Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
1x1 TheForgottenHost Renge and hani yuuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 pm
"Why thank you," Yuki said looking at Kyo, "But now I'm cold again and its your fault. You better keep me warm~" He then kissed the cat, hugging his tighter for his 'warmth'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm
Kyo pounced on Yuki and kissed him,while hugging tightly, he picked him up and tossed him gently onto the bed, Kyo jumped into bed and got under the covers with him and ssnuggled kissing him happily.

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am
Yuki blushed as he was tossed onto his bed; he held on to Kyo once he was under the covers. He cuddle up against the other, pulling him into a kiss. The cat was so cute, he could bearing stand it. "Kyo? What type of a relationship are we in?" he asked out of the blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:20 am
Kyo looked at him. "I'm not sure... I mean what do or would " the words weren't coming out right. Kyo sighed and looked at him. I want to know what you think Yuki- chan Kyo really likes Yuki.Kyo looked at him adorably.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 am
"Oh," Yuki glanced over to Kyo, blushing slightly. Then his face got totally serious when he said, "I just don't wait this to be a fling. I don't want to get hurt, Kyo. I really like you." His eyes widened at the last thing he said, he couldn't believe that he said that out loud. He blushed harder and turned his face away from Kyo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 am
Kyo was shocked at the same time happy, he gently grabbed a hold of Yuki's face and turned it towards him, kissing him gently. He whispered "I don't want a one night thing I wanna be the real thing be with you everyday" His face got bright red but he kept looking at Yuki with a hopeful face.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 am
"With me?" Yuki repeted, smiling at Kyo. Akito was wrong, someone else did care for him. Even though his face was red, he gently kissed the cat pouring out his feelings in that kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 am
Kyo held Yuki close kisssing him deep letting him know how much he cared. He pulled him closer smiled a bit. thinking how happy he was to be loved.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:51 am
"Oi, Kyo," Yuki said pulling away for just a second, "Will you go out with me? Be my boyfriend..." He didn't wait for an answer before he kissed the cat again; his fingers attacking Kyo's spikey orange hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am
"ye.s." he mumbled through the kiss. Kyo smiled and kissed him happily wagging his tail, Kyo tackled Yuki to the bed playfully.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 am
Yuki smiled at Kyo's answer, happier than he'd ever been; even though it's dangerous for them to be together, he didn't care. He blushed when Kyou playfully tackled him, slightly surpraised. He licked Kyo's lips, with a smirk. "You know we can't tell the other's about this? If Akito finds out we're as good as dead."he said before blushing at his next question, "How long have you liked me Kyo-kun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 am
Kyo nodded knowing to keep quite. "F-for some time now I didn't wanna say anything weird to ruin our being frends, a-and what about you?" He looked up blushing quite a bit fiddling with his own fingers.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 am
"Sense I meet you, that first time at the main house," He said refering back to their childhood. "I have never been able to understand what the main house has against you. I guess you're just perfect in my eyes," Yuki said taking Kyo's hand with a smiling, and tangling their fingers together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 am
Kyo blushed dark red when he heard Yuki's responce, he laced his fingers with Yuki's and cuddled in to him "How far will we take this relationship?" he asked nerviously.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 am
"I don't know," Yuki said being honest, "But I hope that this last. I really do Kyo." He pulled the cat closer, resting his chest on Kyo's chest. "But I do think we proably shouldn't tell anyone."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff