Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Spa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement.' she mumbled, gulping down the water and glaring at the door to the spring. 'What other martial arts do you know?' She tilted her head, holding some of the ice from her glass against her black eye.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:57 pm
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

Eric stepped out of the Hotspring room fully clothed. He walked behind them and stopped without turning to face them completely. He tried to not care abot her talking to him. It was hard. "Ill see you later Olivia." then he spoke to Tiaro "Don't hang out with my girlfriend so much or I'll have to snap your neck....." he walked away towards the door. the worker again spoke "G-goodbye Mr. Asheheart..." He didn't even acknowledge him as he left.

[I have to get ready for work :U ]  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

"A couple like Shaolin Kung fu and Capoeira but that's it other than those two and the staff technique i only know alittle boxing" Tiaro the smiled at Olivia "Why? And what about you, do you have any other fighting style"

(OOC: Yup, C ya around ;p )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Bye, my most wonderful and amazing boyfriend!' Olivia waved sarcastically. She gave him "the finger" briefly before turning to Tiaro. 'I know some wrestling.' She admitted, remembering the times she was training in that area. 'But I'm no professional.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro took a bit of his cake and a sip of his milkshake as Olivia spoke, when she were done, Tiaro asked "Not to be rude, but isn't wrestling always planned before hand?" while looking curiously at Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'That's TV wrestling. It's all fake, but some people really do practice to do it for reals.' She glared at him and asked the cafe guy to get her an oreo milkshake. Once it was in her hands, she smiled like a small child and dug in.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

"Hmm really" Tiaro sounded alittle surprised, I always thought it were the same, but well guess you learn something everyday He then smiled to Olivia, it was nice seeing her have a cute side to her and then said " Nice to see the hardcore Olivia also has that side" Tiaro said with a smile as he took another sip of his milkshake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia stopped eating when she heard what he said. Her lips were pouted with cream dripping down her chin as she froze. She sat up, not noticing the drip. 'Um.. I get excited sometimes..?' was her excuse.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro grapped a hankerchief and wiped of the cream on Olivias chin "Now please don't come up with such an excuse, it's cute" Tiaro said while smiling at her friendly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia frowned, grabbed her milkshake and stood. 'I have to go.' She mumbled, leaving the spa. She didn't look back, just barged through the doors and wiped the excess cream from her chin.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro sat back at the Café fiished his 'meal' and then left while thinking i wonder if she still wants me to train with her When he stepped outside he looked up at the sky "Ohh well, i'll only find out about that later"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:16 am
User Image
Adrian sighed, tightening his grip just slightly on Amy's waist. 'How did she drag me into this?' he thought, smiling at her. 'I swear, it's those eyes. I can't say no to those beautiful eyes. Normally, I would say it was witchcraft, but I can't sense magic on her, and it wouldn't affect me anyway. God, what am I getting myself into?'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy took a deep breath through her nose as they walked through the door. She loved the smell of hot baths and bath salts. 'I'm going to go get my nails done.' she smiled, checking her nails once more. 'I'll see you in a bit, okay?' she asked, going onto her toes and leaning to kiss him, lingering on his lips a little longer than average people. 'He's nice.' she thought, and started towards the nail salon area.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff