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:37 am
"it's Dragon something is not right with him i just feel more power around him and it does not feel like his but i don't know every time i see him niko and lena are with him i might be Lenas power i feel" he said as he put a hand on her head and started to feel her new cat ears  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 pm
Jane opened her mouth to say something when John felt her new ears. Her ears twitched and a shiver of pleasure ran down her spine. Maybe she'd stick with these ears for a little while longer, they felt so good! So instead of words coming out of her mouth, she purred. After a few minutes of purring she pulled her head free from his grip. "Dragon? C'mon, he can't be that strong." she shrugged. She never really met him, so she couldn't quite tell for sure.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm
"He is a kid that when from zero to 17 i think in age from armaggedon but he has the power of jack plus some but the power it's not all his is what scares me" he said as he looked to the sky then back to her "the power though i felt it from somewere"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff