Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Enlil frowned and pulled her into an awkward hug, patting her back as the thunder of the storm faded to nothing but a faint rumble. "Yes, I'm aware that my truly amazing powers could defend Peter with ease. Such a shame I was not there. Had this girl not bothered me I would most likely have saved them." he sighed, shooting yet another glare at Anna. "My condolences."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm
Pulling away too early from the hug, Galatea sighed and wiped her eyes, allowing the rain to stop. "At least there is one bright side of this tragedy. Peter gave me a pet just before he died. I haven't named him yet, but I was hoping you could aside me. After all, no one is as remarkable at naming people as you, Enlil."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm
"Yes, so many names today wouldn't be around if it hadn't been for my brilliance." Enlil chuckled before looking at her. "So what is the pet? Griffing? Hawk? Wolf?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm
Galatea shook her head. "Better," she replied. "Pet?"

User Image

A white-haired neko boy with a collar made of green vines ran over, smiling. "Yes, Mistress?"
"This is Enlil," she told him, gesturing to the man. "He's an old friend of mine."
"Oh, the Enlil? The one that you and the Master spoke so fondly of?" At her nod, he bowed, smiling. "An honor to meet you, sir." Turning back to Galatea, he looked down. "I apologize for being so late, Mistress. This girl stopped me and kept calling me Aspen. I couldn't get her to leave me alone until I hissed at her."
Galatea pet his head reassuringly, then brightened. "Aspen...what a perfect name for a pet! I love it!" Turning her gaze to Enlil, she smiled apologetically. "It looks like I didn't need your assistance after all. I'm so sorry, my friend. I promise you can name my next pet whatever you like."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm
"Whatever, that poor pet of yours will have to deal with such a poorly chosen name." Enlil grunted as his storm finally faded away. He looked back at the boy and wondered if Peter owned this man. Well he did call him Master, but the thought of that Peter fellow owning a man as a pet was very... off putting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 pm
Aspen giggled as Galatea tapped his nose. "Oh Mistress, I'm so lucky to have you!"
"Why, thank you, Aspen. Now go and tell the trees that I've heard their request and I will speak with him about it."
The boy nodded. "Yes, Mistress." With one last smile, he scurried off.
Galatea turned to Enlil, creating a couch for them out of a large leaf. She sat, gesturing to the area beside her. "Come, Enlil. You look so tense. Will you allow me the honor of rubbing your shoulders?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm
Enlil watched that cat man run off, not looking at Galatea. "Perhaps later. I must create a hurricane somewhere to rid myself of the rage that pretentious half-breed has given me." he growled with clenched fists.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm
the fire imedatly died when Mother nature showed up . i stood agape watching the Sence unfold how could mother nature honnor such a brute.as everything faded away i was finally able to talk an stop gawking at her .then i listen to Enlil an mother nature talk . then saw a boy appere he seemed so happy all this happened around me an all i could do was an occasional give Enlil a dirty look . but then i finally spoke "hail mother nature" i bowed politly then stood up but i couldnt belive what i was seeing ....i wanted to continue our "disccusion" with Enlil but i wasnt going to be impolite to mother nature."what brings you here mother nature ?"My tone very poliet an respectful but still curious."With all do Respect mother nature.why treat him so nicely?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 am
Galatea stood, holding out her hand for the girl to kiss. "Enlil is a dear, dear friend of mine, child. I have known him since the beginning of time, and he is much loved by me. You will do well to respect him." She reached out a hand to him, smiling. "Enlil, my darling, she is but a child. How can she realize how powerful and incredible you are? There is an island off the coast of Japan that has angered me by not honoring me in their festival. Would you be the amazing god you are and punish them for me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am
I quickly took her hand an kissed it .then looked up at her "But..." i sighed but listined quitly to her it was beyond me to question her the mother our world ."As you wish mother nature" i bowed again "I will.."i paused choking on the words"..try my best "i listend to her talk to Enlil i blink well they pissed off mother nautre serves them right .I shrugged but still felt kinda sorry for them. i'm not a kid i thought to myself but i guess compared to her i am . so i sighed but didnt say anything ."My appoliges Enlil"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am
Enlil took her hand like the gentleman he was. "True, but children today, Galatea. They worship Zeus and those heathens because of blasted book! Meanwhile we ancients are known by perhaps only historians. I hear even the Egyptians are getting books over them and we all know how they are when it comes to fame." he snorted in disgust, remembering how the Egyptian thought sphinxes to be the only appropriate thing for them. He wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks and the Egyptians went to war with each other for the sake of fame!
The ancient god looked back at Galatea and smirked as a cloud formed beneath them, looking like a deep fog only able to hold them up. "Of course. It'll be a perfect place to unleash this hurricane of mine." he smirked as the cloud beneath them began to rise into the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 am
The Mother of the Earth stood, gesturing for Anna to sit on the leaf couch. She slowly approached Enlil, her spreaded hands feeling his muscled back and her other resting on his chest. "My darling, do keep the death toll below one hundred. It's such a small island, after all," she whispered, her lips softly kissing his shoulder. "I could not bear losing more devoted children than is needed. After all, I'm lucky I still have my following, although I hear there is a group gathering for you in Europe. Even the Egyptians never had Europe."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am
I smiled happily an quickly sat upon the leaf couch offered to me .i watched mother nature tend to that jerkhead Enlil.but i was going to try an let it go what happen earlier because mother nature had requested it .but as i watched them it seems she tend to him as if a lover an not merely a friend .i blush watching them averated my gaze.my hair becoming firey again but now for other reason.i heared her whisper to him i blinked . but i couldnt help but blush voilently i was in the mother godesses prences an watching her with him. i pulled back out the tea i had an drank a bit .then offered some to her"Mother nature ,its not much but would you like a drink?it black tea"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:39 am
"No promises." Enlil sighed as the cloud took off with him on it, a smile on his face at the thought of getting well deserved worshipers again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 am
"No thank you, my dear. Please, drink your fill," she replied, returning to her friend's side. "I do recall you boasting about how you are a greater lover than the Greeks. That, I cannot deny. But I can say that you have the passion of the Roman and the French, beautiful one." Her light kisses moved to his neck as both her hands came to rest on his broad chest, her own chest pressed against his back. "Although, being honest, the French do not have much passion. Nevertheless, my love, you are the greatest lover a woman can dare to ask for." As the cloud moved on and out, she smiled. "Then again, I am no ordinary woman."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff