Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke and Laughing Lake left the store, the bar was a long walk down to near where they lived. When they arrived at the bar, Daisuke was shaking with excitement, he couldn't wait to show his sister the photos. The bar was built into the ground, basically it was mostly underground. When they stepped inside, cool jazz played, making a relaxed atmosphere. Daisuke rushed in and shoved the picture in his sister's face, "Look look look!" She took the picture annoyed at him but her expression softened to an aw. "Triplets! Oh my god! I can't wait! I'm going to be an Aunt!" Daisuke laughed, "I'm going to be a father!" He went back to where he Laughing Lake was and showed her to a comfortable seat. "We just went to the nursery store, and bought lots of things, and are gonna order more!" Orihime giggled, "I loved doing that when I was carrying Akira."
"I still wondered why he didnt like the nice suit i showed him. it looked fancy to me. the boys would had looks adorable."she sat down and noticed he was slightly pale again."honey? whats wrong? you didnt like the suit?" she didnt understand that it was a 'sailor suit'she looked at orihime. "Oh do you have anything sweet? i think the pups are making a protest with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke and Laughing Lake left the store, the bar was a long walk down to near where they lived. When they arrived at the bar, Daisuke was shaking with excitement, he couldn't wait to show his sister the photos. The bar was built into the ground, basically it was mostly underground. When they stepped inside, cool jazz played, making a relaxed atmosphere. Daisuke rushed in and shoved the picture in his sister's face, "Look look look!" She took the picture annoyed at him but her expression softened to an aw. "Triplets! Oh my god! I can't wait! I'm going to be an Aunt!" Daisuke laughed, "I'm going to be a father!" He went back to where he Laughing Lake was and showed her to a comfortable seat. "We just went to the nursery store, and bought lots of things, and are gonna order more!" Orihime giggled, "I loved doing that when I was carrying Akira."
"I still wondered why he didnt like the nice suit i showed him. it looked fancy to me. the boys would had looks adorable."she sat down and noticed he was slightly pale again."honey? whats wrong? you didnt like the suit?" she didnt understand that it was a 'sailor suit'she looked at orihime. "Oh do you have anything sweet? i think the pups are making a protest with me."

Daisuke froze, "Those were Sailor Suits, it's kind of . . . not my style and . . . just no." Orihime laughed, "But they would've looked nice on your pups!" The bartender looked in the fridge and pulled out a bottle of strawberry milk. "I think you'd like this, it's like milk and strawberries mixed together, nothing harmful in it." She opened the cap and placed the bottle in front of Laughing Lake. Daisuke grabbed a cup of coffee.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke froze, "Those were Sailor Suits, it's kind of . . . not my style and . . . just no." Orihime laughed, "But they would've looked nice on your pups!" The bartender looked in the fridge and pulled out a bottle of strawberry milk. "I think you'd like this, it's like milk and strawberries mixed together, nothing harmful in it." She opened the cap and placed the bottle in front of Laughing Lake. Daisuke grabbed a cup of coffee.
Nodded and started drinking it and eventually the pups calmed down. well to her at least. "Give them a half an hour i bet they will dancing on my badder." she joked."And hun im sorry about that i said ill let you pick them"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Nodded and started drinking it and eventually the pups calmed down. well to her at least. "Give them a half an hour i bet they will dancing on my badder." she joked."And hun im sorry about that i said ill let you pick them"

Daisuke nuzzled his mate's cheek, "Thanks, hey, what are we going to name the pups, the nurse said two boys and a girl," Orihime looked amused, "Well you can always do what I did, ask a fortuneteller!" Daisuke cringed a little, "You asked a fortune teller to name your child?" She laughed, "What's with the look little brother? It was more like I asked who would name the kid and remember, you named Akira?" Daisuke looked a little embarrassed, "Oh right, I did."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke nuzzled his mate's cheek, "Thanks, hey, what are we going to name the pups, the nurse said two boys and a girl," Orihime looked amused, "Well you can always do what I did, ask a fortuneteller!" Daisuke cringed a little, "You asked a fortune teller to name your child?" She laughed, "What's with the look little brother? It was more like I asked who would name the kid and remember, you named Akira?" Daisuke looked a little embarrassed, "Oh right, I did."
Well i do know someoneone who followed me in town...shes a shaman but shes also...my twin sister...with an attatude."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 am
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke looked at Laughing Lake, "Wait, I didn't know you had a sister, as far as I'm concerned the only family I thought you had was your brother and your father. Er, anyways, do you think we should visit her?" The Tibetan Wolf had no idea how to handle this situation.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke looked at Laughing Lake, "Wait, I didn't know you had a sister, as far as I'm concerned the only family I thought you had was your brother and your father. Er, anyways, do you think we should visit her?" The Tibetan Wolf had no idea how to handle this situation.
"well i can contact her..shes a bit of a blabber mouth so it would be a riosk of.-" then a blonde like wolf that looked exactly like her definitions hugged her from behind. "Im tottaly not like that big sister am i?" laughing lake sqeed and got up to hug her. "Snow! how did you...wait dont tell me i bet our grandpa strongpaw told you." Snow nodded "I heard you got somthing cooking in the native oven. 'ill do tribal names and you can see this ' fortuneteller'Now now mr um dai was it? move over so i can talk to my neice and nephews."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"well i can contact her..shes a bit of a blabber mouth so it would be a riosk of.-" then a blonde like wolf that looked exactly like her definitions hugged her from behind. "Im tottaly not like that big sister am i?" laughing lake sqeed and got up to hug her. "Snow! how did you...wait dont tell me i bet our grandpa strongpaw told you." Snow nodded "I heard you got somthing cooking in the native oven. 'ill do tribal names and you can see this ' fortuneteller'Now now mr um dai was it? move over so i can talk to my neice and nephews."

Daisuke reluctantly moved over and let Snow sit next to her sister, she was exactly like her sister but of course a little different, but her attitude was completely different. "W-well what are you gonna do?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke reluctantly moved over and let Snow sit next to her sister, she was exactly like her sister but of course a little different, but her attitude was completely different. "W-well what are you gonna do?"
Snow hummed a little as did lake.Snow could see them. the three little pups poking at her and 'dancing' on her liver she tells them to calm down and explained she giving them names. well middle names at least if their father didnt like them. she smiled because the boys had 'sparks' to them they are fighting for attention and snow looked up and saw lake twitching in pain. she tells them to stop and they did. Snow sighed, she knew they were gonna be a handfull just by their spirits. she told them to get in line by the way their positioned. It went boy girl boy. then she said each name one by one"Ahote....Cheveyo....and Pules" Lake smiled and translated the names."Restless one,spirit warrior, and flower."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke looked at the two wolves who had did this ritual. At times he saw Laughing Lake twitch in pain and he immediatly became worried, but he let them finish. "Restless One, Spirit Warrior, and Flower." He thought about it, it certainly would explain what they would be like in the future but he thought about it name wise and shook his head, "For names, let's think about something more . . . modern. We can keep those as middle names. I like them."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke looked at the two wolves who had did this ritual. At times he saw Laughing Lake twitch in pain and he immediatly became worried, but he let them finish. "Restless One, Spirit Warrior, and Flower." He thought about it, it certainly would explain what they would be like in the future but he thought about it name wise and shook his head, "For names, let's think about something more . . . modern. We can keep those as middle names. I like them."
Snow nodded,"Very well but just for the record the boys have your spark and the reason why lake here in in pain.."Looks at the stomach when she was in pain again "Boys stop hurting your mother dont make aunt snow get back in there!" then they stopped. lake smiled."Thank you now if you can excuse me." runs to the bathroom  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Snow nodded,"Very well but just for the record the boys have your spark and the reason why lake here in in pain.."Looks at the stomach when she was in pain again "Boys stop hurting your mother dont make aunt snow get back in there!" then they stopped. lake smiled."Thank you now if you can excuse me." runs to the bathroom

Daisuke sat with Snow and Orihime who was currently cleaning a glass, "So, Snow was it? How did you feel when your sister left the mountain, away from your father?" He wanted to know what Snow was like, because she was related to Lake.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Snow sighed and looked down,"Papa was one of the dark alphas. he kinda abused us because i was more a shaman and Lake refused to to be with the male he picked. So with help from me and the bears. ake ran away on one of the bears backs so she couldnt be tracked. At first the moments went fine. she was nearby and i fed her caribou. till the fullmoon.. papa heard her with her and he was furious...he still wants you out of her life but.. only if you hurt her." she looked up seeing lake get upset but she nodded. she couldnt tell her mate her past but she was happy someone did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm
enzerubebii98255
Snow sighed and looked down,"Papa was one of the dark alphas. he kinda abused us because i was more a shaman and Lake refused to to be with the male he picked. So with help from me and the bears. ake ran away on one of the bears backs so she couldnt be tracked. At first the moments went fine. she was nearby and i fed her caribou. till the fullmoon.. papa heard her with her and he was furious...he still wants you out of her life but.. only if you hurt her." she looked up seeing lake get upset but she nodded. she couldnt tell her mate her past but she was happy someone did.

Daisuke looked a little worried but he was happy that he could trust Snow, "I'll never make her sad. I won't hurt her." he was sure of that. "If he ever managed to come back here, I would beat him back." Orihime snorted, "If you lost, I'd do it. But I doubt that, I've seen you take down bigger beasts before." She was right, during the war, he took down the scariest most biggest beasts.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers