Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:58 pm
Hyatt smiled and nodded. "Thanks, ill be happy in the mornin when we are out this place and thank you again, if it wasnt for you id never get to experience this." he said smiling and going back to Kitsuro and laying next to him. "Finally, free." he said smiling and slowly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:00 pm
Ashe smiled, "It's not a problem..." She had to admit, she was warming to the guy a little. She slipped into the bed Hyatt had made her, surprisingly comfortable. She found herself falling asleep quicker than she thought. Around the middle of the night, Ashe sat up... but she wasn't conscious. Ashe had the occassional tendency to sleep walk. She moved off from the bed and stood, seemingly looking around. She had wandered into Hyatt's room, eyeing the bed before walking over. She knelt down next to a sleeping Hyatt on the bed, leaning over him as she eyed him. Ashe seemed to look curiously at him, due to her unconsciousness... she didn't realise her hair was tickling his nose. Her hand grazed along his arm, she found herself suddenly collapsing next to him on the bed... falling back asleep.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:38 am
Hyatt woke feeling something touch his nose and as he did he saw Ashe. He didnt notice she was sleep walking when he looked at her. "Whats wrong? do you not like the bed?" he asked quietly but then she touched his arm and fell asleep next to him be blushed. He wasnt sure what to do but he out his arm around her and held her close as she slept. "I know you dont like me but i still think you'll come around." he said softly to himself before going back to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:33 am
Ashe groaned when she felt the morning sun blast her in the eyes. She wasn't a morning person, and she never would be. Her eyes lazily opened and it was then she could feel something moving beneath her. She looked over to see a sleeping Hyatt and her eyes soon widened, she immediately sat up. It was then realised the most likely explanation for her being in his room. I was sleepwalking... She looked over at the floor to see Kitsuro still asleep as well. She decided to nudge Hyatt, "Hyatt... We have to get up." Her hair was a little bit messy, and she also didn't realised one of the buttons on the shirt that Hyatt had given had come undone, revealing more cleavage than she would like. He must be a heavy sleeper...

She lent down a little closer to him, which her eyes focus on his face. Hmmm... I didn't really notice before, but he is handsome. She nudge him again. "Hyatt... time to wake up from the dream world."

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 am
Hyatt's eyes slowly opened and they seem to light up as he looked directly at Ashe. "Oh, i...im sorry. good morning." he said getting up and stretching and yawning, kitsuro began to wake up and became small again and cuddled with Ashe. "so what do we do before we go?" he asked smiling  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:41 pm
Ashe tickled Kitsuro behind the ears, "Ming has invited us to breakfast before we leave. I couldn't really say no when she looks at me in such a way." She moved off of his bed before stretching. "Hyatt... I woke up in your bed... on you. Did I... do anything?" She knew she had sleepwalked, but she wanted to know she hadn't done anything funny.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:33 pm
Hyatt blushed deep crimson read. "N no no no not at all i um i just felt you move into the bed and well I just held you in the bed and well I just fell asleep with you like that i just...im sorry." he said looking away as Kitsuro smiled and brushed against her hand. "ahhhhhh me like." Kitsuro said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 pm
"You... held me?" Ashe looked rather amused, "It's... okay... I should apologise really. Me sleepwalking... It happens sometimes... I don't know why. I would just forget about it." She looked around the room, "Do you mind if I keep this shirt until we get to my ship. I don't fancy wearing a ball gown around town... it looks like a short dress on me anyway. Still needs something else though..." She soon saw an old belt, "Ah, I'll be borrowing this too." She put it around her waist and tightened it, which helped pull the shirt in.

"I guess I'll have to wear the heels for the time being... nevermind... I'll shower once we get on board. So, hurry up and get ready. We're leaving in ten minutes!"

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 pm
Hyatt nodded and picked up Kitsuro. "Alright i understand, just give us some time to get some stuff and ill meet you there ok?" he asked smiling. Regardless of her not liking him he still liked her and he knew she'd soften up sooner or later and then he would have her but until then he was just another pirate who was trying to unite the people and could talk to animals. Nothing weird about him at all

{Almost forgot about this rp until i realized how awesome it was.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm
Ashe nodded, "Alright... I'll see you at the palace." She pulled her hair up into a long ponytail. She left his house and made her way back into the centre of the city toward the palace. The marketplace was starting to open, all the merchants and traders setting up their stalls. They were all conversing with one another, they soon stopped talking when they saw Ashe strolling through to get to the palace.

"What I would do to get a piece of that action..." A trader muttered.

Practically all of the male traders eyed her, smirks on their faces as well as the occassional wolf whistle. Ashe just sighed and continued on to the palace.

Ming was outside in the royal gardens, her face brightening when seeing Asshe and practically ushering her into the palace. "I thought you weren't going to come for breakfast Where's Hyatt?" She also glanced down at what Ashe was wearing. "And what are you wearing? Is that a man's shirt? You... Hyatt... you didn't, did you?"

It took Ashe a few moments to clock onto what Ming was implying. "What? No! No no no no no... My ship is under maintenance so I couldn't sleep there. I stayed in his home for the night... and no Ming, I did not sleep with him. He's too... nice for me. He's overly polite and it freaks me out, he's like a puppy. I left my clothes here... I'll change back into them after breakfast."

Ming chuckled, "Hyatt is sweet. I'm sure you can make a man out of him..."

Ashe simply quirked a brow at the queen. "Yeah... sure..." They both sat down, breakfast was being laid out of the table by the Queen's staff.

"We can start with some cups of tea while we wait for Hyatt." Ming said, pouring Ashe a cup.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 am
Hyatt stayed behind and began filling a bag with some things they might need. A compass, maps, extra cloths. He also opened up some floor boards where Ashe had slept next to the bed and revealed a door to the cellar. It had been years since he had been there and his father only let him down there once.
"Father would have wanted me to take this." he said taking an old but very useful Flintlock Pistol then turning to another corner and grabbing an old rapier.
"Mothers favorite." he said as he looked at a picture of them, Hyatts parents where notorious thieves but Hyatt didnt turn out like them..sort of.
"Alright off to the palace." Hyatt said as he went out side and got on Kitsuro who had grown in size.

They made it to the castle rather quickly, Hyatt didnt want to miss anything and didnt want Ashe to leave without him. Hyatt nodded in respect to the guards and made his way to the Garden where ming usually always was. "Did i miss anything yet?" he asked walking up to the two ladies as they had tea.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am
Ming simply chuckled when Hyatt entered, "We were just having some idle chit-chat..." She could see Ashe glaring at her which only made it more hilarious.

"We just sat down, you didn't miss much..." She just sipped on her tea to avoid her saying anything else.

Breakfast was being served on the table, a meal fit for someone of royalty. "Well... shall we eat? Take anything you want, we have more than enough to fill us."

Ashe's first love was food, so seeing so bountiful was a delight for her. She was a petite woman, and in very good athletic shape... but she could eat like a horse. On the few dates she had been on with men... all of them were astounded at her appetite, but in a good way. "I may worn you... I could probably eat the entire table to myself."

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 am
Hyatt smiled and sat next to Ashe. "Well i assure you Kitsuro and i have had our shares but nothing more than eating others out of house and home, which is exactly why we stay alone." Hyatt quickly turned to Ming
"You know they never told me about my parents, they never told me what they where like or what they looked like they just said they left, they had gone or had died. What do you know about them?" he asked wanting to desperately know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 am
Ashe kept silent during the conversation about family. She was never fond of the subject. She simply took a bite out of a piece of toast. She rarely spoke about her own

Ming was pensive for a few moments. "Your parents? I don't know much more than you do. Their appearance... you resemble your father quite a lot, though you have your mother's eyes. Because of the nature of what they did, they were constantly moving around. I wouldn't call being theives a respectable job.. but... they also gave to society. The didn't just steal for themselves, they stole from the rich and gave to poor... helping those whose lives were not as good as others. Your father was very brave, granted he had a big mouth on him sometimes... but he was always jolly, and tried to make the best of any situation. Your mother was quiet one, she always seem a little mysterious to me. I would say she was the logical one out the two, a problem solver. She had more common sense than your father. They were both good people, but their circumstances weren't. They left quite a few years ago when you were a baby... they decided not to take you with them for your safety... so they left you under my watch."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm
Hyatt was speechless, he wanted to be happy that his parents did so much good but the fact that no one thought of them as good people mad him feel bad. "Is there anyone else who would know about them? what about you ashe? Their names where Maximilian and Elizabeth Kaiser, did you perhaps hear anything from any other pirates or ports men?" Hyatt asked, he was anxious to know all he could about them since they never left him anything personally.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff