Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 pm

"James. If we leave now, you'll look too frantic. So far, no one is the wiser. You need to lie down for a bit. I'll bring you home after a little while," he told him now changing to a stern more serious Valkar. He walked over to the door and watched the assassins outside. He didn't want them knowing he had an interest in the man. It was better that no one knew his real intentions.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 pm

James sighed as he watched him, "Alright, only because I trust you." he said. He laid on his left side, to avoid jarring his right arm any further and rested, soon-after he fell asleep, despite his attempts to remain awake.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

"So who is he?" a passer by assassin asked Valkar. "Hes.. a man I rescued in the street from a couple of thugs. You know how I am. The only thing I hate worse than ignorant people are ignorant thugs." The assassin laughed at Valkar and nodded. "Just make sure he doesn't know where hes at. I don't think master would like that too much." Valkar gave a nod before returning to the bed.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 pm

James shifted a bit, he rolled on his stomach, and he started to snore softly.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Valkar smiled running his fingers over James. He liked watching James sleep peacefully. He hadn't had a good nights sleep himself. He wanted to lay in the bed with James, but he knew if he did, it would lead to assumptions. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. He slowly closed his eyes falling asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 pm

James woke up the next morning and he sat up, his arm's pain had lessened to a dull ache, and he felt much better otherwise, he looked around and stretched with a yawn. He got out of bed and he silently debated whether to leave the room.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Valkar walked into the room and greeted James with a smile. "Time to go," he said pointing behind him. "Now, whatever you do, look at the back of my head and no where else, understand," he said raising an eyebrow. He turned around and pointed to the back of his head. "Remember."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

James nodded, and he followed him out of the hideout, resisting every urge to look around and see where he was. When they were clear of the place he said, he shook his head, "Okay, let's get home..." he thought about it, "What do you do for fun?" he asked.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Valkar looked back at him and gave him a smile. "I do a great many of things for fun. I love toying with you for one," he said giving a slight chuckle. He walked through the alley with him back towards James's shop.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:59 pm

James rolled his eyes, and he said, "Well, I can't complain. You're good at it." he said, and he saw the blacksmith shop down the road. He noticed Shayla coming towards him, "James! I tried to find you last night, where were you?"

James pointed at Valkar, "Just... talking... to him." he said.

Shayla looked at James, "Well, it's strange, the barman broke down the bathroom door and found a dead man in there."

James tried not to look at Valkar as he said, "I guess a Bandit got to him..." he said.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Valkar looked at Shayla with a concerned expression. "Did they say who it was? Thats dead?" he asked trying to keep his cover. James would be the only person that would be weary of Valkar, besides Shayla who was in the bar as well that night. He didn't want to over act, but neither did he want to shrug it off.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Shayla shrugged, "Guards didn't say much, except that the man was treasonous." she shrugged again, and said, "Well, I'm going back to work, I fed Luna for you James, you can have fun with your... friend." she giggled a bit before going back to the Inn

James looked at Valkar, "Well, that's out of the way..." he walked back to his house, and he went to his room.

He plopped on his bed, and he closed his eyes.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Valkar smiled and stayed behind for the moment. An assassin came by and and confronted Valkar. "Congratz brother, the target died without anyone the wiser. Here is your gold," he said handing him a pouch of gold. "Try not to spend it all in one place," he said with a chuckle before leaving Valkar. Valkar nodded and walked to the blacksmiths home.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm

James was fiddling with his pistol, mainly out of boredom, he made so many of these that he knew how to disassemble and reassemble it as if it were a simple toy. He waited for Valkar to come tell him what he wanted to do.

"Maybe he'll make me some sort of apprentice..." he wondered.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Valkar walked around the corner catching the tail end of his sentence. "An apprentice of what?" he asked looking at James with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't sure what James was going on about, but if James had an idea of what Valkar was, then it would only be a matter of time.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff