Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am
"Well in that case, I'll be sure to jump in the river too for good measure if the tree doesn't kill me." Kim shouted back.

About forty minutes later, after several men had come down to the river and gather up the supplies Azm had recovered, Kim recovered, looking unamused and covered in saw dust.

"Alright, d**k Bot." She growled at him. "I got your stupid tree cut down. What now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 pm
"Go get a truck while I prep this tree and get another one," he replied. "We'll drag the logs out to the river one at a time." He started up his chain saw and start working on the log, cutting off all the side branches.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:32 pm
"Are we sure we can do all this?" Kim asked just as Azm started to cut on the tree. She gave a heavy and irritated sigh before she set down the saw given to her, and headed back up the hill to retrieve a truck.

"What the Hell are you two building? An Arc?" The Lieutenant barked once he Kim coming back.

"Honestly? I don't have a freaking clue, sir." She sighed as she got in the lead truck and then drove it back to Azm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 pm
Azm had finished preparing the log and was already working on a second one Kim came back. "Tie this one to the truck and drag it to the calmest water you can find please," he said over the sound of the truck engine.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 pm
"Azm, are you out of your freaking mind?" Kim barked, looking at him in disbelief.

"The river is over flooded and stronger than Hell. There is no calm spot, you broken computer!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 pm
"I know the water isn't 'calm'. just go scout down the river for 'calmer' waters then what's around here. If you can't find anything even the slightest slower running then this then come back and we'll build it here," he replied. "Might as well leave this log here then if you're just going to scout..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm
"Twenty ******** bucks this is a calmest spot, with all the rubble and trucks breaking the water." Kim grunted as she turned off the truck;s engine and hopped out.

"But fine. I'll go scout out the stupid river, wasting time and energy to prove I'm right." She rolled her eyes as she went down the river.

"TWENTY BUCKS, d**k BOT! TWENTY BUCKS!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 pm
"I'm not going to make a bet were there's a chance I might be wrong," he called after her as she left.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm
"That just proves even more I'm gonna win!" Kim laughed before she finally went out of earshot, wandering down the river in a hopeless attempt to find weaker water.

As she barely searched for a weaker spot in the river, Kim began to think back to Azm's question on her civilian life. Yeah, being herded was annoying, but was really as bad as she made it..? At least then she didn't get barked at every day, or get grenade in her back, or bullet grazing on her head, or have some android, who had no shame what so ever, flash off his junk in front of her and be constantly concerned for her safety because somebody couldn't let go. At least she didn't have to put up with any of that.

Then again, maybe this wasn't so bad either...

Kim suddenly stopped in her tracks. Something didn't feel right about the area she had wandered in to. She turned around, looking back to Azm and the truck. He was a dot and the truck looked small like a toy, but they were still in sight. This brought some relief, but only a little bit. The eery feeling still weighed heavily on her.

Cold arms suddenly wrapped around Kim's neck, cutting off her airway. She gasped for air, clawing at the arms in a vain attempt to pull the android off her. Knowing she'd get no where, she reached down to her waist, unsheathing her knife and cutting at the elbow of the android, severing wires, thus forcing it's arm to go limp. She gasped for air as she stumbled forward, turning around and seeing four androids in front of her, trying to circle around her.

Kim sheathed her knife and then shrugged off her rifle and grabbed a hold of it just as one of the androids charged at her. She fired, the bullet going through it's chest and making it stagger back, but unfortunately it wasn't dead. Just slowed down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 pm
A split second after the shot was fired Azm threw his chainsaw to the side and ran as fast as he possible could in Kim's direction.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm
As Kim tried to take another quick aim on the androids, one of them darted forward and grabbed onto the barrel of the rifle. She pulled the trigger, hitting one in the eye (to which it dropped dead), before the gun was ripped out of her hands and tossed aside.

She reached for her knife again, only to have her hand slapped hard. There was a crack as her wrist broke, and she dropped the knife as she yelled out in pain. She had only a moment to grab on to her wrist, before the attacking android grabbed the front of her arm, and lifted Kim as if she weighed nothing. She was then tossed aside, into the river and carried off helplessly in the current.

The remaining three androids then focused on Azm. It was immediately clear by his suit he was a human sympathizer (and they didn't recognize him as an ally anyway). They charged at him, closing the distance between the two in seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am
Before the androids were in melee range Azm deployed his wrist blade and shield. The first one to come into contact with him was shield bashed away. The droid was able to grab the shield before he was smashed away, but not before Azm's blade stabbed the next droid through the cranium. As the third bot reached Azm he moved his shield in front of him, even though the enemy droid was still attached to it. The two enemy droids collided with each other and Azm put all his strength into another fling. One droid went sailing away but the one who still clinging to the shield stayed attached to it, but as Azm's blade went to the droid, it quickly let go and backed away. The two stayed still for a moment or two before Azm moved, trying to stab the bot with his shield. The move wasn't meant to deal any damage at all, and it worked just like he predicted it would. The droid was able to move out of the way of the shield in time, but was met with a flurry of three stabs moving from it's leg to it's face in a split second. It fell motionless.

The one who was bashed away by his now fallen comrade finally made his way back to Azm who had his shield in front of him. Again the two waited for the other to make a move. This time Azm deployed the gun in his arm and fired at the droid while Azm moved towards it. The bullets weren't big enough to get through the armor, but gave just enough kick to keep it form reacting to the blade moving towards it's face. The blade hit it's target, and the droid dropped motionless.

Before it even hit the ground Azm was running after Kim. "Keep your head above water!" he yelled. "I'm coming!"

((is it bad that I was super drunk when I wrote/edited this? Just self conscious of my drunk writing.))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 am
Kim was helpless as she was thrown around the river, colliding into rocks and being thrown around by the current. Lucky for her, the river was cold and it numbed the pain in her wrist, but it also numbed the rest of her body. Still, she fought and struggled to reach the surface, even if it was for only brief moments that let her get watery gasps of air.

As she was more focused on trying to stay alive, Kim couldn't see the fight. She heard metal colliding and later a few shots, but they didn't phase her. Her main concern was trying to stay alive, not Azm dealing with the others. He could handle them. Hopefully.

What felt like an age later, she could hear somebody shouting something. Was that Azm? She couldn't tell. She was becoming exhausted, between the cold and the constant fighting to get a breath of air without getting a mouthful of water to choke on, which was getting harder to. Kim could feel her head throb from the lack of oxygen and the world was beginning to blacken out.

((Not that bad. Little s**t here and there I cleaned up, but not bad for drunk. : P ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Azm charged into the water once he was short distance in front of her. It was hard for him to swim but as strong as he was it definitely wasn't impossible.

Azm grabbed Kim around the waist, rolling over so he could keep her on top of him while he swam back to the river bed, but before he reached the edge the river opened up into a lake and the water calmed. Once they drifted into the lake swimming back to land was easy.

He pulled Kim up onto land, seeing if she was still alive, then checking her for injuries.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Kim was weak by the time Azm had gotten to her, on the brink of passing out and drowning. Once her head was steady above water though, she slowly started to breathe regularly, only to have coughing fits as water spewed from her lungs. The whole world just a hazed blur for her, and she didn't even notice the calmed current of the lake. She barely registered the sound of someone swimming, let alone that it wasn't cold flesh but cold metal holding her.

Once on the lake shore, Kim used the last of her strength to roll onto her stomach, propped up only by her crossed arms. Her coughing fit continued, slowly getting weaker as less and less came out.

"Stop... Stop touching me..." She moaned, feeling her rescuer touch her, just barely.

It was only then other soldiers arrived, hearing the gunfire and chaos.

"What happened?!" The Lieutenant barked, looking down at Kim and Azm, some of the soldiers rushing to pick up Kim who weakly protested to be left alone.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff