Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Crazy Thing Called Love(GerIta) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

The german pumped the italian's member, his tongue moving into Feliciano's mouth.

Italy arched his back more gripping onto Germany as if his life depended on it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 pm
Uchiha_Kris

Germany continued his attack on the italian's c**k, as he played with his tongue.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

Germany continued his attack on the italian's c**k, as he played with his tongue.

"Anhg!" Italy managed to pull his mouth away from the other's as he threw his head back once more as he climaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:19 pm
Uchiha_Kris

Smirking, Germany pulled his hand from the Italian's pant. He licked his fingers clean, liked the taste.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

Smirking, Germany pulled his hand from the Italian's pant. He licked his fingers clean, liked the taste.

Italy blushed and covered his face with his hands in embaressment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Uchiha_Kris

"Don't be embaressed," the germany said, leaning in to kiss the italian's hands.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

"Don't be embaressed," the germany said, leaning in to kiss the italian's hands.

Italy turnned away, shaking in in violent sobs, feeling even more low and discusting than before.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Uchiha_Kris

Ludwig frowned, pulling the italian into his arms for a hug. "What's wrong?" He asked, hating to see the smaller nation cry.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

Ludwig frowned, pulling the italian into his arms for a hug. "What's wrong?" He asked, hating to see the smaller nation cry.

"I can't believe I just did that!" Italy confessed." I'm such a coward! I can't even tell you, the man I love, my feelings!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:49 pm
Uchiha_Kris

"Shh, you're not a coward. You just now told me your feelings," Germany said, softly rubbing his back to make him feel better.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

"Shh, you're not a coward. You just now told me your feelings," Germany said, softly rubbing his back to make him feel better.

That didn't stop the heartbroken sobs coming from the scared Italian," I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 am
Uchiha_Kris

Germany pulled him closer, rocking him in his arms. "It's ok, so please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry," he whispered, kissing his forehead.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:34 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

Germany pulled him closer, rocking him in his arms. "It's ok, so please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry," he whispered, kissing his forehead.

Italy revealed his face," Why? Why are you doing this for me? I don't understand." He looked at the German with sad and confused eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 am
Uchiha_Kris

"What are you talking about?" Germany asked, using one of his hands to wip the tears from Italy's cheeks.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

"What are you talking about?" Germany asked, using one of his hands to wip the tears from Italy's cheeks.

"Why are you doing this!? The soothing words, the conforting hugs, telling me you hate seeing me cry!? Why?" Italy pushed Germany away and resumed his position in a ball," I don't understand."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff