Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Four-Fold Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image
User Image[Yamato Sennin Heiland]User Image

A child is born
Chose to destroy or create
But was left with scorn
And the [eyes] of eternal hate

The world shifted anew
As time passed by
And the new world came to view
Like the dove, [love] flies

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]
And still no soul to sell

╔════════The best way to bring PEACE...════╝

╔══════════════╗

"We were all together in the Worth Within, remember? Father Lars trained us while we were dead," he said as he hugged his brother in return with a soft smile, "I had to go tie up some loose ends, so, what have you been doing?"

╚══════════════╝

╚═════...is to PURGE═════════╗

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

Battle Theme Song ¤ "What do you see in their eyes? I can see their demise."

OCC:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Adam laughed a little before nodding, "I remember... just... Still. I hate when we are all separated from each other. I do not want anything to happen to anyone, know what we have the power to defend them." He said shuffling his feet a little before perking up a little. "But I have been training more! I'm trying to get a few more techniques under my belt. As you can see, "Adam gestured towards the wall, "I've just got the hang of walking on walls. But what about you? Have you done any more training since we've gotten back?" He questioned, a little curious to see how much Yamato has progressed since their return.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]

╔════════The best way to bring PEACE...════╝

╔══════════════╗

"Well I...there was that one time that I....I mean, I surely remember....oh my god...I haven't trained at all since we got back! OH MY GOODNESS!" yelled Yamato as he fell into despair and soon into fetal position, crawled up into a small ball on the floor with multiple depressing wavy lines behind the back of his head, the area around him seemed to shift into a purplish hue.

╚══════════════╝

╚═════...is to PURGE═════════╗

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
Sontei ❈ Hyaka ❈ Mokuton ❈ Chunin

Kanpeki na ikikata nante dekinai kara
Since there's no way to live a perfect life

xxxxxxA familiar green haired ivy boy bent behind Yamato, his knees were bent and he was preparing to commence a happy, friendly tackle on Adam. He sprang up after preparing, touching his hands on Yamato's shoulders to push him down and tackle over Adam by clinging like a boy to his teddy bear. He gave Adam a huge european kiss on the left cheek, his friendly greeting as always. "Adam!" With Adam down, he pressed his cheek to Adam's to look forward since Yamato was out of his sight. Kai the kitty although decided to curl up on Yamato as if he was a pillow, even pushing her fluffy paws on his chest's pressure points for the fun of it.

Chakra ❈ ?/? ❈ Genjustu ❈ Poison Ivy

Bukiyou na boku wa bukiyou na mama de
My clumsy self will just stay clumsy

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

RinneganXXXChuuninXXXTakigakure

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]

╔════════The best way to bring PEACE...════

╔══════════════╗

"GAH!!!" exclaimed Yamato as his face was smashed against the ground, grunting in annoyance, he looked up to Yang, "the hell man?!"

╚══════════════╝

═════...is to PURGE═════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam was prepared for his older brother to tell him how strong he's gotten. How he's mastered this eyes and how he's learned many techniques. It showed in his face, as Adam looked up to Yamato like an idol. Just like he did his fathers or other siblings. Lifting up on his toes and awaiting eagerly to cheer for his accomplishments. But as his brother spoke, there rather began to form a collage of cartoonistic sweat drops on the back of his head. That ultimately formed a rather large one before it drooped when he heard his brother not even training a lick! "Yamato!! You must train! We promised we'd never be the weaker one's ever again!" At least, he was going to make sure of that. To be the one protecting his brothers and his friends for once.

As he pouted and puffed out his cheeks to his brother, his Rinnengan caught a familiar chakra appearing behind his brother. He looked up just in time to be glomped by Yang, who would be counter glomped by the glomping King of Taki! Instead of fighting the tackle, he went with it, curling and aching his back to make a smooth curled shape so that he would be able to flip over and come out the one on-top. This didn't of course, stop him from being clinged like some sort of stuffed animal, but Adam didn't truly wish to be broken from that type of huggle! He just needs to keep his title of being the glomping master! Nuzzling Yang against the cheek, Adam pipped, "Hiya Yang! Whatcha doing in this neck of the woods?" He asked, a bit curious as to what he would be doing in this area, that some many people wish to never return to. And with what happened five years prior, could you blame them? The only reason Adam chose this spot, was because it gave him motivation to never fall due to his ineptitude again.

"Durch die geschickte und nachhaltige Nutzung der Propaganda kann man machen, ein Volk zu sehen, auch den Himmel als Hölle oder eine extrem elendes Leben als Paradies."

"Demoralisieren den Feind von innen überrascht, Terror, Sabotage, Attentate. Dies ist der Krieg der Zukunft."

Panthers7

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Sontei ❈ Hyaka ❈ Mokuton ❈ Chunin

Kanpeki na ikikata nante dekinai kara
Since there's no way to live a perfect life

xxxxxxYang laughed as Adam got him down so Yang was on the bottom but clinging to Adam. "Well I haven't seen you in a while and wanted to see how you are doing." He had gotten quite close to Adam over the years so he liked to check up on him, other than the fact the rest of his family except Yamato scared the crap out of him. Adam was the only person who would let him glomp him and huggle! Unfortunly one day Yang would win the glomping and be on top.

Chakra ❈ ?/? ❈ Genjustu ❈ Poison Ivy

Bukiyou na boku wa bukiyou na mama de
My clumsy self will just stay clumsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam will never fail when it comes to the pouncing/glomping game. He's glomped his family so many times that they find it to be rather the normal thing with him. After learning how to glomp for so long, one could say that he has even made something of a style with it. He hasn't defeated him yet while they were on missions and it wasn't going to change as long as he keeps on his toes! "Ne, not much. Mostly, I am training so more. I wanna catch up to Lucifer and Yamato. Even though he hasn't been keeping up in his training." Adam said as he got louder near the end of his sentence, directing it more towards his brother as he once again pouted.

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

RinneganXXXChuuninXXXTakigakure

A child is born
But was left with scorn

The world shifted anew
As time passed by

Gifted by the heavens
Yet cursed by hell
Now at the age of [11]

╔════════The best way to bring PEACE...════

╔══════════════╗

Yamato grinned to Adam and stood himself up, dusting himself off, he was glad that his little brother still cared about him and Lucifer, he was ever so glad. He turned his back and then looked back to Adam and Yang with a smile, "stay strong lil' bro, stay strong," and with that, Yamato walked off. To Kumo.
[Exit]

╚══════════════╝

═════...is to PURGE═════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam, as he was about to move on, canted his head to the side when Yamatano left. He was hoping he'd stay a little longer, after being gone for so long in the beginning. But... Adam began to notice that the older he and his family got, the more other responsibilities and goals would keep them apart. A reality, he wasn't too happy with. But... For as long as they stayed safe he can't complain too much. For all he knows, Yamato might be leaving to get his training done. His brother, after all, was always the one that stood over protecting him. Hopefully, with the training he is putting himself through now, will change things.

A technique he decided to work on, was one that was of the Ninjutsu variation. He noticed that he hasn't be able to utilize any of the elements, but when it comes to Maruton, he is particularly good at it; or at least he should be since it was the only tight of Ninjutsu he could effectively manipulate. The jutsu, 'Taihen no Te', is one of the techniques he found to be particularly interesting. He wondered if maybe he could further that technique through other means and ends, but for now, learning the basics of the technique is essential; and the first essential thing that comes to learning Ninjutsu, is to control his chakra. Which, through a small moment of spacing out and focusing solely on that, he began to do.
1/6 Saihen no Te (Hand of Debris)

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

This technique seemed like it was going to be quite difficult to utilize. Probably because of the level of Ninjutsu it was, but more so because of the power of the jutsu all depended on the area that the jutsu is performed. Sure, it could definitely catch and capture the opponent, but that doesn't mean that it will hold them for long. Meaning Adam was going to need a back up technique to follow this one upon completing in learning the jutsu. Or else learning this technique and utilizing it ineffectively in battle, will make the time he was using right here pointless.
2/6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thinking of the hand-seals or at least racking his mind of it from what he's seen other shinobi do to immobilize the other, Adam decided he'd try to remember the hand-seals from what he saw. It would take up to nine, or at least nine is what he saw. Some seemed to be nothing more than reoccurring seals but that didn't mean they weren't still numerous. Meaning Adam would have to do quite a bit of work with his hand-seals to get it to a comfortable level that he can utilize it in an at least comfortable pace.
3/6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam was slowly starting to get and obtain the hand-seals needed. It wouldn't be too long before Adam would have the jutsu for the most part under his belt but that didn't mean he'd have it completely. He'd probably need to do a couple of trial and error in a spar to test the technique out and see it's flaws in combat before utilizing it in a real fight. This technique had a few problems with him, or at least it did if it's effects were written down on paper, but hopefully the actual manipulation and use of the technique will say differently.
4/6

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

When Adam was getting the hand-seals under his belt, it was time for him to get he last and remaining things under his belt. More specifically, the simple thing of just learning the technique. Placing his hands together, Adam began to weave through the select hand-seals. It wasn't too impressive of a speed, but it was at a nice pace that showed that indeed he was getting the hang of doing the jutsu. As he altered and manipulated his chakra he released it out into the surrounding area and focused on it before announcing, "Saihen no Te!" Adam's exclamation and calling was met with nothing but a small lump in the ground being procured. A bit of an agitation to the youth but it wasn't enough to dishearten him. Especially when he saw five small knots surrounding the lump pushing from the ground. 'Just a little bit more.'

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 am
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

'This time... I'm going to get it!' He thought to himself as he placed his hands together and focused a couple of yards before him. He gathered his chakra, focused on the area before him, and sped through the hand-seals towards moving to perform the technique, "Saihen no Te!!!!" Adam repeated, sure he was going to get the technique this time... and he did. From the ground, came a hand ranging around the height of 5 ft, sprouting from the ground. Adam smiled brightly and punched in the air, "I've got it!"
6/6

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan - Ninjutsu

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam was starting to get to the end of his training session. He still had much to learn, and definitely had much more to develop, but he felt that over time he'll have that power under his wing. But there was something Adam wanted to try, which was combat of the hand-to-hand. He began working on a style himself, but there was one his father did in particular that took his eye. Despite how optimistic he was, there was something about how monstrous and violent it was that attracted him to watch him more carefully and want to adapt it to himself. First, he believed starting to further in building up the muscles in his legs and would start to doing squat thrusts. Working on developing a stronger bit of muscle control and strength in his muscles, in order to create the strength enough to obtain the speed his father held.
1/3 Stage One - The Weak
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a couple hours of doing that, he would take it a step up. Removing his shirt and collecting some of the fist sized rocks that laid around the area after the last... event it was faced with, Adam would hoist it upon his back and utilize the added weight to further help his training. Which, put quite a bit of strain on his leg muscles, but if he wished to become as strong as his siblings and his parents, pushing through the pain now will hopefully prevent more in the future. After all, he didn't want to have another time of him being the dead leg of the group.
2/3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours more of sweat, small tears, a nap, and mini massages, Adam felt he was ready. Or at least the stinging from his quads and the bicep formius were telling him, he was ready. Drawing out a chakra rod from his hand and focusing on the wall, Adam would do something that he... rather didn't like to think about. But when he saw his father tap into this mentality, then he would have to push his mind to be thinking just like him. Leaning forward, placing a slight bend in his legs and having the mentality of a rapid bear, Adam thought nothing of slaughter. Thinking of the wall of someone who harmed or tortured his family. Thinking of the wall doing thing that would bring out the fury that the 'God' told him that his 'gift' was created for before launching forwards. Launching forwards in such a force and manner that upon contact, the wall bent back and his chakra rod laid deeply imbedded into the wall. Even his little hand stung a little but it wasn't truly felt until the adrenaline of his previous fury died down. 'What... power... But to do so... I must have the thoughts of an insidious being... It is almost... Scary for even me to learn.' He thought to himself, yet still wished to learn it. For the speed he moved, just at this level, was at such a level that even his Rinnengan had some difficulties to keep up with the scenery around him.
3/3

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Adam

A. H eiland

User Image

Takigakure ¤ Chuunin

Bloodline ¤ Rinnengan - Ninjutsu

Theme song ¤ Blau

OCC:

Adam was ready to move onto the next stage. Through this stage, he hoped to gain more control of the monstrous speed he has obtained and gain a little bit more control over the lethality of the technique. Leaning forward and preparing to head into the other wall, Adam would squat down a little and prepare to charge. As he waited to prepare himself, Adam tried to recollect to what he did last time, and attempt to do better with his attempt to further master this style.
1/2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the knowledge sort of clicked in, Adam bent down lower in his squat and grinded his feet into the cobbled ground to get himself a nice bit of traction. When he felt ready, he pushed forwards and prepared to strike. The move and the speed he utilized was still massive. But he felt more in control over his limbs as he dashed forwards. Feeling less 'shocked' by the power of the style, and able to focus just a little bit more on the strike. Once more, did his palm with the ejected chakra rod pierce the opposite wall with tremendous force. Adam felt glad that he was able to strike without nearly knocking himself out in the process. Obviously, this technique is like a risk card. He will need it to be tamed before he lashes out this technique in battle.
2/2 - Stage Two - The Meager

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff