Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:53 am
Damian looked down at Arwen in disbelief then pondered what to do that would use both her and Myka. "Hey, why don't we put Arwen in a giant gift box and send it to them for one of their birthdays then watch them get pounced?" he suggested with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 am
"Dom's birthday is in June, and I have no idea when Xaene's is. Wait, I got it! Nikolai!!"
Arwen tilted her head. "What's a Nikolai?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 am
"No! No, no, no!" he shook his head vigorously and waved his hand over at Arwen's direction. "I will not have her meet him. You're already corrupted her precious mind by saying that name!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 am
"Really? Need I remind of 'special time'?" Turning back to Arwen, Myka grinned. "Nikolai is one of Daddy and Mummy's friends. He and Uncle Dominick used to be close, but now they don't like each other."
The little girl brightened. "I wanna meet Nikolai!" she yelled.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

"You rang~?" And like a Cheshire Cat, lime green eyes and a smile floated above Arwen before the body followed, his arms resting on her head.

Damian sucked in a breath when he heard Arwen and flicked his eyes up to see Nikolai checking him out. "Don't you touch my sweet little princess!" he seethed.

Nikolai raised an amused eyebrow and put his hands up in a sign of surrender. "I would never, darling." he assured then grinned, a sparkle in his eyes. "I can wait for her to be legal." he purred.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:15 pm
Arwen gazed up at Nikolai, then scowled and put her hands on her hips. "That's sexual harassment and my mommy can kick your butt!"
"PFFFFFFFFFT!!" By now, Myka was on the ground, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.
"Uncle Hadrian told me all about you!! You need to find a nice girl and settle down before you get an ATP!"
"STD, honey."
"Before you get an STD!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 pm
Nikolai looked down at the small girl with faint amusement then crouched down to be eye level with her. "Well look at you, dearie! Using such big words... I wonder what other big things you can handle~" he grinned then looked at Myka. "How sweet of you two to worry about me, darlings, but it's not necessary. I found a little secret that keeps me from having diseases and children. Marvelous, isn't it?" he chimed.

Damian felt his eye twitch as he let Nikolai just talk like that to Arwen. She was barely in her tens and he was flirting with her?! Not on his watch! Dad Mode activate! He felt his body tremble, he let out a battle cry, and he tackled the lazy Sin to the ground.

"Oof." was all Nikolai managed to say when Damian tackled him. He hit the ground with the angel on top of him. He coughed a few times to get air back into his lungs, and where someone would frown and flail, Nikolai grinned. "Keep at it, dearie. You know how I like it rough." he smirked and folded his arms behind his back.

"Don't you touch her!" Damian yelled frantically. He placed his hands on Nikolai's shoulders and began shaking him like a rag doll. "She is too innocent for yoooooooou!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm
"Mummy! Daddy's gonna hurt my new toy!" cried Arwen.
"Alright," sighed Myka. Yanking Damian by his collar, she separated the two. "Darling, do you really think it's best to condone violence at her tender age?"
"Yeah!" the little girl piped in. "I'm very expressionable!"
"Impressionable, dear."
"I knew that. I'm very impressionable!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm
((Again, interrupting, but OMFG THIS IS HILARIOUS. heart ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm
{{Tee hee!}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Damian snarled and lashed out at Nikolai like a vicious dog with a leash too short, but once Myka mentioned Arwen he behaved. "Hmph. She needs to learn to protect herself from Russians." he murmured.

"Oh you're so cute! The three of you!" Nikolai laughed and sat up. All the shaking gave him crazy hair and made his loose tie fall off. He waited for the world to stop spinning before he climbed to his feet and picked up the tie with the little Saint symbol on it. "Hmm... It looks like you'll do anything for you daughter, dearie." he mused to Damian and walked up to him, just stopping a few inches in front of him. "Does that mean I can stay her.... toy?" he mock moaned the last word.

Damian clenched his teeth and lashed out at Nikolai again, but Myka's grip on him kept his hits from landing. When rage settled realization hit. Oh God, he was right! He'd do anything for her and she wanted Nikolai as a toy! Oh no, it's a contradiction, no fair! Where's the Starburst? "I... Uh...." He looked at Myka for help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:55 pm
Arwen scrambled up into Nikolai's arms and poked his cheek. "Delilah, behave!"
Myka's grip loosened. "Delilah?"
"Yep, I named my toy! Just like Auntie Bella did, but she named hers the best vi-"
"I'M GONNA KILL HER!!" screamed Myka as she started to storm to the palace.
"No Mummy! She's going to make me brownies!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 pm
Nikolai seemed perfectly fine. "I look more like a Delilah anyway, darling." he grinned and caught the finger that poked him. "Oh let her go on, darling." he muttered to the little girl.

Damian scratched his head, his face scrunched up. "I don't get it." he frowned and moped when Nikolai laughed at him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Myka shook her head. "No, my baby girl shouldn't even know words like that!"
Arwen tilted her head to the side. "Daddy? What's a vibrator?"
"DON'T TELL HER!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:09 pm
Damian went pale and stiff as a board.

"Would you like me to show you?" Nikolai grinned at the little girl and zapped Damian with some sleeping aura before he could tackle him again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff