Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled slowly, tendrils of pale white mist slipping from his lips. "Partly... though the last person I thought I could trust betrayed me and left me for dead," he said, shifting his shoulders unconsciously, not really thinking of the motion as the scars rippled ever so slightly on his skin. Alexis paused at the bottom of the building he'd seen the signal burst from, thinking of what Dawnfire and Phantom could be talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
"Hnh," Connie muttered. "My mother told me her sister did that often enough. They never really trusted each other." She glanced over the roof's edge and saw Alexis staring up at them. "Looks like Alexis made it. And there's Cyborg about a half mile behind," she said.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:41 am
User Image Kaisujin exhaled slowly, smiling ever so slightly. "Tanya was one of the two women who raised me, though I'm fairly sure she never intended to see me live past ten," he said softly. Fortunate for me that my mother sent me away at eight months, then, he thought. He exhaled, taking a couple of steps to look down the building before leaning over a little too far deliberately and dropping, doing several somersaults as he did. Alexis blinked as he saw something gold and blue leap down from the building, flipping as it dropped.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
"X'hal!" Connie exclaimed, launching herself from the roof to fly after Kaisujin and catch him; then she realized the fall had been deliberate. Still, she flew down to the street and landed with a light tapping sound on the concrete by Alexis.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image Kaisujin shifted, twisting as he landed in a minor shockwave of air, balancing on the balls of his feet. His gaze flicked from Connie to the lab complex as he stood. Alexis turned his head towards the large seven story building complex, his eyes narrowing. "Plasmus is somewhere in there, though finding him may be kinda hard," he muttered to himself. I have an idea that should work to draw this Plasmus guy out... though technically it would leave me at a disadvantage in form and skills, he thought as he cracked his knuckles casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
User Image
"To make a frontal assault would be unseemly, correct?" Connie asked, her warrior upbringing taking over in her speech and bearing. "How should we go about finding him, then?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 am
User Image Kaisujin silently pushed off, his form blurring as it faded out of sight. He smirked slightly as he knew it would likely confuse his allies. Alexis sighed, glancing around. "Hey...where'd he go?" he said, surprised Kaisujin had apparently vanished. He jumped slightly at the hissing reply. "If you want that answer... look up," he hissed, using the Saurian warrior's hissing growl of a voice as he clung to the wall in an inverted stance with both hands and feet as he allowed the invisibility to fade away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 pm
((Where is he exactly?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((Where is he exactly?))

((Edited- should have clarified more... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Connie's head snapped toward the direction of the voice. Her eyes narrowed, and she growled, "Psion," before noticing there were certain differences between Kaisujin's current form and that of the Psions. "Wait, no, you're something different."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image Kaisujin smirked slightly, a hissing chuckle escaping him as he pushed off into a front somersault to land on the sidewalk as the T-Car pulled to a stop, Cyborg quickly getting out with a wary look at Kaisujin, though he knew the elder fighter would not recognize him. "Zaterran," he said simply. Alexis shifted cautiously. "Plasmus is drawn to chemicals and sewage," he said as he cocked his head. "Then he should be drawn to this form... it is a warrior I knew as Reptile, and he produces very caustic acid," Kaisujin said, inhaling before he shifted, one hand snapping up to tug the black mask down before he spat out a burst of green slime and letting it snap back up, showing the short golden yellow 'fangs' that looked almost like a wild cat's teeth. The slime hit a trash can and caused the metal to dissolve in a matter of seconds, dissolving the trash within into a thin, greasy ooze.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Connie grimaced. "Ugh."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image Kaisujin stood normally, cocking his head. "I do not prefer this form, but it will do to draw out this Plasmus... provided he doesn't catch and try to eat me," he said dryly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
"I don't think he will try to eat you," Connie said, looking to Cyborg for confirmation.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image Kaisujin cocked an eye ridge, the closest thing he had to an eyebrow in this particular form. Cyborg shrugged. "Plasmus can't really eat anything... it's as if in his slime form he can absorb liquid forms, but not solid forms... either way it does tend to be disgusting, and you can ask Changling (meaning Beast Boy) about that," he said, a slight smirk giving away the amusement in his voice. "Fortunately even if he does... I'll probably give him an ulcer... cold... or maybe burning hot," he said with a shrug. He frowned slightly, hearing a crash before a fence flew up and over the rooftop of the building with several startled yells as the fencing flew at them. An orbule of green chi formed in his free hand as he hurled it at the fencing as it dropped from a height of nearly sixty feet. It detonated on impact in a shower of sparks, searing through the metal before detonating it into fragments that fell harmlessly and scattered over the asphalt. "Fortunately the form I have only adds to my normal talents... in most cases; Shokanite forms force me to rely on their natural strength and skill, which even so is impressive," he admitted one of the few weaknesses to his skills.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff