Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I felt bad what i said.. "Oh.. Uhh.. Sorry.." See's Touro and shigure watching everything.... s**t.. I thought as my face went red with emmbrecement... (I worn ya.. I'm bad at spelling. xD)

I spotted Tohru and Shigure so I rose from where I was sitting. I grabbed my jacket and scarf, as well as the seeds I got earlier. Without saying a word, I stepped outside and headed to my secret garden.

(BTW I love your avi.. biggrin Would you also like to be Tohru? OwO)
Look's at Tohru and Shigure... "WHy the hell are you here? I thought you said that you would be late!?!"

(thanks^^ and sure <3)
"I-I'm sorry Kyo-kun but it is almost dark," Tohru said bowwing her head.

(Oh your very welcome.. *Nuzzles..*)
I looked at the window.. "Dman it.. It's all right...." Look's around for Yuki.. "Damnit.. Were did that Rat boy go to.." See's you standing by the bathroom sink.. "Were did ya ran off to.. Ya damn rat?"

(ekk~ *glomps*)
I was currently in my sercet garden, just sitting around. I knew it was getting both dark and cold, but I needed to be away from the house to gather my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I felt bad what i said.. "Oh.. Uhh.. Sorry.." See's Touro and shigure watching everything.... s**t.. I thought as my face went red with emmbrecement... (I worn ya.. I'm bad at spelling. xD)

I spotted Tohru and Shigure so I rose from where I was sitting. I grabbed my jacket and scarf, as well as the seeds I got earlier. Without saying a word, I stepped outside and headed to my secret garden.

Look's at Tohru and Shigure... "WHy the hell are you here? I thought you said that you would be late!?!"

(thanks^^ and sure <3)

I looked at the window.. "Dman it.. It's all right...." Look's around for Yuki.. "Damnit.. Were did that Rat boy go to.." See's you standing by the bathroom sink.. "Were did ya ran off to.. Ya damn rat?"

(ekk~ *glomps*)
I was currently in my sercet garden, just sitting around. I knew it was getting both dark and cold, but I needed to be away from the house to gather my thoughts.

(Hehh.. biggrin YAY Let me restart that one line. xD)
"Torou, were did Yuki go?" Look's at her and shigure was sitting next to her..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(thanks^^ and sure <3)

(ekk~ *glomps*)

"M-maybe his sercet garden?" Tohru guessed after a minute of thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(thanks^^ and sure <3)

(ekk~ *glomps*)

"Do you know were that is?" I rest my hand on my chin looking at the window..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ekk~ *glomps*)

"I-it's by the lake where I first met Sohma-kun," Tohru said looking up at you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ekk~ *glomps*)

I looked at her.. "W-What?" I asked...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I can show you where... it's not too far from here," Tohru relpied softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:32 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I can show you where... it's not too far from here," Tohru relpied softly.

"O-Oh.. S-Sure.." I said blushing as I walked with her. I saw you sitting down on the ground.. "Y-Yuki?"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 pm
HichiIchi

"O-Oh.. S-Sure.." I said blushing as I walked with her. I saw you sitting down on the ground.. "Y-Yuki?"

Tohru left, not wanting to interfere. I glanced up at you, surpairse that you found my. "Yes?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Tohru left, not wanting to interfere. I glanced up at you, surpairse that you found my. "Yes?" I asked.

I sat next down to you.. "I was getting worried and its getting dark.." I said as I lay my head n your showder.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sat next down to you.. "I was getting worried and its getting dark.." I said as I lay my head n your showder.

I sighed and rested my head on your's. "You were worried...?" I repeted to myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sighed and rested my head on your's. "You were worried...?" I repeted to myself.

"Y-Yes... If ya got something to say; say it.. Get it off your mined.." I said as I looked up at you...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Y-Yes... If ya got something to say; say it.. Get it off your mined.." I said as I looked up at you...

I blushed but smiled at you. "You're really cute~" I whispered as I gave you a quick kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed but smiled at you. "You're really cute~" I whispered as I gave you a quick kiss.

OwO.... I blushed... "T-T-That's not what I meant..." I turned my head... And blushed more.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

OwO.... I blushed... "T-T-That's not what I meant..." I turned my head... And blushed more.

"Then what did you mean?" I asked, slightly confused.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff