Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Ok Yamille was finding this all fun till she heard ran over. she was going to have to be careful for she did not want to be a pancake any time son. Smelling the ari she smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. "that smells wonderful" she said. It brought back memoires of picking those flowers on one of her travels for a friend. As they got close she jsut blinked for it was still so dark for her to see. "wait touch it?" she said looking at him, "I don't want to wake it."

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:29 am
"You don't want to touch it? But it's soft....like a poffin."
He chuckled as she was afraid she would wake the beast with a bit of petting.
"No, No, he won't wake. I assure you. He sleeps too deep to notice. He only wakes when hes hungry or its nighttime."

He nodded to himself absently.

Cris kissed her hand and helped her reach forward and placed it on the soft squishy beast.

"See? Not so bad"

The worm kept sleeping.

((I should have a profile for him soon.))  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

Yamille made a face as she laughed. It was soft but the slim was other story. She moved her hand over it and smiled at Cris. "I am use to dealing with animals od all sorts but this is different and it fun" she said, "thank you." She had forgot why she had came to the caves in the first place for she was happy and enjoying her self.

Hot Champion_of_justice

(No rush)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm
"No need to thank me. I was hoping you would like this. You seem to need a good pick me up and this is one of the few things that also picks me up when I am down."

His ears pricked and twitched.

".....did you also have friends coming after you? I hear someone in the caverns just where we came from."

He looked down at her and for a moment, she could make out the redness in his eyes, as if they were glowing.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Whipping her hand on her skirt she shock her head no. "Anube would wait for me out on the surface and as for Lir and Darga they would just pop in on me" she said, "they are spirits they go where they like." In fact Darga and Lir promised to level her alone here so she could think. "Who do you think it is??" she asked. Looking in to his eyes she saw the glow and went to his side.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 pm
He lifted his head and looked up at the ceiling.
"Hmm....to be honest. I do not know. All I can tell is that the foot steps are heavy. Whomever they are, they are not hiding their presence and want to be known.

How strange....."

He looked back at her.

"Shall we make our way back to the small grassy area? I think at their rate of speed they are stumbling around, and our pace, we should meet up with the visitor there. Is that alright?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:15 pm
Devossy
User Image

W"I guesss I am" Yamille said as she made sure her dagger was still on her hip under her skirt. It was and if she need too she would call Dagra. The shadow dragon would work will here.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:00 am
The dwarf grumbled as he stumbled around in the darkness.
“Why did he forget him here of all places? He couldn't pick the mountains or forest?”
He harrumphed as he walked along the tunnel a hand on the wall to help him not fall into hysterics as the darkness felt as if it was closing in around him.
“No….I am a dwarf. We fear nothing….I fear nothing….”
He tripped and fell giving a grunt. He rubbed his knees and dusted himself off as he reached for the wall again. When he couldn't feel it, he felt his heart beat faster and he had to take a steadying breath.
“I’m not…not afraid. It’s there….I just have to move to the side a bit. Ah…yes, there it is.”
The calloused small hand touched cool stone and he felt a bit easier. It was then he sniffed and could smell….grass? He frowned and followed the smell and soon saw a bit of light. The rocks were actually giving off a bit of light and he looked at them in awe.
Soon enough he was in a dim lit area with a small pool of water and grass.
“I wonder how these were able to grow at all...”
He bent down and touched the grass.

“Oh look Yamille, our guest is a dwarf!”

The dwarf whipped around and looked to the voice and frowned.
“The dwarf has a name!”

Cris smiled.
“And your name is?”

The dwarf drew himself up and smoothed his wild looking beard.
“Baulken Stoneface.”
He looked at both of them.
“I am here to take you home Cris. I am sorry it has been so long, but the one who left you here passed and on his death bed, he told me he had forgotten you here.”  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and nodded hello feeling better that it was just a dwarf. She had meet his kind before and had a great time drinking with them too. They may be small but they could hold there booze. "wait you here to take him home" she said to him before she looked at Cris. would he go or would he stay, but that was not getting to her it was the fact that if he left she could not go with him.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 am
Baulken looked to Yamille. She seemed familiar....where did he meet her? Somewhere in town perhaps?

"Yes, his home is in the deep parts of the forest to the south near the only mountain range as far as the eye can see. He was a contact between those who lived in the forest and my people in the mountains."

Baulken wiped his hands on his trousers.
"well....i'm not sure his house is still there. I mean its been a long time and there was a fire a while back."

Cris tilted his head slightly.
"hmm...if its not there, where will I live?"

When Baulken got that look like he didn't think about it, Cris laughed.

"It's ok Baulken. I can stay here. It's nice, quiet, and I have come accustomed to the dimmer light here. Besides, I do not think I will make it in the general populace of the forest or near anywhere. I'm a bit more addled than I was before I came here."

Baulken puffed up again.
"Don't be irresponsible. You have a duty to live outside of here and uh....enjoy your life. I will help you rebuild your home if it isn't there."

Cris simply smiled.
"hmm. I will think on it. What do you think I should do Yamille?"
He looked at her then.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Yamille hugged his arm and gave him smile. "Follow your heart and you will make the right pick" she said, "either one will be good for you." She knew he would pick what he thought was right for him. Home in the cave or home in the forest. Either one she could see see him and help him out any way she could. "O right I am Yamille" she said to Baulken.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 pm
Cris seemed to mull things over.
"Do I have to give an answer now Baulken? I would really like to think on it."

Baulken could not believe the audacity of this elf. He felt that he should give an answer now, but the man was left here for god knows how long....
"Alright....take three days to think on it boy. No more than that."

Baulken looked to Yamille as Cris looked quite happy a smirk on his face as he dreamily looked off into the distance thinking on his options. No wonder he was left in the cave....weirdo.

Baulken gruffly nodded and gave a short bow.
"Pleased to meet you. You do not stay here with this weirdo do you?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image

Yamille gave a light giggle. "I don't mind him at all" she said, "I find him a nice change to all the men I have been around. Plus it is my choice to stay. You see I want to help him any why I can for he made me smile again." She was going to keep what happened to her self for she did not want to bring up her heart ach again. she was moving on from the past and was going to help some one who helped her. "all so if I need to see the sun I can get out of ehre and hit town to buy some stuff" she said

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:13 pm
Baulken shrugged at such an answer. He probably would never understand why the air headed man would make any one smile. But he wasn't a chick so perhaps that was why.

"True. You could leave at any time."
He stroked his beard.
" Well I guess I should leave to let this blockhead think on his future. Care to come Miss Yamille? When I came in it was mid afternoon. I am sure by the time I leave, it will be dark. I can walk you back to town. I think the tavern as I need a few drinks."

Cris came out of his thoughts.
"Is it really so late?"

Baulken rolled his eyes.
"I'm surprised you even know of the time of day in his cave."

Cris simply smiled and it agitated the dwarf.

"Your smile...make me want to hit you."

Cris laughed as the dwarf got red in the cheeks.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

Yamille was a little surprised that it was that late all ready. Time just seemed to fly when she was here in the cave. "Yea I should head to the inn for the night" she said nodding. Part of her was surprised that Lir had not showed up tp tell her to head to the inn. Thinking where where her spirit beast. "Cris is soming on your mind?" she asked him. She woundered what he was thinking. Going to him she kissed him on the cheek and smile. "I will come back tomorrow to seeyou all right" she said

Hot Champion_of_justice

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces