Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

Yamille was going to say something but she just smiled and walked to the woman in the bed as she got closer she saw who it was and sighed and shakes her head. 'Damn girl what did you get in to this time' she told her self as she sat on the edge near Cynthia. She run her fingers through the woman hair wonder what would have cause this but knowing Cynthia she would tell her for her own safety.

"I am not little and please do not insult me"Lir said ruffling her feather as she took the seeds, "I get that enough from Dagra." Yamille laughed at that and looked at Crisdean. "Her name is lir and I am yamille how can we help?" she said

[
IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/diegozoo/Decorated images/fairygirl.jpg[/IMG]

"O sorry then" Amity said blushing out of embarrassed, "it hard to tell." Getting mushrooms and cream out she got the other thing she need and start getting the soup ready. "You do make a cute couple I hope everything work out for you" she said. The kettle went off and she got a pot out and put the tea bags in it and fulled it up. "cups and bowls are in the top cabrit please" she said smiling. It was nice to have help for she was still tired and need to get the books done still and care for her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her. "Its ok I am hoping we last forever as well. I just meet her and already I am falling more and more for her." He said as he headed over to grab them for her. "Here these." He said handing them to her. "So um mind me asking how long you been working here?"  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Amity nodded as she put what she needed in to the pot and put it on the stove to start cooking it. She was happy for them and wondered if she would meet some one like that. 'probably not' she thought. she all ready knew the curse was going to kill her at one point like her father. she did not want to think about that since her mother was gravely close all ready. "since I was a little girl" she said smiling up at him, "My parents bought the inn when the moved here from the elven realm."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

"Wow that must be kinda hard. Did you grow up with friend or were you always working? Sorry if I am asking to much just interested thats all."
He said smiling at her. He noticed she kinda looked sad. "You ok?" He asked.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

"I was not aloud to leave the house when I was younger" Amity said getting the trays ready, "So I was home schooled and my friends where those who stayed at the inn and books." Her parents worried so much about her when she was younger they did not let her out of the house inless she was with them. It was not till her father passed way that she got out of the house by her self. "its all right and I am fine" amity said smiling as she went to stir the soup.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

He listened close to her. "Wow sounds kinda rough like my childhood but somewhat better I will tell you that." He said looking around. "Do you get out much now or still stuck around this place?" He asked as he took a seat watching her cook.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

"I get out now and then when I need to other then that I stay here and work" Amity said before pouring tea in to the cups on the tray, "the inn needs me, mother needs me." As much as she would love to see the elven relam and other places here is where she belonged. "any ways I am fine with not getting out much" she said  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

He sighed looking at her. "You seem happy yet I can tell you want to see things on the outside world." He said looking at her "Is there anyone you can trust to leave in charge to see the world from your own eyes and not be stuck in here hearing about it all?". He asked.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am
User Image

"There is many people on the Island that I trust whole heartedly but with mother's health the way it is...." Amity said looking towards where her mother and her's room was. she could not leave not now not every. Her mothers health was to risky to leave in some one else hands. Some days her mother would be fine other amity feared she was going to die. "maybe some day I will leave the island but for now I am needed here" she said smiling at him before going back to stir the soup, "Can you get the bread out of the pantry, please?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 am

Berial looked at her happy but sad. "Well your a great woman you no that I respect you. I would never be able to be stuck in one place to long I like adventure. But you your wonderful and just an amazing person." He said smiling as he headed to grab the bread. "Here you are miss." He said handing it over to her. He looked at her. "Sometimes I wish I could be just like you or other people." He said.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

"Thank you Sir" amity said blushing from the comment. Really she did not find her self that great. she was just her self and did what was need and what she know was right. Taking the bread she began to slice it and put it on plates before putting them on the trays. "but than you would not be you" she said looking up at him, "you would be some one else. We are born the way we are to make as all special in this world."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Stable for the moment

Hearing the mans words he sighed. For some reason this person spoke in a such a way that hurt his head. Yet he understood the bottom line was to become a vampire and that would cure him of his disease. Was this the path he wanted to walk. Did he want to be a vampire and lose everything he had worked so hard on.

If what this man was saying would cure him then it might truly be what he came all this way for. He wanted to tka e the chance but at the same time he didn't This was a choice not made easily he could tell but he needed to know more about what would happen to him. Like would he be able to use his sword and powers again because they were meant to only be used by one of the village.

Cross looked at the man and sighed for a moment. "Tell me a few things first alright. You say becoming one of you will cure me but what of my powers and my sword. What happens to them since that sword was meant only for one of my village and my powers might be tied to the beating of my heart. On my powers that is mere speculation but I need to know before I can give you an answer," Cross said to him hoping that he would like the answers he recieved.  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 am
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean looked up at yamillie and lir, and shook his head no. "I think this is beyond thy skill,...." he said and turned to Cross to answer his questions.

"I still hodl to my words that, this change may heal thy heart...as to your skilll and powers that flow in your veins....It is hard to say. THe demon power may linger after the change and you may still be able to wield the sword, your mix of vampiric, and daemon blood may just make the change stronger....on the other hand you may loss the powers...I can not say.. I can only say what I know..." he said and held out his left hand, soon four elemental balls appeared. Water, fire, earth, and air. they circled aroudn his open palm. "I been able to manipulate the elements before I was changed....the power to control them just became stronger after the change..along with added skill." he said hoping he answered the mans question. basically is was a gamble and 50/50 chance that the powers would stay and become stronger will healing the heart, or it would heal the heart and take his given powers but give him new ones.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

Yamille nodded as she looked down at Cynthia and said. "Lir stay with her I am going to go help the inn keeper" she said getting to her feet. Lir nodded and flew to the head of the bed that Cynhia was in and preached and looked down at her. Yamille knew Lir would watch her and help if need be. Dagra on the other hand would want to play a park on her or something. Smiling she nodded to Crisdean before heading down stairs to the kitchen.

"so what can I do?" she said entering smiling.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Berial smiled at her. "I guess your right." He said as Yamille entered in the room. "Hey don't ask me dear as her." He said smiling. "So who did things go in there with the injured?" He asked.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff