Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:22 pm
Julia watched as Aaron's eyes pupils started shaking as she kissed her. Once Julia released her lips from Aaron's she looked at her lovers face and saw she was in some type of a love trance,she felt Aaron grab her hand and spoke. "I know am your female romeo honey,let's just say I have my ways of calming people down."she said.

Julia watched as Aaron walked inside of the bath house letting go of her hand after she hugged her again.

(About the winx rp I was thinking about having Melody find her father.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am
Aaron looked at Julia and then went into the girls locker room and eventually got outside in the hot springs putting her head on Julia's shoulder. "This feel so nice, heated water and my Julia to rest on." Aaron said, kind of blushing from the heat of the springs. Aaron saw men and women come in and she started becoming shy. "My friends knew I never liked dudes, but creeps out harass me calling me woman's s-kank, s-lut and b***h sometimes, they really don't understand me when I say men freak me out." Aaron spoke softly to Julia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 am
Julia looked at Aaron and then went into the girls locker room with her and eventually got outside in the hot springs. She smiled as she felt Aaron's head on her shoulder and spoke. 'I agree honey,heated water and be next to you is wonderful indeed."she said as she saw Aaron kind of blushing from the heat of the springs.

She saw Aaron start becoming shy once a few women and men came into the spring. She listened to Aaron and spoke."That's good that your friends know that,Am sure they will come to understand you more soon, as for now anybody who makes you upset will be getting hurt until they tell you their sorry."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron on the forehead then rested head on her head.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Aaron Shirakawa

Aaron looked at Julia and smiled. "Thank you Julia." Aaron said. She grabed Julia and started playing with her in the hot tub like what happy people do. A while later the other people around Aaron and Julia started chattering about school and etc. "Lets see, for my Julia I shall sing for her." Aaron smiled at Julia and then kissed her on the nose. She sat up and started singing for Julia in the hot tub.
xxx

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and watched as she smiled at her and said thank you and she spoke up. "Your welcome honey."she said. She smiled as Aaron grabbed her and started playing with her. A while later Julia watched as people around her and Aaron began chatting about school and such. She listened to Aaron and smiled when Aaron said she would sing for her and then kissed her on the nose and then began singing.

Once the song was over Julia pulled Aaron closer to her and kissed her a few times. "That was beautiful Aaron."she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke up. "Thank you Julia." Aaron said and then she sat down next to Julia and put her head on her shoulder. Later on Aaron brought Julia some sunglasses and she stood there looking at her map of where to go. "Should we go home or to somewhere else?" Aaron asked. "I really do not mind doing nothing, being with you is already good enough." Aaron said. She put her sun glasses on as well and waited on Julia.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Your welcome Aaron."she said as she felt Aaron rest her head on her shoulder. Later on Julia had on pair of sunglasses that Aaron had brought for her. "Hmm how about that store that sells stuffed animals am sure they will have a few that you will like."she said with a smile as she grabbed Aarons hand and walked with her to the stuffed animal store. "Go ahead Aaron pick a stuffed animal and I'll pay from it."she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Aaron was surprised when Julia grabbed her hand and walked off with her. Once inside the store Aaron listened to Julia and spoke. " I am thinking about love." Aaron said. She walked around and grabbed a heart shape pillow and put it in Julia's hand and she gave her a quick smooch. "I will have the photography club and the knitting club do something to this pillow." Aaron said. She moved her bangs out her eyes and spoke up. "Thank you honey emotion_bigheart ." Aaron said.

With: Julia my lover
Location: In the city in the toy store shopping for a plush toy.
Mood: I really like Julia, shes the Romeo role and me the Juliet role in this relationship

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled and spoke. "Its like your reading my mind Aaron."she said as she walked around with Aaron and watched as she grabbed a heart shape pillow and put it into her hands and then gave her a quick smooch which made her blush. "Y-you should am sure with whatever idea you have for this pillow will be beautiful."she said. "Your welcome honey we could still look around if you want or we could head home."she said.

With: My girlfriend Aaron
Location:In the city in the toy store shopping for a plush toy
Feeling: In love of course

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and responded. "Well... how about..." Aaron said and then started blushing. She nervously turned around looking at the shelves. "I was thinking about girl friend you back at home in my dorm or yours,but any more of that you will claim my body again knowing me." Aaron said silently. "For some reason my being wants you more but that's not always good because I broke the date rule no bedie by time with my lover until the second date." Aaron whispered.

'But still your all mine, I honestly cannot imagine you being less than my lover and I love you and being your precious Juliet." Aaron said. "The pillow will have something on it, you can choose where to go." Aaron said.

Mood: I really like Julia, shes the Romeo role and me the Juliet role in this relationship

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled and spoke. "Please go on Aaron honey."she said. She watched as Aaron nervously turned around looking at the shelves. "Oh well I do love you Aaron and my relationship with you is wonderful."she said. "It's ok besides it could have been worse right?"she asked. "Aaron as your female Romeo my only position is to shower you with my love and to be there for you when you need me most."she said. "I can't wait to see it darling, hmm we could go home besides I want to spend some alone time with you Aaron."she said. A while later Julia was in Aarons dorm with her kissing her a few times and spoke up. "I love you honey."she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and agreed to return home with her, at home Aaron leaned over returning Julia's kisses with no worry in the world. "Mmm I love you to dear." Aaron said. Aaron relaxed enjoying her time with her lover and she could feel her heart beating faster as she sat there on the couch kissing Julia. She kept on kissing her and wouldn't stop." I am glad mmm I am your woman and mmm I wear the dress mmm and you the pants, I think our roles fit us perfectly heart ." Aaron said. She pulled her lips off of Julia making a smooching noise letting go. "You like pandas and I rabbits, well those are two nice animals on this planet." Aaron said. She put her head on Julia's chest and then on her lap. "I don't care I am the most happiest love struck girl right now, keep this up we might get elected as the two Etoile's of the school." Aaron said. "Etoile is a position where you literally become almost queen like of this entire school and your duties is caring to the beauty of this school at the same time being the image of ultimate love so others can follow symbolizing beauty or something." Aaron said. "When two Etoile's are selected and won they receive a blue crystal necklace and a red one, the most masculine female gets the blue and her lover gets the red one fulling the role of the female role." Aaron said. "I definitly align with the red crystal, you most likely blue as of now." Aaron said. Aaron took the picture from the shelf and showed Julia their school in the fall.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:26 am
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she felt Aaron return her kisses,she was enjoying her time relaxing with Aaron on the couch. She smiled at Aaron as she kept kissing her and spoke. "Mmm am also glad am your woman and that our roles fit us perfectly heart ."she said. She watched as Aaron pulled her lips off hers and heard them make a smooching sound when they let go and spoke up. "I never would have guessed but one things for sure that they are both adorable."she said. She smiled at Aaron as she laid on her lap and spoke up. "Really that sounds fun honey."she said. "I would mostly align with that blue crystal necklace."she said. She watched as Aaron took a picture from the shelf of their school in the fall and spoke "It looks nice,however I bet it looks better in the spring."she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and responded. "Its beautiful in the spring, when the weather heats up all the trees turn into cherry blossoms." Aaron said. "When spring come I will have the fashion club make you a blouse and pants." Aaron said. Aaron tilted her head and smooched Julia again and laid back down. "I am really a cant turn back lesbian, even my whole being is yuri down to the last atom." Aaron said. "Julia I wana sleep with you tonight, I look forward being caught up in your arms sleeping tonight." Aaron said. She looked up at Julia and started blushing again, she sat up and started girl friending her kissing her with no regrets and was proud to have love feeling for Julia.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled and spoke up. "That does sound beautiful."she said. "It's alright honey you don't have to do that."she said. She kissed Aaron back and then spoke up. "I know honey."she said,"ok."she said. She kissed her and began to girlfriend her back.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out