Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

Battle Theme Song ¤ "What do you see in their eyes? I can see their demise."

OCC:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Adam continued to happily be snuggled against his older sibling. The youth felt safe, so why not close his eyes and slumber into his pleasant sub-conscious. For within the happy youth's mind was a dream of... you guessed it... glomps! The child was glomping his family members left and right! And endless dream of glomping them, in which he gained extra 'points' should he glomp them unexpectedly. But he was pulled from his dream when his little head was patted. Bring him back to realty of the dim training grounds as his mind slowly began to recognize the voice, "Daddy..." He said at first softly, before turning around and seeing his father crating the children off, "Awww, daddy!!!" Adam said rather sadly, wondering why he didn't stay longer after being gone for so long. He frowned rather deeply hoping his father hadn't got too busy for them. Adam knows the responsibilities that he holds but... still.

"Did we do something wrong Yamatano?" Adam asked softly, looking down to his little feet which rubbed lightly against the dirt before looking over to Yang. It... wouldn't be right to show such emotion before his friend. He gave a weak smile and somewhat 'nuzzled' Yang, "You okie?" Adam asked, hoping he was well, for it wasn't just his brother and himself that were suffering through this... odd period that was plaguing the world. Looking up, Adam's eyes widened when he saw Kiyoshi returning. "K-kiyoshi-sensei... Your head!" Adam said, seeing it slightly larger and 'tender' looking. What... happened after he and his father left?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled and pat Adam's head. "Oh its nothing Adam really, how are you all holding up? Sorry about leaving like that." He said turning to his squad.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 am
bb3000ae

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Kiyoshi-sama, welcome back!" said Yamato with a smile yet now he was curious of why his head was swollen, "um, so what happened?" He said with a tilted confused look.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi sighed. "I got in a fight to save your father and you tend to get beat up a little when you don't want to kill anyone. But everyone is ok, so can we stop bringing attention to your sensei's beating?" Kiyoshi said he didn't like the fact someone actually hit him.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am
bb3000ae

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Um sorry Kiyoshi-sensei," He said with a soft smile as he looked to Adam and Yang. He looked and saw how precious his little brother was, so cute. He chuckled and looked back to Kiyoshi.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled some though, at least they were worried about him. "Now what can you kids do exactly?" He asked since he had no idea what any of them were capable of.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm
bb3000ae

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
"Um...well...to be honest sir, I've seen multiple techniques used lately but I don't know any myself, nor do I know any styles...sorry if I disappointed you Kiyoshi-sensei," he said as he looked down, feeling a tad down that he couldn't do much because of the lack of training he got, if he had the abilities and powers that he needed, he would be able to take anything and possibly anyone. He just wanted the strength to protect his siblings and his fathers.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam looked to his sensei in a worried manner. Why so many people are getting hurt all of the sudden. The sounds of screams, the feeling and this aura of pain that he couldn't just shake. And when he activated his Rinnegan when he focused hard enough on it, he saw blue lights with the figures of the human body slowly dimming. He didn't like all of this fighting. Adam looked down to his feet again as he realized that despite this discomfort, if he was going to protect those he cared for he would need to become strong and learn how to fight. The child debated and fought with himself with the questions to 'fight or not to fight' until Kiyoshi questioned them on their abilities. The child grinned and giggled a little as he was going to show him.

With no warning, Adam sprung from the place which he sat towards Kiyoshi. Leaning forwards as he did so to gain as much speed as his little legs would enable him to make it seem as if the child was going to attack; which he did but in a manner not many would think. 'GLOMP!' Well, at least should he get him, that would be what would occur to Kiyoshi. He would be child glomped to the fullest degree as he pipped, "That! And..." Adam raised his tiny palm innocently up and procured a black rod from the middle of it. Four feet of this mysterious black chakra metal that would hold more power than the child knew. "That is all I really know but..." He pointed to Yang, "He is really strong. He was training before we even came here." Adam pipped as he uplifted his friend. Knowing Yang had already learned techniques. So in a way, he was already above him and possibly even Yamato. For seeing as Adam never fought outside of passion, the child held the skills of basically Academy initiate, with the potential of something much more.

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi noticed once again the black metal rods coming out of adam's hand. "You can do that too right Yamato?" He said gesturing to the rods. Kiyoshi held out his hand showing sealing marks on it, and out of his palms came two blades, one and each palm in a similar manner to the chakra rods. "If you want I can teach you both how to be affective fighting with those rods of yours?" Kiyoshi offered, since it would be the same similar fighting as a weapon user would, and something Kiyoshi knew how to do well.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am
bb3000ae

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato nodded and pulled forth two rods from both sleeves and were now in each hand. "I'd be honored to learn a style from you, Kiyoshi-sensei!" said Yamato with a smile, feeling ready.
╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi laughed some. "It's not really a style per say, it more of just basic moves that can be very affective while fighting." He addmited, but learning two or three key moves could be very effective. "I was able to become a Chunin, but just learning 3 basic Hyuga clan moves and using them effectively. So it more about how you use it then what you know." Kiyoshi said as he retracted his blades. "First lesson would be use them as a sneak attack. This would be fighting like a Hyuga would with flat palms. But then release the blades on contact." he said demonstrating by thrusting forward and release the blade out. "You will only get one shot usual with a sneak attack like that, so I recommend using it when they block with a body part such as their arms. Or you have a position to hit a major organ." Kiyoshi passed on words of wisdom, they could still do it afterwards. But it more effective when the opponent doesn't know.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 am
bb3000ae

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato nodded as he watched Kiyoshi, interested by what he did. He tried it himself, mirroring his move yet failing at it completely...why? Because he sent out the rod in his palm a minute too late and thus, it failed. Yamato grunted in annoyance and tried to do the technique again, he thrusted his palm outward as if to strike like a Hyuuga. As he thrusted his palm outward, he sent out a metal rod that shot out upon the release of the energy built up in his arm. He then drew the rod back and grinned, glad that he succeeded.
╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Genin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam watched his brother and sensei work as he tried to think of doing the same thing himself. Looking at his tiny hands the youth tried a different approach than what his brother was doing. Squatting down onto his knee's, Adam began open palm fisting the ground. He knew nothing of thie 'Hyuuga', nor it's fighting style, so why imitate something you hold no knowledge of? But the concept of what Kiyoshi was teaching them seemed to be the same. Strike with his rods when he felt contact, in this case the ground, and upon striking the ground the tenth time Adam focused on his chakra rod and plunged it into the ground. "Success!" He exclaimed though he knew it would take more than one random success for him to truly chalk it up to him having the move. Wanting nothing less than perfection, Adam continued to repeat this process.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
███▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
⇥ ɌɑɩɖɘɳxxҞɐɡʊɏɑxx Яȃɨʞҽȵx━━━━

W A N D E R E R | SS R A N K E D | T A I J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T | H A R B R I N G E Rxx O FXXS T O R M S

╔═════════════════════╗

Approaching the other section of the training grounds Raiden picked up a few chakra signatures. They, at the moment, were totally oblivious to the situation though that will soon change. Ghosts were coming their direction, and them being only genin rank it won't take long for them to be overruned by the horde in the distance by Lars' mansion. Elspeth remained close to Raiden, her green hair swaying in the wind slightly as the wings on her back remained closed. "More genin? And they are completely oblivious..." She mused, Raiden walking up to the pair. "Kleine requires all genin and chunin to retreat to the cave others are residing in for shelter. An outbreak is occuring in the village, possibly everywhere that the darkness has reached" He said as he looked up, seeing a hooded figure crouched in the shadows. It shuddered for a moment, before leaping at the two shinobis from the darkness. Pulling a dagger sized bone spike out of his elbow, Raiden threw it at the leaping ghost catching it in its maw, spearing its skull. "Get moving" He ordered. He told Kleine he would help, but it'll be up to them to listen. Should they not, he'll move on. And they will have to deal with the horde. Elspeth stood beside Raiden, leaning against him and whisper something in his ear. He nodded slowly and turned around, vanishing into the darkness with Elspeth.

[exit]

╚═════════════════════╝

◤OCC: Sorry dunno if you guys are still here. Didn't say you left sooo....if so then time to get out of here XD◢

Panthers7

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

║ Mood ║ Neutral
║ Chakra System ║ 885/885
║ Element(s) ║ Raiton • Katon • Rain
║ Stats ║ SSS+/SSS
║ Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Style Active ║ N/A
║ Stage Level ║ N/A
║ Summoning ║ Bat Summoning
⊀ "Furor meus super te similis colossus tempestas..." ⊁
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Novoa_Dragon

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 pm
Teroenkai

Panthers7

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Yamato nodded, listening to the man, he took Adam's hand and ran for the area spoken of by Raiden. He would protect his little brother and keep him safe while heading there...even if it costhim his life.

╚══════════════╝

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces