Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:01 am
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
i just discovered that in the banner for this guild, the new banner in yaliie5's sig, there's the couple from "The Legend of Love", i just posted a pic for it in the "give me" game.
it's such a pretty banner i couldn't help myself... but i didn't know who they were.

i wish i could make banners, but alas, my computer skills are limited... crying
Wow, Darkaznstargoddess made the red banner? Impressive! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:21 am
I've got 2 weeks left in my second semester of Mandarin. Having only been studying it for about 8 months, my knowledge is, of course, limited. whee ; I know about 300 characters I'd estimate. I can speek, read, and write all of those, but my reading is deffinatly my stronger point. I have a terrible time listening though...people always have to repeat themselves a couple of times before I understand them. sweatdrop I got an A first semester, and expect to get the same this semester. 3nodding

English is my native language...I'm Americian. xp  

Raesha

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:36 am
Raesha
I've got 2 weeks left in my second semester of Mandarin. Having only been studying it for about 8 months, my knowledge is, of course, limited. whee ; I know about 300 characters I'd estimate. I can speek, read, and write all of those, but my reading is deffinatly my stronger point. I have a terrible time listening though...people always have to repeat themselves a couple of times before I understand them. sweatdrop I got an A first semester, and expect to get the same this semester. 3nodding

so who wrote ur siggie!!! dare those 7 words included in ur 300-word-list!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:41 am
Raesha

You sound like me!!! By the end of this year I should know about 300 characters!!! And reading is much much easier than listening!!! heart  

Lai Woun

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:30 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

so who wrote ur siggie!!! dare those 7 words included in ur 300-word-list!?!?!?!

ah!!! what do those words in your siggy mean?!?! i wanna know! i wanna know!! lolz. and i know about a total of... well let's just say the amount of characters i know you can count on you fingers sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:50 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

ah!!! what do those words in your siggy mean?!?! i wanna know! i wanna know!! lolz. and i know about a total of... well let's just say the amount of characters i know you can count on you fingers sweatdrop

read previous post i made in "i'm not going to talk to myself today..."  

cold_blooded_chick

Raesha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:30 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

xd ;;; I wrote it. Heh, no....not all of those word are in our text. whee ; I had to look up the character for jian.

Considering your reaction, I guess it's a slang phrase that just doesn't translate so well.... xp ...It was interesting trying to explain the meaning to my tutor..... xd ;;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:24 pm
Raesha

xd ;;; I wrote it. Heh, no....not all of those word are in our text. whee ; I had to look up the character for jian.

Considering your reaction, I guess it's a slang phrase that just doesn't translate so well.... xp ...It was interesting trying to explain the meaning to my tutor..... xd ;;

Nah, it's not a slang phrase. Although there is a more technical term, but it just wouldn't have the same effect as 强奸! xd  

cold_blooded_chick

Raesha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:47 am
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

Nah, it's not a slang phrase. Although there is a more technical term, but it just wouldn't have the same effect as 强奸! xd

Nooo...I ment it's an English slang phrase that doesn't translate well into Chinese... xd ;;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:12 am
Raesha

Nooo...I ment it's an English slang phrase that doesn't translate well into Chinese... xd ;;

"I want to rape hs face..."? How is that a slang phrase? I'm just lost now... neutral  

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:18 am
umm...wiim and ~ HKC Guardian Angel ~ u guys know what i speak...

anyway I was born in HOng Kong and am full chinese. I speak fluent Cantonese and umm....satisfactory mandarin. I can read write speak etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:03 am
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

"I want to rape hs face..."? How is that a slang phrase? I'm just lost now... neutral

whee well without going into details... 'raping someone's face' basically means to be on the receiving end of oral sex... basically the phrase just means someing is really super sexy.  

Raesha

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:49 pm
Raesha
cold_blooded_chick
Raesha

whee well without going into details... 'raping someone's face' basically means to be on the receiving end of oral sex... basically the phrase just means someing is really super sexy.

Ah! Oral sex.. right... didn't realise...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:23 am
-__-"  

shinelover

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:29 am
shinelover
-__-"
xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff