Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:50 am
lVliku Zatsune
[]

"I told you earlier I flew didn't I " Ichika said throughout gasps
"Isn't it vonderful? Such a pristine location so far avay from society. Its like a private paradise no? "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 am
konaustin

Skylar looked around and then looked back at him with a straight face. "Hm.." She walked closer to the waterfall and heard him speak..she turned back around and nodded "yeah..This is a really nice place.." She mumbled like a whisper.  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 pm
lVliku Zatsune
[.

User Image
Ichika smiled at the scenery as his jacket flapped in the breeze causing several feathers to fly out from under it
"This reminds me, Skylar , can I trust you vith a secret?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 pm
konaustin
[/img]
Ichika smiled at the scenery as his jacket flapped in the breeze causing several feathers to fly out from under it
"This reminds me, Skylar , can I trust you vith a secret?"

"Huh?Of course you can trust me..i'm not like those blabber mouthed girls that gossip about everything in school" She crossed her arms as she walked up to him. "If i can ask..what is your secret...?"  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm
lVliku Zatsune

"It is my true nature,pleae do not be frightened"
He turned toward the edge of the pool and removed his jacket. Upon removal his back was shown to be covered with scores of full black feathers.
"Zis is vhat I am"
He closed his eyes for a moment as large, magnificent black wings unfurled from his back and flapped a few times
"Vell?"
He said as he turned to her with a fearful expression
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 pm
konaustin

She backed away and she was amazed...he was the feathered angel he was talking about?She smiled and nodded. "Wow...you're amazing.." He whispered as she put on a straight face. "What's so scary about it?I think its nice...I love your wings.." She walked back to him and started to pet the wings to feel. "Woaah.."  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:18 pm
lVliku Zatsune
[

"THey are not scary" Ichika saie with a puzzled look "Mama always told me that if anyone found out what I was they would hate me forever, just like dad"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 pm
konaustin

"But i.." Skylar looked into his eyes with a slight smile. "I don't hate you!" She crossed her arms and tapped her foot quickly. "I am standing right here,right now! And do you see me running away?Do you see me calling you names?NO!" She said with a slight smirk. "So far i think you're interesting."  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 pm
lVliku Zatsune

Ichika stared ,eyes wide with surprise
"Then vhy do people alvays leave me when they see my wings? The only time it dint happen was in mother Russia when everyone thought I vas an angel"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:35 pm
konaustin

''Well you are an angel aren't you? And plus i don't think your race would matter to me.Look all over the school! there are neko's,shapshifters and all kinds of races everywhere here..'' she gave him a light pat on the shoulder. "And how could i answer that question? It's probably because of what people believe and don't believe..people look at others and then they 'assume' that they are 'bad' or 'mean' or whatever..its how society works i guess."  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 pm
lVliku Zatsune
"

"Vellum I'm not technically an angel. My mama and I are sirens, which are commonly believed to be angels because of these " he flapped his wings "and our voices "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm
konaustin
lVliku Zatsune
"

"Vellum I'm not technically an angel. My mama and I are sirens, which are commonly believed to be angels because of these " he flapped his wings "and our voices "

"Woah so you can sing?" She was excited now. I wonder how his voice sounds like skylar thought to herself as she looked up at him in amazment. "To me you look..Hm..how to i describe it.." She smiled slightly. "Handsome..?"  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 pm
lVliku Zatsune
["

Ichika turned even redder and found it difficult to speak
"T -thank you. U-ummmm sirens can do more than just sink, our voices are natural weapons, but yes they are primarily used for recreational purposes ..ummm ...I I am actually quite good at sinkink,my mama was an opera sinker, vocal talent rinse stronkly in my family "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm
konaustin

"Well maybe sometime..can i hear it?" She asked and she noticed some red on his cheeks. "Hey you alright?You seem to have some red on your cheeks..Do you have a fever?" She brung her hand up to his cheek bone. "It's warm.."  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:23 pm
lVliku Zatsune
"

Ichika yelped a little and hopped back a little close to he edge of the cliff
"I -I am sorry! I am not accustomed to physical contact! "