Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
a fight for the barrier (closed w 3and starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm
Cain went into his appartment and closed his eyes
(oh sorry,,,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 pm
Painful_Sarrow
He nodded "Yeah he was the one who kicked me out and, it's normally a angel a fallen and a demon for guardians" he sighed and touched her cheek he wiped the blood from his muzzle and griminess a bit he closed his eyes he still had pain in his body from him being badly wounded he was happy she didn't know about the scars on his chest
When she finished cooking she was loney still then she remembered the spell cain taught her when ever she was loney. She drew the circle clapped her hand twice. "Cain...cain..fallen angel of god.. i call upon thee."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 pm
enzerubebii98255
Painful_Sarrow
He nodded "Yeah he was the one who kicked me out and, it's normally a angel a fallen and a demon for guardians" he sighed and touched her cheek he wiped the blood from his muzzle and griminess a bit he closed his eyes he still had pain in his body from him being badly wounded he was happy she didn't know about the scars on his chest
When she finished cooking she was loney still then she remembered the spell cain taught her when ever she was loney. She drew the circle clapped her hand twice. "Cain...cain..fallen angel of god.. i call upon thee."

Cain came back "I? shouldnt of tought her that...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:52 pm
She smiled and offered him cake. "There was a reason why i called you.."showed on the weaterstation about thunderstorms and she began shivering. "Just this ounce...can you...sleep with me tonight?You can leave when the storm is over." She heard thunder and began shaking."i tried contacting ken and shino but thir battleing i think... i hate thunder..."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 am
Cain nodded and opened his arms "Ah you're afaid of thunderstorms....." he gently held her closely  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 am
Painful_Sarrow
Kiri nodded as the storm become closer. she clung to him everytime a flash of lighting happened. she never wanted him to leave. then when one got really close. a sudden twist of fate happened. she kissed him, she pulled away blushing red.. it was her first kiss.. and she gave it to cain.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 am
enzerubebii98255

He blushed and kissed her back he looked at her and smiled humming her favoret song when they were younger  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 am
Kiri smiled and her tail swayed slowly to the song.She noticed he liked it too and it improved his attitude for a moment. she began to fall asleep in his arms and felt protected from the darkness he can see.. "Cain... i care about you" she said in her sleep.. " dont leave." she was having a dream about cain leaving to battle.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 am
He lifted her up in his arms and sat down still humming the song he sighed remembering the battle  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 am
Painful_Sarrow
He lifted her up in his arms and sat down still humming the song he sighed remembering the battle
kiri cried in her sleep as she was frustrated with not helping him. her soul began to unlock and the key slowly revealed itself. the key pointed at cain and began glowing.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am
enzerubebii98255

Cain blinked and kissed her forhead "it's ok...." he rocked her slowly he seen the key "What the?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm
It opened the part of his heart and filled it with memories as she thought abot marriage. Which was alot. And she thought about their relationship and how she wondered if he would be obsessed like thouse kights to their princesses. In a way cain was a fallen angelic knight. The key finished and went back into her soul as she began to wake up.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 am
He looked up at the window then back down "the storm is gone... but there's another one coming......" he smiled at her and brushed his hand over her cheek  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff