Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Membership Badges [ Get them here! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 am
Arisa Takera
-Candii_Sweet-
May I purchase a Diamond Membership?

I'll send the 4mil to the MG Treasurer.

heart

User Image

You'll be receiving your invitation soon. We're just doing a little more set up work on the Premium guilds smile Welcome to My Gaia, Candii

Thank you kindly! I can't wait to take advantage of the perks to being a diamond member.

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Arisa Takera

Thanks a bunch(:

yanigurl95

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Nephilim Rosier

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am
I may upgrade to Platinum later...but until then, put me on the list for a basic in both sizes please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 pm
The Nephilim Rosier
I may upgrade to Platinum later...but until then, put me on the list for a basic in both sizes please.

Sure thing  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm
I want a platinum! 3nodding
The small one please  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Lol i wish i could afford the diamond sweatdrop  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm
slingslangtang
The small one please

I'll add you to the list and you'll have it by tomorrow. Thanks! And if you want a diamond your best chance would be to get it now. After the release of the first issue the price is going up to 8m gold. These are the special first members prices only.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

I'll add you to the list and you'll have it by tomorrow. Thanks! And if you want a diamond your best chance would be to get it now. After the release of the first issue the price is going up to 8m gold. These are the special first members prices only.

Lol its just i never had more than 1mk sweatdrop im kinda lame xp  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

I learned vending back in the summer. You'll be surprised at how much gold you start to make when you're having fun. Haggling is addicting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

I learned vending back in the summer. You'll be surprised at how much gold you start to make when you're having fun. Haggling is addicting.

I've learned how to vend (sorta) but the thing is, its hard selling my stuff xD and would you recommend posting in trading forums for selling stuff or the mp?  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

I've learned how to vend (sorta) but the thing is, its hard selling my stuff xD and would you recommend posting in trading forums for selling stuff or the mp?

Well I personally do both. Depends on the item and how fast I think it'll sell vs how many I actually have. Hard to sells are best sold on MP because people will lowball you for them. For higher priced items I try to sell in forums because when you're selling items for over 1m you can easily loose 100k or more in taxes and that's no fun :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 pm
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

Well I personally do both. Depends on the item and how fast I think it'll sell vs how many I actually have. Hard to sells are best sold on MP because people will lowball you for them. For higher priced items I try to sell in forums because when you're selling items for over 1m you can easily loose 100k or more in taxes and that's no fun :/

Ok thanks! And yep, you dont want to be losing so much gold because of taxes.  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:02 pm
slingslangtang
[
Ok thanks! And yep, you dont want to be losing so much gold because of taxes.

np  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 pm
I tried to get an idea like this out there in GOM, but they didn't like it... while here it's... very well done.

I commend you for making this work far better then I tried to do. XD  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 pm
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
The small one please

I gotta ask... why is it soooooooooo much? I mean... not everyone can get that kind of gold... I have never reached past 5mil personally, and that was only because I bought Gaia Cash, but I am personally not going to do that again.

So, why so much?  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces