Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Prototype Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm
"There fine, I can easily clean them myself." Angela said smiling as she felt that she got a whole new body.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm
conner nodded "alright then what movie do you want me to rent?" he asked putting on his jacket.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm
"You can suprise me." Angela said looking at him with her hands on her hips and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 pm
conner nodded "alright then" he said as he opened the door and walked out. he headed towards the movie store and thought about what angela might like"hmmmm what movie should i get" he said and settled on avatar just for the heck of it.
(out of curiosity what movies do you like)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 am
keita09
conner nodded "alright then" he said as he opened the door and walked out. he headed towards the movie store and thought about what angela might like"hmmmm what movie should i get" he said and settled on avatar just for the heck of it.
(out of curiosity what movies do you like)

((Death race, Anime, Horror, Action, Warfe Movies based of a true story such as Saving Private Ryan, We Were soldiers, etc..))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 am
(yess i love saving private ryan wichis your favorite scene?)
Conner was walking back from the movie store when he noticed a silver car that was going rather slow. he quickly ducked into an ally before making his way to another street before he got home "crap, were they looking for angela?" he said to himself as he walked inside his apartment "im home angela"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am
keita09
(yess i love saving private ryan wichis your favorite scene?)
Conner was walking back from the movie store when he noticed a silver car that was going rather slow. he quickly ducked into an ally before making his way to another street before he got home "crap, were they looking for angela?" he said to himself as he walked inside his apartment "im home angela"

((Either the part they were saving Pritave Ryan or the battle of Omaha beach))

Angela was inside looking through several websites on the computer, mostly through other robots or machines that were being constructed but she also saw several other things that caught her attention.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:04 pm
conner smiled as he saw her infront of the computer "so what have you been up to?" he asked as he walked over to look out the windows making sure that car wasn't around. he then sighed "maybe im just being paranoid " stepping back from the window he went to put the movie in the dvd player "the movie is avatar. it got good reviews so i thought you might like it" he said gesturing for her to sit next to him.
(mine was when they kill the sniper in the rain.)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:24 pm
Angela exited out of the web page and sat next to Conner as she laid her amrs on the couch and looked over at the TV as the movie started.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 pm
conner pressed play and the movie started. he hadn't seen the movie but he had wanted to so now was as good a time as ever.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:52 pm
keita09
conner pressed play and the movie started. he hadn't seen the movie but he had wanted to so now was as good a time as ever.

Angela liked the movie, she mostly liked how it was animated, about half-way into the move she leaned on Conner and rested her head down on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm
conner found the movie to be pretty interesting and blushed when he felt angela lean on him. he was about to ask what she was doing but decided to keep quiet and he actualy kinda liked how the moment was going and let her lean on him.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 pm
As it got into the moire more about 30 minutes towards the ending Angela was still leaning on Conner and gently hugged his amr as her head rested on his sholder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm
conner smiled and slowly leaned his head against hers still red in the face. when the movie ended helooked at her "s-so what did you think of the....movie?" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:02 pm
She smiled, "It was a really good movie, I wonder if they'll make a second one ((which they are by the way))."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff