Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 pm

the spirits of the pups were distressed and were doing whatever it took to make him happy. Snow had to stop because she heard her sister angry howl..she hadent heard that in a while. Toho howled as it getting a 'secret message.' The howl back was stressed pissed and scared. tohokas whole body felt it and he snarled.."Snow, thank kind wolf for scareing dad off...lake and orihime werent so lucky tonight."Snow started to growl...her powers started to really show and things started floating. luckally the pups were safe. "Brother your not saying dad went THAT LOW!" Tohonodded and texted the situation to his boyfriend and his chances of dying...85% snow grabbed her armor and stormed out the door and glared at the men"Well you comming to save your neices and nephews OR NOT!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Kind Wolf stood up and growled, "Of course I am!" he said, following her. He looked at Tohopka, "Is your mate coming too?" he asked. "Something tells me we'll need the help..."

James was already on the way, he had picked up Toho's scent and followed it at full sprint, he was right there before they had even gotten that far, "I'm here, let's get going." he said, all serious.

Kind Wolf nodded, "Long time no see, let's go." he rushed to the distressed howl.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 pm

After an hour when she saw orihime Bering lake and the kids she sighed but unaware a huge black a shadow pushed her saw hard where it looked like she was dead. "SNOW!" toho said as she screeched to a halt seeing what looked like his sister dead. she wasent breathing...her body was limp as a ragdoll and the pups were in deep stress. The black wolf approched and picked up snow and began to run with her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Kind Wolf watched his mate in horror, and he looked around, noting that some of his warriors were advancing on them, "Toho, James, hold them off... he's MINE." he snarled.

As Kind Wolf sprinted after him, and James got into a fighting stance, "I never thought I'd have to use this..." he said, as he planted a firm kick in a warrior's chest, knocking him back.

Kind Wolf tackled Snow's father, "I'll kill you!" he yelled, punching him, then he stood up, and kicked the black wolf in the face, "Why didn't you just stay away? Now your life is on the line." he growled, then stomped on his chest, breaking his ribs.

James was doing pretty well, he was holding them off until he noticed one coming up behind Toho, "No!" he yelled, and pushed him out of the way, and the warrior stabbed him instead, James fell to the ground, bleeding and stunned.

Kind Wolf was inflicting every type of pain he could think of on the Black Wolf, until he was almost dead, "Now suffer." he said, as he went to his mate, "Snow..."

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm

toho started to growl and let off a demon like howl to where they helped away. he put some healing hebs on james wound and looked at him,"Shhh shhh. its okay theese herbs will heal.He ripped off his shirt and wrapped it around james like a bandage and gently tightened it.

Snow was hardly breathing. her heartbeat was there but faint..she couldnt open her eyes but she could hear kind wolf very well. her breathing was slowly recovering as she listened.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Kind Wolf sniffed, he heard her breathing improve and he said, "Snow!?" he grabbed one of her hands and pressed it to his chest, "Snow, it's me! Kind Wolf! I took care of your father, he should not interfere with you anymore." he said, as he leaned closer and have her a kiss, "It's alright, I'll take you home." he picked her up gently, and walked home, leaving her father there.

James coughed, and blood dripped out of his mouth, "To... Toho?" he asked, "I-I hurt..." he said, looking at his stomach, "Oh... oh god am I going to die?" he said, starting to panic, "I don't wanna die..."

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Toho was useing his healing power to heal him.dispite being a warrior size he knew how to heal like his sister. "Shhh its okay..."toho picked him up and decided to take him home "How am i going to explain this to your sister?" he said as he darted off.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Kind Wolf reached the cabin, and he set Snow in the hammock, "Just rest, I'll make you some stew." he said, going to the kitchen.

James groaned, "She might be... a little... upset." he said, he clutched his stomach, "Ooh... careful..."

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Snows hand was glowing as if trying to call him over.. she was weak still but knew he would drop everything to check up on her. Her left eye vision was gone. she couldn't hunt anymore and she had to tell him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 am

James looked over, he set the spoon down and walked over, he looked worried, "Snow?" he asked, "Is everything alright?" he held her hand, and waited for her to answer.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

(points to typo*) The pups were being born 1 month early and snow was having a fever from the stress."Help me and the pups..i dont think i can stomach this pain much longer...." she knew if her fever didnt go down, the pups and her will die. and knew kind wolf was fast enough to get them to the hospital. ride or no ride.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Kind Wolf whimpered his worry, and he gently picked her up, "The hospital isn't very far..." he said, and he walked out the door, and he sprinted toward the hospital, making sure to not even shake his mate.

When he arrived, he helped the doctors set her in a bed and he stood close-by as they treated her.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Guardian Wolf 117
hours later after the nurses calmed kind wolf the 1st scream was heard. it was his daughter. then the yowls of his son. the whole hospital knew the boy had lungs. Her fever calmed down and the dovtor gave kind wolf the sizzors as the nurse gently held the cord,"Matthew, wanna welcome your pups into the world?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Kind Wolf nodded, and he cut the cord, then he sat at Snow's side, looking at the two new pups, "They're beautiful." he told her. Stroking her head as he watched their pups.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 pm

She smiled to sleep as the nurse gave kind wold the name tags, "just put their names in the tag and ill give you a quick walkthrough of baby changeing."The daughter pawed for her father and almost fell off her sleeping mom.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff