Rex's Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm
"Of course, the talking cat with a hangover suddenly has the answers I need..." Lao eyed her wearily, wondering if he should just beat her until she came straight forward with what she knew, and if her nose was as accurate as any animal's than she could easily notice the brimstone was becoming more pronounced, as if a raging bonfire were lit right beside her. "If you know my name, than you would also know my patience isn't to be tested. Speak without your false tongue, or I will ensure you and every person in this establishment never speak again. Ever." Lao stated, his anger becoming a near melting pointing as his rage threatened to bubble over.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm
Ebony's tail swished as she continued heading for the door, "Ah, shove it, brimstone-breath. Come on and get a load out of your a**, if you still want to meet the one you were talking about," she called back to him, clearly not impressed with his temper-fit.

Though she did pause at the door to look back at him, "Besides, I can't tell you what else I know in here. You might set the place on fire. And I like this place. So come on, get the lead out and get moving," she added, still clearly not impressed with him.

But with that, she was out the door and headed for the forest, though she was moving in the direction of the Coast line, instead of the Beach...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkly_Lustful

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Molan StormCrow

A man stood out in front of the building. He wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Solid black sun glasses adorned his face. Long raven wing black hair flowed down his back to his hips. He held a black cane out in front of him. At least this is how he appeared to those outside of his kind. He apeared to be listening to something. " Well unless i have been lied to i believe this is the place." He tapped his cane on the ground and began to walk forward.
Though he came to a stop as someone opened the door and rushed out. From the smeel it was a cat. This confused him as he swore he had heard only two feet go by him. Cat-person maybe? He shrugged, and kept going.
When his cane thumped against the door. He reached out and pushed it open slowly. Walking into the building. He caught notice of a strong brimstone smell wafting past him until the door closed behind him. Using his cane once again. He found his way to a table in the back. In all honesty he was not in need of the cane. He could see by using his other senses.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Molan StormCrow

As he was setting there awaiting to be served. He got this feeling. as if he were being pulled away from the spot he was in. He knew what this was. it was a calling. He was being summoned by someone. The call was too strong to be a wizard or other magik weaver. This could only mean one thing. He was being summoned by the King of his world. Molan sighed heavily and stood. He held the cane in one hand. Walking out off the building without using it as he should.
Once outside the man turned into a bird and took off into the air. Well that is at least the glamor he used to hide his true form. a large black raven soring into the skies.

Darkly_Lustful

Shirtless Smoker

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

After some shady manoeuvring and hopping around Kaiser landed in the alley way beside the Tavern. He turned to Makki and sighed.
“Okay, try not to stand out,” he said checking the street, “and avoid getting captured.”
Heading for the door he held it open and hurried Makki in, then he sat at the bar ordering something on the rocks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image

Mikka followed him as her ears twitched and her tail went down and close to her legs. she did not like the smell of this place or the loud noise. it was afuwl. She rather be back at the inn or on the roofs. A few people gave her looks but then want back to what they where doing. "do we have to be here?" she asked him, "mikka don't like here."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“Something obscenely strong on the rocks,” Kaiser said pulling up a stool at the bar then pulling up a second one for Makki, “And a Shirley temple for her.”
He scanned the area for a moment looking for and dwarf that resembled Kilgram, or a slaver. Turning to Makki he said, “Just bare with it for a little while. Do you see your dwarf friend here?”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

"No Mikka can't even pick up his scent" Mikka said looking at him, "there is to many other things in here that are blocking Mikka's nose."

((sorry not feeling will))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Kaiser let out a deep sigh after he knocked back his drink.
“Things can't ever be easy,” he said eyeing the empty glass, “Just once I would like easy. Alright then since he isn't here where should we head next?”

((OOC: Sorry it took so long XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

Mikka tail twitched as she sipped her drink. she did not like it here she wanted to leave when they could. She heard a few people whisper about her which she did not like. "Temple? or a place his people would like?" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

“Then lets start at the temple then we can move to the various forges on the island,” Kaiser said scratching his chin, “Dwarfs like forges right?”
It was then Kaiser became aware of whispers and he glanced to his left then right before turning to Makki and asking, “Do you know how to fight?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Mikka had no clue what Dwarfs liked so she just shurged as she sipped the drink. It tasted funny to ehr as she shivered and made a face. She would enevr get why people liked booze. "fight?" she said before looking around and back at him, "why fight?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Kaiser put his palm to his face with a soft smack. But not wanting to review their situation again Kaiser said, “Drunk people are rowdy, stupid and usually spoiling for a fight. Combined with a small place equals fighting grounds. And.... You don't know anything do you?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Mikka just blinked and gave him a look. "Mikka was trained as a bed slave not a fighting one" she said to him. Really if they where drunk they where easy to jsut push away to her. Plus she had claws which where good thing on here. "so we leave now?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm
Kaiser had the most blank expression anyone could have on their face.
And what did I ever do to deserve this? He thought downing the last of his drink, pausing he remembered a few of the 'grey' areas he may have entered once or twice.
“The blacksmith's!” he said getting to his feet, “That's as good a place as any.”

(((OOC: I got sick again crying , so I will post as soon as I feel better again sweatdrop )))  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff