4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony sighed and shook his head a little. "This'll be a little awkward..." he muttered to himself, then looked at Luca. "Alright, let's go then." Tony took Luca by the arm and lead him out of the room. His grip was gentle as they went, his face looking calm and almost emotionless.

Luca nodded and walked with Tony to the car and got in, when they arrived back at the mansion the maids looked shocked "luca, what happened?!" luca shook his head not wanting to tell them and he went upstairs . Luca took off tony's jacket and got in the shower and washed himself feeling dirty after what happened but when he was done he still felt unclean from what the seer had done even though his body itself was clean. Luca went into his bed room and put on his clothes before he went where Tony was at "Tony...I wanted to tell you..I'm glad you came to save me and thank you.." luca said looking away and blushing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

The drive back to the mansion was silent. Occasionally, Tony would glance over at Luca to see how he was doing. When they got to the mansion, Tony helped Luca inside, then went up to the office, shaking his head whenever one of the maids or other servants asked what had happened. "Luca will have to be the one to tell you..." he muttered to them.

When Luca came to him, Tony smiled a little. "I'm just happy I found you..." he said, walking over to the younger boy. "I just wish I could've before he did anything to you..." Tony frowned and shook his head a little. "But you're not hurt, so things aren't as bad, right?"

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

The drive back to the mansion was silent. Occasionally, Tony would glance over at Luca to see how he was doing. When they got to the mansion, Tony helped Luca inside, then went up to the office, shaking his head whenever one of the maids or other servants asked what had happened. "Luca will have to be the one to tell you..." he muttered to them.

When Luca came to him, Tony smiled a little. "I'm just happy I found you..." he said, walking over to the younger boy. "I just wish I could've before he did anything to you..." Tony frowned and shook his head a little. "But you're not hurt, so things aren't as bad, right?"

Luca shook his head "he still forced me to do things I didn't want to do...that's just as bad as death" he said and sighed . Luca looked up from the floor and looked Tony in the eyes suddenly the news came on the tv and it was about..luca, luca looked horrified to see that what the seer did he video taped and now somehow it was now being played on tv . Luca looked away from the tv it was really embarrassing hearing himself moan on tv and seeing what was going on ,luca looked around the room trying to find the remote but couldn't find it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stared at Luca as he spoke, wishing he could've done something to help him. When he finished talking, Tony opened his mouth to speak, but all he could get out was the younger boy's name before the news came on. A look of horror appeared on his face at what was on the TV screen. Th-that's what happened... That's what that b*****d did? Tony thought, clenching his fists together. He glanced over at Luca for a second, then went over to the TV and turned it off. "Luca... I'm so sorry..." he murmured, unable to think of anything else to say. Why couldn't he have noticed something that would've let him find him sooner?  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stared at Luca as he spoke, wishing he could've done something to help him. When he finished talking, Tony opened his mouth to speak, but all he could get out was the younger boy's name before the news came on. A look of horror appeared on his face at what was on the TV screen. Th-that's what happened... That's what that b*****d did? Tony thought, clenching his fists together. He glanced over at Luca for a second, then went over to the TV and turned it off. "Luca... I'm so sorry..." he murmured, unable to think of anything else to say. Why couldn't he have noticed something that would've let him find him sooner?

Luca shook his head "I'll be alright Tony " he said and sighed "and,um...it was better doing 'it' with you than him..." he said in a low voice and blushed. Luca couldn't believe he was saying this but it was true.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony couldn't help but smile at what Luca said. "Well, it's good to know that I still have some pride," he murmured, walking over to Luca. "Don't go doing anything like that again, Luca. Okay?" Tony said, pulling the younger boy into a hug as he did so.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony couldn't help but smile at what Luca said. "Well, it's good to know that I still have some pride," he murmured, walking over to Luca. "Don't go doing anything like that again, Luca. Okay?" Tony said, pulling the younger boy into a hug as he did so.

Luca blushed brighter "D-Don't do that!..your embarrassing me.." he said pulling away from the hug quickly "...guys don't hug each other..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony looked at Luca, a small smirk on his lips. "I'll stop as soon as you tell me that you won't do anything like that. Got it?" he said, pulling Luca back up to him. "If you tell me, I'll let go, but it you don't, I'll keep holding you here."  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony looked at Luca, a small smirk on his lips. "I'll stop as soon as you tell me that you won't do anything like that. Got it?" he said, pulling Luca back up to him. "If you tell me, I'll let go, but it you don't, I'll keep holding you here."

Luca blushed "O-ok,I won't do anything like that again.." he said looking away now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:21 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony smiled and let go of Luca. "Good... You had everyone worried," he said, his eyes showing concern. Especially me... Tony added mentally.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 am
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony smiled and let go of Luca. "Good... You had everyone worried," he said, his eyes showing concern. Especially me... Tony added mentally.

Luca nodded "well,I'm sorry I just..wanted to do it by myself" he said fixing his clothes that tony had messed up a little when he hugged him "can I ask a question?,when the door opened...why was your mouth hanging open?" he asked looking at tony with a confused face expression.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony nodded a little and murmured, "I see..." When Luca asked him the question, Tony felt his cheeks heat up a little. He shook his head a little and fixed the collar on his shirt. "You'll understand when you're older," he said a small smirk on his lips. "I should've taken a picture of you're face. You're kind of cute when you blush. You almost look like a girl. I like it." Tony grinned and patted Luca's head. "Now, would you like something to eat?" he asked, not giving the other any time to protest about his previous statement.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony nodded a little and murmured, "I see..." When Luca asked him the question, Tony felt his cheeks heat up a little. He shook his head a little and fixed the collar on his shirt. "You'll understand when you're older," he said a small smirk on his lips. "I should've taken a picture of you're face. You're kind of cute when you blush. You almost look like a girl. I like it." Tony grinned and patted Luca's head. "Now, would you like something to eat?" he asked, not giving the other any time to protest about his previous statement.

luca blushed "....I-I do not look like a bloody girl!" He said when tony was done talking looking at the floor ,not even responding to tony's question.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony chuckled softly and murmured to himself, "No, not when you're like this." When Luca didn't respond, he looked back at the younger male and frowned a little. "Luca... I'm sorry if I made you upset..." he said, a look of concern on his face, which covered a look of regret for saying that.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony chuckled softly and murmured to himself, "No, not when you're like this." When Luca didn't respond, he looked back at the younger male and frowned a little. "Luca... I'm sorry if I made you upset..." he said, a look of concern on his face, which covered a look of regret for saying that.

Luca shook his head "...no,it's alright" he said looking up at tony and grabbed his tie,pulling him down so they were really close to each others face "...just don't do it again or I'm going to have to punish you" he said with his face bright red with a blush and kissed Tony, what was causing luca to act like this was more or less hormones because after all he was just a teenager and especially after what happened with the seer earlier.
User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces