Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 am
Bakura got home about 11:30 so he had to deal with his drunk father. Later he was laying on his bed drawing when he noticed that Satori's bookbag was with him. "s**t! I forgot to give it to her," he said to himself before he got up to change his shirt. After that he locked the door to his room and crawled out the window with Satori's bookbag. He carefully ran through the rain, trying to remember how he got to her house the first time. He had to stop a couple of times, feeling his cuts reopenning. He finally made it to her front door, but he was soaking wet and out of breath for running the whole time. He knocked on the door, hoping someone would anwser.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 am
User ImageUsername: I Luves You x3
Name: Yukio Kiosha
Nickname: Kio
Height: 5'5
Weight: Ask him..?
Hair Color: A silky shade of white, though looks like silver sometimes.
Eye Color: Olive Green with a light shade of Lime.
Race: Human
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, listening to music, learning French.
Dislikes: Spicy food, boredom, darkness.
Personality: He's usually a flirt, sure he has a boyfriend, but it doesn't stop him from flirting, right? Though, he's never going to cheat on his boyfriend. Teasing has been one of his favorite things to do. He can be stubborn at times, but he's really honest, and nice, not to mention him being friendly and kind.
Pet: Minuit~

Dream: Being an artist.
Fears: Reptiles and darkness, they just frighten him!
Theme Song: Price Tag - Jessie J
Other: He has a bar-code tattoo, on the back of his neck.
Bio: Yukio actually had a normal childhood, lived with both his parents, he has no sibilings, so it all worked out good for him.. His mother actually was going to give him a younger sister, but his sister died while one of the check-ups, then his parents tried a couple of times to give him sibilings, but nothing worked.. Yukio was really playful when he was young, and hyper too, he liked to do tricks on his friends or family members, and was always the 'devil' of the family, as his mother called him. Sure, he was no devil, but he acted like one, though most of the people liked him for that.. When Yukio grew up, he became a bit more childish, though he still have his moments of craziness, I mean we all do.. ♥  

I Luves You x3

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am
User Image
Yukio Kiosha

Yukio messed with his wet hair, as he got out from the bathroom, he had nothing on but a towel around the lower part of his body, he walked to the closet, and took out a light smokey grey t-shirt, with a pair of dark green skinny jeans, and blue boxers, he put them on, before heading downstairs. He got to the kitchen, then took out cat's food from the cupcoard for his little Minuit, he put the food in a small bowl, then went back upstairs Minuit, I brought you dinner Yukio said as he placed the bowl near his desk, then sat on his desk, took his pencil, and completed his sketching, he was determant to draw the picture that popped in his head, about three days ago, it was something like a fictional forst, with pink Sakura trees, some birds flying around, a small lake, under a big mountin, and some fictional creatures everywhere. It wasn't hard for Yukio to draw this, but what was hard was coming up with the fictional creatures, he had the gift to draw, but he didn't have much of an imagination, which kept him short on his work.. ♥

xxxxxx
OutOfControl sorry it's short D:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Satori grinned at his brother. "Sounds good hopefully you didn't burn it like the first time." He said laughing as he hugged his brother then headed for the table when he heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" He exclaimed running out of the kitchen bouncing happily with Kisu behind him.Stepping up to the door he slid the peephole open "Oh shiz." He whispered under his breath as he quickly ran up the stairs into his run shoved open his closet door grabbing the hidden bra under his suitcase.Satori pulled it on snapped it then pulled his shirt back down,running back down the stairs he opened the front door to see his drenched photographer standing there out of breath. "Bakura what on earth are you doing here? Are you okay you don't look so good?" He quickly rambled out as he saw how cute he looked drenched in rain. "Here come in." Satori said taking Bakura's hand waiting for him to answer him.Kisu was standing behind him watching the man closely.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm
Bakura just nodded and followed her inside, he let her bookbag slide down his arm. "I f-forgot to give it back," he breathed out slightly, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
Sebastian was about to say something when he heard a knock at the door, watching his brother dash to the front door then to his room then to the front door again confused him. walking to the kitchen doorway then out into the hallway he saw a strange, rain soaked man standing next to his brother, and his brother looked to have a bra on this confused him even more *Why the heck is Satori wearing a bra? whatever* he thought to himself as he walked up to the man and his brother. "Satori, who's your friend?"

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
Kisa shut the door with her tail as she caught Satori's backpack as the man let it slip from his arm.Looking down he saw his backpack "Oh Bakura thank you but you didn't have to run it all the way here in the pouring rain." Satori said as he helped him over to the couch watching him close his eye's. "Why don't you sit you look tiered." He said as his brother came into the room. "Oh Bastian this is um well this is Bakura we're coworkers,he walked me home tonight but when we parted we both forgot about my backpack so he ran it over in the rain." The bright eyed teen said as he picked said bag up off Kisa's back while patting her head then looking at his brother he gave him a pleading look that said just go with it. "Bakura are you okay you don't look so good." He asked looking the older male over seeing something on his his shirt. "What's on your shirt?" Satori asked slightly confused.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Bakura glanced to at his shirt, seeing some blood. He closed his eyes tighter as he pressed his arm against the red stain, hiding it. He half smiled at Satori, once he openned his eyes. "I wasn't sure if you had anything important that you'd need," He finally said in his strong accent.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Sebastian listened as his brother explained about the backpack and gave his brother a smile when he gave him a pleading look, seeing red on the mans shirt he went to the hall closet by the bathroom and grabbed a large blue towel off the stack of clean towels and a small firstaid kit. He went back to the living room and held out the towel to Bakura as he handed the kit to Satori "So you going to tell us why your bleeding" Sebastian asked flat out as he watched Bakura cover his shirt with his arm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 pm
Bakura looked up at the older man, quicking thinking of at exuse. "I must have got cut crawling out the window. It's fine, no big deal," he said still holding his side.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
Satori smiled when his brother smiled at him then blinked when he walked off.He blinked dumbly when his brother handed him the first aid kit then looked at Bakura when Bastian asked why he was bleeding. "Wait that's blood!" Satori exclaimed as he knelt in front of said man. "Please move your hand and let me look at it if it's not treated properly it could get infected?" He asked giving Bakura a worried look. "Wait why would you crawl out your window?" Satori asked at Bakuras answer to his brother.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Bakura looked down at the floor, not wanting to show them. He knew that the cuts were bad but he could deal with them when he got home. "My father was asleep and I didn't want to wake him; I'm fine Satori, I should just get home and take care of this tiny cut." The longer he stayed with them the more time that his father could notice that he was gone, and if that happened he'd have more than just cuts.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Sebastian looked at the young man sitting on the couch "Is your window broken? and if so why would you crawl through it in the first place?" he said clearly challenging Bakura's excuse. He wasn't trying to sound mean or anything he just wanted to know the truth of why the man was cut was cut, he didnt want the man to be involved in something and wind up getting his little brother involed too. "Or was it caused by something else?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Bakura signed, "My father was asleep and I didn't want to wake him; I dont live in the best area in town, lots of windows are broken." He understood why the other man would be worried, he didn't want Satori to be involved either.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 pm
Satori instantly backed down but kept a smile on his face while he stood up. "Okay then i'll see you at work then right?" He asked as he smiled even though he was worried about Bakura but he didn't want to be nosy and bother him.

User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces