Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 am
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

Kenji's room was lit up from the rising of the sun on the horizon. he layed in bed for a few minutes as he woke up. once he pushed himself up and out of bed, he did some quick stretching to help himself wake some more. he noticed mo one was really awake yet, so he headed to the kitchen and made himself some toast with nutella. he felt well rested and ready for the day, almost excited for what they will do today. after eating he had awaited for the others to wake before heading to the academy

Chakra: (162/162)
Strength/speed: C/C

((we've been waiting for a while and armand wants to get the next bit done.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:50 pm
Staying up all night pondering his thoughts, Allister finally gets himself together, grabs his bag, and begins heading towards the weapon room. As he was walking there he shouts, "Ok guys time to get up!!!" As he entered the lobby area of the dojo he notices Kenji already up and made himself some breakfast as well, "Up early I see, cool." Allister says nonchalantly as he goes and grabs his katana from off the wall. "Roxas, let's go!!" he shouts as he goes into the kitchen and made him some toast with jelly and a cup of coffee. "Well Kenji, you ready for the rest of Armand's training?" he asks awaiting his reply.

User Image

((I understand))  

Greatdman15

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas rose from his slumber. He got dressed then brushed his teeth. His face was still clean from last night. He proceeded downstairs with his ninja gear in his hands. There was some Cinnamon Toast Crucnch and cereal in the kitchen. Roxas decided to make him two bowls. After he finished devouring the breakfast, he went over to Kenji and Allister both. “Sorry I forgot my manners. Good morning. Well let’s go team if we all are ready.”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

User Image

Kenji heard allister yell throughout the house as he was just finishing off the last bit of his toast. once he saw allister and roxas he said "good morning guys." When armand asked about being ready he said "of course! I wonder what the training will be today." He grabbed his belongings and started to walk out the door when he said to Roxas "looks like we will have to wait on your wall walking, roxas. we should be heading there now." With that being said he awaited until the other two were ready to depart and would leave with them to the academy.

{exit to raijin ninja academy}

((i might be on later tonight, im gonna start my nostalgia kick and play .hack//infection))  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm
"Ok, well let's head out guys" Allister says as he finishes off his coffee and toast, grabs his bag and throws his katana over his back. Allister threw his hood over his head to block the Sun from his eyes, "I named this the Land of the Rising Sun for a reason." Allister says chuckling at the thought of how bright and humid it gets around the area. He awaited for Roxas to be ready so they all can depart and leave to the academy.

User Image

((Exit to academy))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas followed behind his squad. The three of them were more close to each other than any other person in Cloud as far as Roxas was concerned. He was prepared to die for these teammates. “Yea Kenji, but maybe later I suppose. Hopefully today’s training will be worthwhile. Lead the way my allies.” Roxas figured Armand would help them train ninjutsu today. He had put them through taijutsu spars, a genjutsu, so ninjutsu should be next.

(Exit to Academy)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas went inside the building to grab a bowl of instant ramen in a cup. The clone was told that Kenji wa son his way to talk to him. Roxas figured Kenji had gotten soft and taken up for Sana. The situation would be different if the state of emergency still stood. He simply sat on a chair and ate his ramen. Kenji would be there shortly it seemed. Hopefully he'd let his emotions fade and get to training with Roxas. The attack proved that they needed to get stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am

User Image

Kenji had arrived at the grounds, heading inside in search of roxas. after finding him in the kitchen he came up and spoke to him. "are you out of your mind! I know you hate sana, that much is obvious, but the reality is you were out of line." he felt out of line himself for yelling at his own squad member in anger. But roxas' actions to him were not helping.

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 am
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas was almost finished his meal. He looked up to see a not so friendly face. “Sup Kenji. I feel as though my actions were completely in line. We are safe now it seems, so there’s no need for false companionship. Anyways let’s do what you recommend though. We should get in line and start training to prevent such a mishap.” Roxas grabbed his scrolls and handed the universal to Kenji. “When you are over your emotions, come outside so we can get better k dude?” Roxas walked outside the training grounds. The Sun still shined bright over this piece of land. The Sun symbolized a hope for Roxas. The genin duo couldn’t possibly learn new jutsu without a chunin or higher’s supervision. He just began to do push-ups and running laps around the facility. 50 push-ups that were followed by 5 laps was Roxas’s endurance workout for now. Until Allister returned the squad couldn’t advance in new jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

User Image

Kenji let him leave without saying a word. he relaxed himself before he confronted him again. he walked outside and stopped roxas in the process of exercising. "You misunderstood what i was saying. i wasn't talking about just sana, but the village as a whole. you really think everything is all right? Think of it, armand is gone, we have no word from the raikage at all, and an outsider is in charge of kumo. The village is more unstable than ever, and you couldn't even put aside your hate towards her for teh village. Yes we need to grow stronger as you said, but not being able to work by their side will only make things worse. that's why we need to grow stronger as a whole, not as two sides." he finished, awaiting for what roxas would say, hoping that he would agree.

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas stopped his laps around the building. “Kenji you don’t understand. Everything you say is absolutely true. But Sana and others are just in shock because of the tragedy. Sitting around doing nothing, and feeling sorry for ourselves won’t help. I’m going to train hard and I’ll leave you with my clone to chat with.” A wooden clone emerged from Roxas’s body. He then continued his laps. Now he was back on his push-ups, but this time he stretched it to 100 of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 am

User Image

Kenji realized that roxas wasn't going to let up, so he left it at that, and sat down getting ready for his meditation exercise. "well, then you said you wanted to learn how to do the wall walking technique, right? when you want to start come here and i will show you. if you want, I'll even give you the secret to learning it easier" He started his exercise without waiting for an answer, keeping an ear out for roxas' reply.

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 pm
Allister arrives to see Roxas exercising and Kenji meditating. "Roxas come over here please, we need to talk, family to family. Kenji if you want to train, I will leave a clone for you." Allister says as he performs the necessary hand seals to create an ember clone, "Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu!"

The clone decided to rest against a tree and observe Kenji.

"Roxas, inside please." Allister says as he awaits for Roxas to enter the building.

User Image

((Enter from Medical Center))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas thought about the squad for a minute. Ryu was nowhere to be found. Maybe he died in the attack. He decided not to bring up the topic however. It seems Allister was also into doing some useless talking. A wooden clone emerged from Roxas, as he rose from push-up position. The clone headed inside the building to have small talk with Allister. It grabbed a glass of water before the conversation could start.

The real Roxas began executing all the hand seals he knew. The speed of his hands increased with each seal. Then he started to throw kunai and shurikens in various fashions towards targets. His accuracy and speed was getting better. The other wooden clone walked over to Kenji and nodded. “Yes my friend. Now you’re talking. Don’t waste all your time on me though. It’s obvious as you said we all need to grow as a unit.”

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items