Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Last Chance for the Lycans (O/A Plz!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

"You really think you can hurt me?"

User Image

"I've already been destroyed, you can't hurt me."

Damian giggled and murred softly, cuddling into her and kissing her on the cheek. He closed his eyes and cuddled into her, her tail thumping against the bed as he slowly drift off to sleep, her touch making it all as sweeter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Kathrine sat down on the couch and curled up wishing that Stephanie was there with her.  

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 am
Stephanie

User Image

Stephanie opened her eyes and saw another wolf. He'd woken her up and was talking, but she wasn't really listening. She just heard him say there were more people here, and other wolves. What exactly does 'more of you bums' mean..? Maybe Kathrine and Alexis are here.. She crawled out and stood up. "If you're offering, I'll come inside. It's not really that nice out here." She tried to smile as nicely as she could, but her arm was hurting from a cut she got while running, and something in the dirt was aggravating it. She was also very tired and just wanted to collapse on the spot. Stephanie jumped up onto the porch and waited to be let into the house.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am
Alexis relaxed in Damian's arms, trying to sleep and dozing for a bit. She felt safe with him and trusted him enough to sleep in his arms, but she couldn't fight the feeling that Stephanie was close. Though she supposed if she was close then she was safe. She snuggled into the pillow and drifted off once again.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 pm
Kathrine sniffed the air smelling blood but not sure where it was coming from she started tracking it threw the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 pm
"no its not nice out here so come inside"Drake replied he opened the door for her and yelled through out the house "HEY EVERYBODY WE HAVE MORE COMPANY COME SAY HI!!!"he said so everyone could hear him if a bunch of strange women were ganna live with them they minus well all get acquainted  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 am
Alexis awoke with a start as Drake's voice penetrated through the walls of the house. Company? Suddenly she smelled blood. Without a word to Damian she leapt out of bed and rushed downstairs to the front door, beaming as she saw the company "Stephanie! You're okay!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:37 am
Stephanie

User Image

Stephanie ran in and hugged Alexis. "Alexis!!" She squeezed her tight, then let go and started looking around. "Is Kathrine here too??" Her nose twitched as she sniffed for Kathrine's scent.

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:57 am
Alexis squeezed Stephanie as they hugged, so relieved that she was safe. "Yes. She's here. Asleep on the couch in the other room probably." she said, looking Stephanie over and noticing the cuts and gashes. "Are you okay?! Nothing broken? All good?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 pm
Kathrine came running in and tackled both girls, "Stephanie!" She cried with tears streaming down her cheeks.  

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian yelped as Alexis sprang from the bed, falling onto the floor and letting out a yawn. He walked into the living room and leaned against the doorway, looking at them with a little smile, walking over to them and smiling warmly at them, "Glad to have the family back together. You must be Stephanie, I'm Damian. I'm the alpha of this place. It's good to see that you're in good shape." He said with a friendly smile, his tail swaying softly as he murred, wrapping his arm around Alexis and whispering into her ear, "Next time, alert me when you're going to jump out of the bed and scare me to death." He said in a joking tone, giggling softly and letting out a soft murr.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 pm
Alexis smiled as she hugged Stephanie and Kathrine at the same time, relieved to have them both with her at the same time. Now she could relax. Blushing slightly when Damian put his arms around her, she giggled and nuzzled him "I'm sorry. When I realized it was her I couldn't help it. I promise next time I will give you a fair warning...or at least not fly out of bed so fast it disturbs you."  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm
Kathrine snuggled closer to her sisters staring at the two males.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm
Drake reentered the house and watched the happy family reunion when he heard Damain say he was the Alpha "since when did you became the Alpha? last time i checked we were both running this show"he said not liking the way Damain seemed to be acting all high and mighty ever since the girls got here  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian gave Drake a warning gaze, aggravated about how he was acting, "Drake, we've been over this before. I'm the oldest of us three and, therefore, the Alpha. I'm sorry, but there can't be two alphas. You always get like this when I talk about it in front of people, I honestly don't care about being the alpha, it's just a title, doesn't make me any more then I once was." He explained in a calm tone, looking back at the girls with a warm smile and whispering, "Sorry about him, he can get a little... jealous for stupid reasons." He whispered with a sigh, chuckling softly.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff