Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 pm
"Wow, twins, I don't think I've met twins before. Of course even if they were, I wouldn't know unless they told me," Alena said giggling. In order to see clear facial features, she would have to use a gust of air to see it all, but not many people enjoyed being greeted with a shot of air in their face. Normally, she just sees the shape of the face, nose, and indents of the eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm
Vivi
"A twin brother?" Vivi repeated. "You're probably best friends, no? Well, except when he eats all of your food, of course."
She continued through the halls, down a set of spiral staircases, and across another hallway. She was surprised that she actually knew her way around, even if she was already here for a year. She could already smell the pies. Obviously, there'd be food besides pie, but pie was all that mattered in Vivi's book.
Avery
"Yes," Avery said. "Another prissy kid for our poor, little Adrian. How will he manage?" He rolled his eyes. Would this boy be anything but annoying? He watched Dojime leave and wondered briefly where he was headed. Then he decided that it hardly mattered.
"I'll let you unpack now," Avery said to Clayton. "What room are you in anyway?"
((Here's the cue to start on the room replacement fiasco.))  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 pm
"No, no." Bathsheba giggled at the idea of Clayton being an absolute pig. Well, to her anyway. Wasn't entirely false..
"Not entirely like that. He's a gentlemen, so he doesn't steal food from me or a lady. But he's still a pig. Just of a different breed." She explained with a bit of disgust. He thought himself such a charmer, a lady's man and killer. Being on the untouchable side of things, and watching him, Bathsheba thought he was just plain stupid.

"We are close though." She admitted, giving a small smile. "He.. He used his power to figure out mine. And while I was absolutely scared to death about what I could do, he was happy to hear it and consoled me about it. It helped me feel a little less alone." She took in a deep breath, wanting to sigh but instead getting a noseful of delicious scents that made her mouth water.

"Mmm.. Food smells wonderful." Bathsheba moaned, moving a bit faster. She could probably follow her nose at this point to find the cafeteria.

"Oh come now," Clayton called out as Adrian started to leave. He lazily waved to Dojime as he left while he began probing into the other's mind.

"Adrian. You've barely met me. All you know is my name and one of the hobbies that got me in trouble with my parents. Do you really want to pass judgement so quickly?" He rose an eyebrow, remaining in his head.

"I believe I was told I bunk with you..." He replied, giving some attention to Avery though he stayed more focus on Adrian, and his mind.
"Something about birds..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm
Adrian gave a grunt, looking back at Clayton.
"Oh yeah?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm
((wait I'm supposed to break stuff now?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 am
((I don't even know anymore...I guess you could.))

Vivi
They sounded like they were pretty close. Vivi wanted to meet Clayton now. He definitely sounded interesting.
"And here we have our cafeteria!" Vivi announced. "If you don't like anything, ask the chefs. They're super nice." Vivi waved at a large, gruff looking man in an apron. He smiled and waved back, then returned to yelling at an assistant about burnt chicken.
"Well, since my mother's not here, I'll have dessert before lunch. But you guys can take some real food, too," Vivi said, grabbing a plate and heading to a table covered in different kinds of pies.  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm
((ok well since no one seems to know what they wanted me to do I'm just going to go about my original plan))

Dojime wandered into the cafeteria. It smelled good, despite something being burnt. He smiled and waved at the group of girls that were already there and moved to great them. "Hi there. I'm Dojime. It's a pleasure to met you all," he said as he picked up a plate. "I see Vivi is attacking the pie table again."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 am
Alena had a hard time differentiating between the foods. She didn't want to ask her new found friends either because she did not want special treatment. While she was concentrating on figuring out the different foods, Dojime approached, slightly startling her as she was not paying attention to her surroundings.
She smiled at him, "Hello, name's Alena and this is Bathsheba," she said motioning to Bathsheba. "It's nice to meet you, too," she said being polite, though her stomach was protesting to cut the chit chat and give it some food. "Does she eat pie a lot?" she asked Dojime since he seemed to know her roommate well. She followed his movements and grabbed a plate as well, still trying to figure out what each food was.  

Sielent

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 am
Jemima
The ghost of Lady Jemima floated through the halls of her school. She passed the girl's dorms, noticing that there was no one there. They were probably enjoying the delicious lunch, she figured. When she came closer to the boy's dorms, she thought she heard fighting. She sighed. Why couldn't her Elementals and Mentals simply get along?
"My children," she said, hoping to give them a bit of a shock. Most of her students weren't used to seeing her as she preferred remaining in her study to working out the problems of adolescents. "Why must you always fight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 am
Bathsheba watched curiously how Vivi so casually and comfortably took a plate. The idea of just grabbing any plate, and going.. How odd.. She thought with a curious smile.

As she was turning to ask Alena what she was in the mood for, looking to make idle chit chat since food was the subject here, she saw her first male of the school and smiled.
"Pleasure to meet you, Mister Dojime." She nodded her head to him before she looked back to the food available. "Vivi did mention her lack of mother allowing her more choice to do whatever she pleases.." She added to answer the other female's question. Hesitatingly, she grabbed a plate of what looked like a salad before she hurried off to sit with Vivi.

"Why not just give me a chance to do wrong?" Clayton asked. "We've only just now met and you're already passing judgement upon me. It's hardly fair, especially when I've only introduced myself by name and hobby.

"Honestly, it's not fair." He sighed as a figure caught his eye. He at first thought someone else was coming, and when he noticed that it was a woman, he grinned. But as he looked closer he noticed that it was also a spirit, which made him pale.

"Uh...? You're.......... Erm..." He stammered, his eyes wide and pupils shrunk down with fear.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 pm
Vivi
When her plate was fully loaded with cherry pie, Vivi rejoined her new friends. "Oh, hi Dojime," she said sweetly. She looked down at Bathsheba's choice of food and frowned. "Let me get this straight. You have a choice between salad and pie and you take salad?!" She picked up her fork and dug into the slice. The juice stained her lips and a bit of the area around them too.

Avery
While normally the kind of person that didn't scare easily, Avery couldn't help but take a step back when he saw the ghost. The school was called Lady Jemima's Academy, but was it too much to assume that the original Lady was long dead, buried, and not haunting her school?
He tried not to stare at the spirit as she asked her question. Feeling a little flustered, he wondered how he was supposed to answer her question. He resisted the urge to say 'he started it' like mere toddler.
"I'm sorry if our actions displeased you," Avery replied, slightly shakily. "Maybe if I didn't have to dorm with him" - he pointed to Adrian - "there would be less fighting. Perhaps I can room with Clayton?"

Jemima
"Do not act so alarmed," Lady Jemima said softly. "I mean you no harm. Of course, harming would be a little difficult in this state, but that's no matter right now, is it?" To demonstrate this point, her hand and it's loose sleeve passed straight through the wall. After doing this, she was more than a little worried that that might scare the poor child more.
"It is our school policy to put one Elemental and one Mental in each room," she reminded Avery gently. "But if you clash so much with you roommate, I suppose I can have you switch with your neighbor. That would accord with our rules but would allow you two to be separated."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm
Adrian was about to answer Claton, and explain how he should tell Avery the same complaint, when Jemima appeared.
He immediately bowed his head.
"Sorry, Ma'am. It's hard to function without a circle of respect. And that idea may be best."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm
Dojime waved when Vivi greeted him "Yes, she does when she can get away with it, like Bathsheba said," Dojime replied as he moved along the line of food, grabbing what looked like a mix of egg, sausage, and potato along with a glass of Milk. He looked back at Alena, noticing she seemed to be a little confused. He was going to ask why but he spotted her clouded eyes and realized why she was so distraught. "Would you like some help?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Alena was trying so hard to seem like she was fine that it startled her when Dojime offered. In fact, it startled her so much, she lost control of the air for a second and it whirled around her body before she gained control. She blushed. "I-I'm sorry," she said, "uh, but I know what I want now," she giggled a little out of nervousness. The small whirlwind allowed the smells of the food to reach her as well as provided specific features of the foods in order for her to see. She grabbed the salad, eggs, sausage, and a glass of water. She glanced at Dojime, hoping she didn't frighten him, before walking over to the table, sitting next to Bathsheba.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm
Dojime took a step back as the sudden gust of wind blew through him. He wasn't too startled when he realized what happened. He just smiled back at her, even though his was sure she wouldn't see it, she would at least hear his friendly tone. "Don't worry about it. I tend to break stuff far worse then that when I get startled," he replied as he followed her to the table the other girls had chosen, sitting across from them. "You two settling in alright?" Dojime asked once he set his plate down.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff