Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She sighed as he left the kiss to return to work, although she expected it. After a moment of thought, she spoke again. "The caverns. They run thousands of miles deep and are easy to hide in! But Anzu's not really much of a hider, is he?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

"Would you if you had powers that matched the Creator's?" Enlil retorted.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 am

Galatea pulled herself out of his arms, walking away a few feet, then turning back with a shocked look on her face. "I would go to the one place my rivals wouldn't dare to fight me on: the Creator's holy ground. Enlil...I think he's at the abandoned cathedral."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 am
User Image

His eyes widened when what she said sank in. It made so much sense. "If you think he is... than I won't object." he said as he made his way to her side, holding his hand out for her to take. "Shall we?" he smiled sadly. He wasn't so sure why - maybe it was the thundering clouds in the distance - but he felt as if this were some kind of death march.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 am

She took his hand, her smile matching his. "Everything will be fine," she said, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I promise." Galatea Watkins up, watching the storm gather. "I used to despise you for have such an active domain, Enlil, but now? I couldn't hate you if I tried."

Awesome nerd
Enlil's going to be mostly fine after he stops her death, right? Oh, and you can post first~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 am
User Image

Vivian Shea

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

What'll I do with just a photograph
To tell my troubles to?

"Wow," breathed Vivian as she walked out onto the star field, her purse almost touching the ground as she carried it loosely by the strap. "This is remarkably beautiful."

When I'm alone with only dreams of you
That won't come true, what'll I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

The rustle of grass was her only warning; A small feline bounding from the soft green blades to tackle her purse, the swinging accessory too much of a temptation for the little beast to deny. With intent mewls the cat rolled to the ground, using its legs to kick and pull the purse to its heart's delight.. Not caring in the least that it had attacked a stranger's possession.

A sleepy yawn soon followed as Dax sat up from his nest in the thick foliage, his hood falling back to reveal grass-littered golden hair which framed his open eye.. The boy rubbing his left eye absently as he studied the spectacle before him. He was sitting, one arm behind him to support his weight, with his left knee lifted and his right leg extended out to its full length.. until ending with his bare foot which was half-hidden in the grass. He'd thought he had heard a voice before Oz had left him.. So it had been her. " Is age a mental concept or physical record?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am
User Image

Vivian Shea

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

She spun to face the boy. allowing the cat to take her purse, as there was nothing of real importance in it. "Mental, of course," she replied, crossing her arms and tilting her head. "After all, I don't look one hundred and thirteen, do I?" Walking a bit closer to the man, she licked her full, red-lipsticked lips and examined him. "Why do you ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 am
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" .." A slow, kind, smile curved the corners of his mouth; Dax's features softening with the gesture. " To hear the answer, of course." Falling back he folded his arms under his head neatly, the band on his upper left arm shifting to reveal 'nary commi' to her view.. Dax looking up at the stars that so enthralled him. " Beauty has no age, so I could not tell. I wonder what age I would be.."

Delighted at its prize his cat pulled the purse to him, dropping it against his hip before leaping up to curl into a ball on his stomach.. Watching the woman with one eye slanted open to ensure she did not attempt to reclaim its treasure.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 am
User Image

Vivian Shea

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

"Oh? You think I'm beautiful?" she said, chuckling a bit as she drew closer. Catching sight of the kitten's actions, Vivian let out a laugh and gazed up at the stars. "Tell Puss in Boots that he can keep that old thing. If it'll make him happy, then I don't need it." By now, she was about four feet from Daxton. "Speaking of happiness, are people born happy? Or do they create happiness in their lives?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:26 am
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" Born happy, no.. But they are taught the emotion shortly after. Feeling the peaceful embrace of their mother, the soothing sounds of her voice and the safety of her nearness.. I believe happiness depends on if it is given to you, and if you have the experience to recognize the gift for what it is. It is up to others to teach and create happiness for those around them." As if proving his point, Oz let out a loud purr and snuggled down into his cloak.. forming a small nest in the dark material. Obviously at ease with her promise to let it keep her purse.. Shifting around a bit he moved his right hand down, stroking the cat's soft fur absently. " Oz is easily satisfied, she thanks you for her happiness."

Blinking he slide his gaze to the corner of his eye, checking on the girl. It was enough to surprise him, that cheerful expression.. Bathed in starlight. Odd. " It is one way to look at it anyway, Adam believes happiness must be earned."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 am
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

"And who is Adam?" she asked, cocking her hip and pushing her bangs back. "Is he your brother? Friend? ...boyfriend?" Deep inside, Vivian prayed he wasn't gay. Nearly every guy shed went for at this school turned out to be gay. She was starting to feel like a glutton for punishment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:09 am
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

His smile twisted ever so slightly, expression becoming flippant as he scratched Oz's ear gently. Curious, was she..Would she be happy with what she found? " The question is, what do you want him to be."

" Your voice says 'I hope not' yet your expression says 'He probably is'.." He was not teasing her, nor trying to be rude.. No, he was curious as well. Would she carry through with her question or buckle and flee? Her manner was very cute, he doubted she would back down so easily.. And oddly he did not want her to. " I wonder what he is.." As if a switch had been flipped he immediately brightened, grinning as he revealed his answer. " Ah, a Minion!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

Vivian breathed a sigh of relief, still trying to force down the blush earned from his examination. "Minion, huh? What do those do?" she asked, sitting beside him and tilting her head curiously. "Do they...bring you coffee? Or do they deface memorials? Ooh! Or, do they break kneecaps??"

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

Laughing quietly at her question he allowed his grin to gentle, looking up again as if considering how to answer. " Yes, no, and only if someone else starts it.. He also scolds me, and glares, and threatens to shave Oz if I do not do paper work." Looking a bit teary eyed at this list he stroked his cat again, sniffing playfully. " He kicked me out of the office." Which was why he was here, apparently he had been talking too much.. And Adam had 'politely' asked him to go do something else while he finished the damage reports from last week’s brawl. True, he let his Vice Captain rule the office because the boy was so damn good at it.. But if it ever came down to a fight they both knew who would win. Dax was not Captain for nothing, and Adam was a good manager but he was not a leader.

Turning on his side he ignored Oz's grumpy yowl at losing her perch, his eyes closing cheerfully as he asked Vivian. " Would you like to be my Minion? Or.. Would you rather I become yours?" It would be nice, having her around.. But that was not the only reason. In all honesty he was also thinking about the Committee, it would greatly soften their reputation of 'ruthless thugs' if they had such a charming girl in their office.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces