Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 pm
It is nice to go on a walk. *he takes her hand* Hello Maya, my name is Amery. Lovely to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 pm
Maya shivered when he shook her hand but quickly forgot about it. "Well, I guess it is nice to go on a walk..."  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm
*Seeing her shiver, Amery let's go of her hand* I always went on a walk to clear my head and relax before I arrived here  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 pm
FairyFumiko

"Oh really?" Maya wasn't comfortable with guys and she didn't know what to say to them. The only guy she loved was her brother, and she hurt him. "I'm sorry. I'm just confused..." She said but automatically butted in the phrase with, "About here! I'm confused about here! Ya know....the school..."  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Yes my home has a lot of forest area and it was nice to walk through them. *Amery slightly smilies* You are not the only one. I have just arrived a week ago and I am still confused. In my land, all I really saw were more elves, except when guest arrived to see my father about land *Trying not to slip up that he is a prince*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm
FairyFumiko

"Huh. Well wherever you're from sounds heck of a lot better than where I'm from." Maya liked where she was from, she really did. But sometimes, it gets tough where she lives. "Yeah, me and my family kinda lived in the ghetto of a spanish neighborhood. It's dangerous, but it's never dull..." Maya thought to herself, 'What am I doing?! Spilling all this information to some guy I don't even know! God, Maya! You can be such an idiot sometimes!' Maya just kept smiling, trying not to reveal she was yelling to herself on the inside.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Where I am from, there are... restrictions on what I am aloud to do. My parents did not want me to come here unless I brought my servent. Where you live does sound interesting. *trying to learn more about her*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm
FairyFumiko

"Restrictions? That sounds bad... She thought to herself, maybe this guy wasn't bad... maybe he was just being nice. There was such a thing.... Right? "Well, I'm so sorry about that..." LIGHTBULB!!! "Well, we're going to change that. You don't have your servant around do you?"  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

yes my father says it is for my safety. No my servent, Faron is his name, is not around. I give him freedom to be go off on his own and meet people

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Damien Trek Lancem

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief...
Behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy...
The flawless skin hides the secrets within...
Silent forces that secretly ignite your sins

User Image
The smell of blood was intoxicating, seeing as more people were joining, some sweet, and some spicy at the scent. Closing his eyes he licked his lips hungrily as he felt a burning hunger in his throat. "Mmh." Opening his eyes he awoke from the trance of hungerness.
User Image
Beyond these clouds you can hide all your tears,
Beyond this world you'll be safe from their wicked fears,
And in their hearts they fear your demands,
You know their minds won't accept you, they'll never understand

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 pm
FairyFumiko

*EVIL SMIRK* Maya pushed him onto her skateboard. "Ready to have some REAL fun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*getting pushed on the skateboard suddenly, Amery almost looses his balanced but stays on the board* I have only seen these before, how does it move?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm
FairyFumiko

"Like this!" She pushes the skateboard and it starts moving. "Now keep kicking the ground and be careful not to fall on your butt!" She watched him skate, hoping she can help him enjoy his little freedom and make it fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*he starts kicking the ground and was doing good until a curve came and landed in the grass on his butt* I do not think I was suppose to fall on my royal bum *he whispers too loudly. looking at Maya he blushes*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya starts giggling but goes over to help him. "Ha ha.. Sorry. Forgot you're a beginner." She took his hand and helped him up, she blushed when he stood up and they were very close.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff