Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
We're not just roommates. (1x1 with Guardian Wolf and enzer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm
James looked at her, "Yeah.... I can drive." he took them out to the Jeep, and he ran back inside to tell Toho, "I'll be back, Shayla is giving birth, if you even leave this house, I will tie you to the bed!" he said sternly, and he went back to the Jeep. And he started it and went to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 pm
At the hospital snow was calming james while shayla was in the birthing room. "calm down james. being a god father is an honor."the first thing they both heard was a cry that would make the doctors shiver then another. the nurse walked in with a smile. "Ready to see your neices Snow and james? I think Lilly and Yasmine are eager to see you."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm
James nodded, "I... I guess." he said, and he followed Snow in, he was still nervous about his sister being a mother, and he figured he would be working a lot more now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm
the girls opened their eyes and giggled seeing their aunt and uncle. they were kicking and lilly was trying to kick her clothes off. Snow giggled seeing the nurses fight to put clothes on lilly. "My lilly has your sisters attatude."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm
James chuckled, and he hugged them both gently, "I wish we brought Toho...." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 am
Days pass and toho was excited about valentines day. he can finally see his little sweethearts. the ways james,snow and shayla described them made him antsy...he wanted to see them nowwww.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 am
James smiled, and he silently led in the two girls, "Toho, I have a surprise for you!" he said, and he crouched between his two daughters, "They want to see you..." he told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 am
He saw his girls and slowly approched them..not knowing how to react. he just fell to his knees and hugged his mate crying. "There here... there actcually here.. their amazing..." He looked at them and his voice went silent. "Hi...im your daddy"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:51 am
James smiled as the girls ran and hugged Toho excitedly, "Yes, they are here." he said, sitting down, "Now, have fun with them, they've wanted to play."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 am
months pass and the girls became hyper and more eager to explore. since they had awokee in them they could talk with their souls before their speech boxes fully worked. Toho woke up to the 'mines' in his head when the tight embrace of his mate james,"James scoot over the pups are fighting again. i thought shayla got them one of the same toy."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am
James mumbled, "I don't know... I'm too tired to know anything..." he was working over time, and he was exhausted, "But I'll go..." he yawned, "Fix it..." he stood up, and he quickly staggered over, "'M fine." he muttered, and he walked straight into the door, before falling back and cursing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 am
lilly repeated the cussword as her first word and it made toso spring up and he noticed shayla sprung up too. "Lilly did not just say what i think she said did she?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am
Shayla growled and she got up and kicked James in the leg, "Good job!" she said, angrily, "Lily! Don't say that!" she called out, "That's bad!"

James groaned lazily, and he sat up, "I give up..." he said, and he got back in bed, "I have to go to work in the morning..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 am
"But its a saterday..."toho moaned and clung to him tightly like a teddybear. you would need a crobar to get out of his grip. "Please stay in bed... we can play videogames and watch movies." toho didnt like being alone as much as shayla did love him his heart belonged to james. nobody else.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 am
James sighed, "Fine..." he said, giving up. He hugged Toho, and he laid his head on his chest, relaxing a bit.

Shayla rolled her eyes, "You guys are weird." and she went to play with the girls.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff