• Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:37 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Aah faster !" shuichi moaned ,clutching the sheets on his bed.

Shizo did the deed hapily, thrusting faster now. As he moaned, he hoped the walls were soundproof.

Shuichi moaned louder ,the walls weren't soundproof but no one was near the room to hear it.

Thrusting faster he managed to mutter "S-s-huichi.... i-i-... going t-t-to... CUUUMMM!"

Shuichi moaned loudly and came after shizo thrusted a few more times .

Shizo then flopped down on the bed. "Ahhhh... t-that w-w-was good..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Aah faster !" shuichi moaned ,clutching the sheets on his bed.

Shizo did the deed hapily, thrusting faster now. As he moaned, he hoped the walls were soundproof.

Shuichi moaned louder ,the walls weren't soundproof but no one was near the room to hear it.

Thrusting faster he managed to mutter "S-s-huichi.... i-i-... going t-t-to... CUUUMMM!"

Shizo then flopped down on the bed. "Ahhhh... t-that w-w-was good..." he said smiling.

Shuichi smiled "yeah it was" he said then looked over at shizo "..you can't tell anyone about this.." he said not smiling anymore. (if you forgot shuichi can have children because he is a usagi which is why he has rabbit ears and a rabbit tail if you didn't know)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi smiled "yeah it was" he said then looked over at shizo "..you can't tell anyone about this.." he said not smiling anymore. (if you forgot shuichi can have children because he is a usagi which is why he has rabbit ears and a rabbit tail if you didn't know)

(lol k)
"Dont worry i wont" he said seirously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(lol k)

Shuichi nodded "thanks ,shizo" he said and smiled. Later after a few months later of them hanging out together and shizo was watching tv . The king was talking on a show making an announcement "I have been informed that my son shuichi is pregnant " people in the audience started to cheer . Shuichi was looking down shyly, wondering if shizo was watching this .
(this is why I had to let you know lol)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:39 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(lol k)

Shuichi nodded "thanks ,shizo" he said and smiled. Later after a few months later of them hanging out together and shizo was watching tv . The king was talking on a show making an announcement "I have been informed that my son shuichi is pregnant " people in the audience started to cheer . Shuichi was looking down shyly, wondering if shizo was watching this .

(ya thx lol it would of ben weird hehe)
When shizo saw this he didnt know what to feel. But he couldnt help but feel a little but happy about this. "I wonder if its a boy or girl..." he mumbled to himselve.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(lol k)

When shizo saw this he didnt know what to feel. But he couldnt help but feel a little but happy about this. "I wonder if its a boy or girl..." he mumbled to himselve.

(yeah I bet it would have lol)
After this shuichi went to his room "this is great shuichi-san" the maid said smiling "no it's not!,if my father finds out that the father isn't from a royal family....then..I don't know what my father will do" he said then got up from the bed deciding to go see shizo . Shuichi went to shizo's house and knocked on the door, when he was let in shuichi began to speak "I assume you saw the announcement on tv...it's more complexed then it seemed though, it's not just because we had...sex...that this happened it's like...for people like me that...it's some feelings that cause this to happen along with sex..." he said looking at the floor shyly as he spoke.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:43 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(lol k)

After this shuichi went to his room "this is great shuichi-san" the maid said smiling "no it's not!,if my father finds out that the father isn't from a royal family....then..I don't know what my father will do" he said then got up from the bed deciding to go see shizo . Shuichi went to shizo's house and knocked on the door, when he was let in shuichi began to speak "I assume you saw the announcement on tv...it's more complexed then it seemed though, it's not just because we had...sex...that this happened it's like...for people like me that...it's some feelings that cause this to happen along with sex..." he said looking at the floor shyly as he spoke.

"Oh i... well.... see..." he lied. He was actuly really confused. He got the fact that shuichi was pregnent but not the way that he actuly got pregnent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

(lol k)

"Oh i... well.... see..." he lied. He was actuly really confused. He got the fact that shuichi was pregnent but not the way that he actuly got pregnent.

Shuichi saw that shizo still didn't really get it "I don't really know how else to explain it but my father can't know he only wants me to..do that with another prince...he thinks that this would somehow mess up the 'family line' " shuichi said and started to leave "...maybe it would be better if I just lied about it and give the baby once it's born to one of the maids...she always wanted a possibly usagi child..." shuichi said in a low voice looking away .  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi saw that shizo still didn't really get it "I don't really know how else to explain it but my father can't know he only wants me to..do that with another prince...he thinks that this would somehow mess up the 'family line' " shuichi said and started to leave "...maybe it would be better if I just lied about it and give the baby once it's born to one of the maids...she always wanted a possibly usagi child..." shuichi said in a low voice looking away .

"No dont do that!" he exclaimed ,"Well find a way!" he tryed despriatly to cheer him up, but he saw him still with a sad face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"No dont do that!" he exclaimed ,"Well find a way!" he tryed despriatly to cheer him up, but he saw him still with a sad face.

Shuichi looked back at shizo shocked by this "Ok" he said surprised shizo didn't want to just leave him as soon as he found out that his father wouldn't like that the baby's father was a regular guy.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked back at shizo shocked by this "Ok" he said surprised shizo didn't want to just leave him as soon as he found out that his father wouldn't like that the baby's father was a regular guy.

"Yeah... w-we c-can like... um... w-work somthing out..." he said, hoping that nothing horriable would come from this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Yeah... w-we c-can like... um... w-work somthing out..." he said, hoping that nothing horriable would come from this.

Shuichi walked over to shizo and hugged him"...I love you" he said blushing "oh and..um...I don't keep getting pregnant every time we have sex ...in this way it's kind of like when women have sex with men..it's like a possibility but it's not likely to keep happening.."  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi walked over to shizo and hugged him"...I love you" he said blushing "oh and..um...I don't keep getting pregnant every time we have sex ...in this way it's kind of like when women have sex with men..it's like a possibility but it's not likely to keep happening.."

"Heh ok good to know" he said. He hugged him back and whispered "i love you to" into his ear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:22 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Heh ok good to know" he said. He hugged him back and whispered "i love you to" into his ear.

Shuichi let go of shizo "so what should we do now?" he asked.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi let go of shizo "so what should we do now?" he asked.

"well... I think we should go and tell your dad" Shizo said, a little worries for shuichi.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff