Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Knightly smiled softly and slowly lowered her into the bed, pulling the covers up over them both as he slept next to her, a protective charm forming over them as soon as his eyes closed.
Drake curled up to Grigorii in his sleep, a soft smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm
Dominick's eyes cracked open as he loosened his tight grip on Xaene. 'God, what a nightmare...'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm
feeling the small movement, Xaene's eyes opened the smallest bit to peer up at Dominick. as soon as he took in the haunted look on dominick's face, the demon frowned. "you alright, love?" he whispered, his voice gentle as he looked at his fiance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm
Dominick's eyes grew wide. "I had a dream...I'm not supposed to be able to dream."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm
Xaene frowned and looked at Dominick. "that... doesn't sound good..." he murmured. "what was the dream about?" he asked, lightly tipping his head to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm
"My sister..." he whispered absently.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 pm
"your...sister?" Xaene blinked as he sat up, looking at Dominick with even more worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 pm
He sat up, staring at a wall. "Yes, her name was Alexandria. She was my everything when we were children: my playmate, my rival, my worst enemy, my best friend. We were inseparable, until I got sent away. With the only friend she'd ever really had ripped from her hands, she stopped eating..." Dominick bowed his head, clenching his fists. "Eventually, she died. I didn't even get back in time to save her. That's how I really met Famine. He was there, allowing her to starve herself. I tried to charge him, kill him, but he saw my rage as fitting for an apprentice and came up with a deal: in his 7th year as Famine, he would bring me my sister back. That day is coming up...I just hope it all works..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 pm
"o-oh..." Xaene muttered, a small sigh slipping through his lips. "i'm sorry that it all happened like it did..." he sighed and lightly kissed his cheek. "i hope it works out too, hun..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm
"It's all right," he muttered. "What's gone is forever lost, now all we can do is live. Maybe I should move on from my sister. Alexandria would have wanted me to."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm
"love, it's up to you..." Xaene murmured as he lightly slipped an arm around his waist. "i can't decide this for you... only be beside you for every step of the way..." he sighed and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm
Dominick closed his eyes and leaned on Xaene, sighing. "What did I do to deserve you? Somewhere in my life, I must have done something good, there is no other explanation."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm
Xaene gave a small chuckle and shook his head. "i don't know... but whatever you did, i'm glad you did it." he smiled and held dominick close, softly humming to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm
"Xaene?" Dominick's voice was quivering, his whole body trembling. "Don't...don't let the dreams come back...ok?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 pm
"i wont." Xaene muttered, a small frown as he looked at dominick. "hun, what's wrong? did something else happen that you're not telling me?" he asked, looking worriedly into Dominick's eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff