Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
High school love disaster (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:01 pm
tohru3241
"Well i guess I'll see you later Damian."Ichigo said after they'd kissed for a while.He stood on the sidewalk and waited for him to go in so he knew Damian was safely at home.

Damian nodded "ok,bye" he said with a smile and went into the house. He went up to his room and started to do the homework he had from school that day.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm
By the time Ichigo got back home it was about 12:00am so he unlocked his apartment door walked past his stove,down the hall and crawled into his bed.It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 pm
tohru3241
By the time Ichigo got back home it was about 12:00am so he unlocked his apartment door walked past his stove,down the hall and crawled into his bed.It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

The next day at school in the lunch room, Damian sat down and waited for ichigo.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Ichigo rolled out of bed realizing when he saw his clock he was late for school,so he tossed his closed on and ran to school.When he got there it was lunch time so he signed in and walked to the lunch room.Seeing Damian he grabbed his plate paid and walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek then sat down next to him."How was your night Damian?"Ichigo asked taking a huge bite out of his pizza slice because he was starving.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:04 am
tohru3241
User Image

Ichigo rolled out of bed realizing when he saw his clock he was late for school,so he tossed his closed on and ran to school.When he got there it was lunch time so he signed in and walked to the lunch room.Seeing Damian he grabbed his plate paid and walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek then sat down next to him."How was your night Damian?"Ichigo asked taking a huge bite out of his pizza slice because he was starving.

Damian smiled "my night was ok, I had to do homework when I went in the house" he said and held ichigo's hand.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 am
"Oh cool did you get it done?"Ichigo asked as he took another huge bite out of his pizza.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 am
tohru3241
"Oh cool did you get it done?"Ichigo asked as he took another huge bite out of his pizza.

"yeah I did" Damian said "I had to stay up longer to finish it all though" he yawned a little.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am
Ichigo stopped eating."Why don't you take a nap i'll wake you when the bell rings."He said a soft look on his face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:43 am
tohru3241
Ichigo stopped eating."Why don't you take a nap i'll wake you when the bell rings."He said a soft look on his face.

Damian shook his head "no,I want to stay awake so I can talk to you" he said looking a bit sleepy despite what he said.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 am
"You can talk to me later."Ichigo said pulling Damian over so his head laid on his shoulder."Sleep you look tired."he said smiling at him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 pm
Damian nodded "..ok" he said and closed his eyes, he soon fell asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:23 pm
Ichigo smiled as he watched Damian sleep,never in a million years did he think he'd ever get to see Damian like this and with him like this,it was like a dream come true.Ichigo ate more of his pizza as he thought about things.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo smiled as he watched Damian sleep,never in a million years did he think he'd ever get to see Damian like this and with him like this,it was like a dream come true.Ichigo ate more of his pizza as he thought about things.

Damian continued to sleep until the bell rung and woke him up , he opened his eyes "oh,its time to go already?" he said stretching , he smiled "well I see you after school I guess" he said and hugged ichigo before he left and went to class. After school Damian got his things out his locker and waited for ichigo, "I wonder where we are going to go today?" he thought.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:14 pm
Ichigo smiled when he was hugged and waved bye as Damian left for class."I should get to class to."He thought out loud as he ran to class as not to be late.Ichigo sat in his class not even paying any attention to the teacher all he could think about was Damian and what they were going to do after school.The bell rang and Ichigo took off down the hall slid past his locker and hit the other row."Owwww."He groaned has he walked over to his locker rubbing his nose.He opened his locker and grabbed the item he'd hid in there before he got to lunch."I wonder if he'll like it?"He asked his self as he held it up looking at it,he smiled at himself as he put it in his pocket and walked over to Damian's locker."Hey Damian!"He shouted as he hugged him knocking them over in the proses."Sorry!"Ichigo said as he lifted himself up off Damian,there faces close together and his arm's on either side of his head.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items