Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her and smiled widely. As he curled his fingers around Sky's hands as well he said "I'm happy you feel the same way Sky." with that he gave her forehead a peck. "Now what would you like to do today?" he asked with a glowing face of happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky looked back out the window, then said, "The day looks nice, so how about we go somewhere where we can enjoy the day, like the park or something." It was all she could come up with on such short notice, but the weather was nice, and going to the park didn't seem like such a bad idea to her.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded with a smile and said "Sure. That sounds like a good plan." He then stood up and said "Let's get ready right now so we can leave whenver we want." he smiled and looked himself over. "Unless you want me to go shirtless." he joked as he walked towards his closet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm
L2453

User Image

"Good idea," Sky got up from the bed, "you could go shirtless, though it might bring some attention to you. I don't think you'd want that." She said and walked out the door, headed for own room to change. Once inside, Sky closed the door behind her, and in the same flash of light, that appeared when she changed forms, she had instantly changed into a white t-shirt, that showed off her curves, a pair of faded, black jeans, and pair of black and white sneakers. After changing, she headed downstairs, and waited for Bryce to come down.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce arrived walking down the stairs with his last shoe on and left his short sleeved, blue and white button up shirt undone with a white sleeveless shirt that hugged his muscles. His faded and torn black jeans sagged a little to where it was acceptable and comfortable, the cuffs hanging loosely around his black and white Nike sneakers that had blue laces. Looking at Sky he stopped and blushed, looking over his outfit a bit longer then intended. What caught him off guard was the fact that her outfit practically clung to her curves which he found extremely sexy. Clearing his throat a little Bryce asked "A-a-are you ready?"

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky noticed Bryce checking her out, and she giggled softly, "Like what you see?" She walked over to him and kissed him lightly, "And yes, I'm ready." She told him in a light tone. Her own eyes wondered down to his body, she could see the contours of his muscles beneath his shirt, in all, he looked pretty hot himself.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and kissed Sky back before walking towards the door with a smile. "So far noth- oh crap!" he thought as he stumbled and leaned against the wall. Looking at Sky with a nervous laugh he said "You are a great kisser..." with that he opened up the door and waited for her to pass.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm
L2453

User Image

"Careful now, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself before we even leave the house, that would kinda ruin the day before it even starts. Anyways, you're not so bad yourself," Sky walked out the door, "hmm, I didn't take you for the gentlemen type." She told him, and waited for Bryce to catch up. It took a second for her eyes to adjust to the light of the sun, once they did, Sky saw a few clouds still linger around from last night. Birds also flew overhead and the smell of rain could be smelled on the slight breeze.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce chuckled and got his breath before exiting the house, closing the door behind him and stopping beside's Sky. He squinted a for a few seconds beforee having his eyes adjust as well. Looking around he smiled and took in a small breath of the rain smell that lingered. Slipping his arm around Sky's waist he said "Let's get going." with that he began to walk in the direction of the park.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky nodded, and smiled when Bryce put his arm around her waist, then asked, "So how long have you been living here?" As they walked to their destination, Sky let herself lean into Bryce, everything that had happened to her seemed so surreal but she knew it wan't, and she couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 pm
Bryce Wage

Bryce gave it some thought before responding "About a good year or so by myself and then I got you." he smiled and looked over at her. Blushing as she leaned into him as they walked. He was actually quite surprised by how light she was. He atleast expected her to be a few pounds heavier when picked up but it was just as though he picked her up in her kitten form...and it didn't help that she had a really nice body.

[quote-"Fallen Angel Accalia"]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm
L2453

User Image

"You're kidding right? I would have thought you'd been living here longer than that, but I guess it makes sense. So, I see that you can't keep your eyes off me, do you really think I'm that attractive?" Sky asked, her gaze met his, as she looked up at him. Sky thought it was cute they way he kept looking at her, and she would have taken the chance to poke fun at him, but didn't since she did the same thing when he wasn't looking.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

The young male neko nodded and said "Yeah...because you are that attractive." with that he turned around a corner and kept walking straight. The park was really only a couple of blocks away and it wasn't that far. He gave Sky a small chuckle and asked "So...are you the only person able to change?" If so then he was the luckiest guy- or half atleast- in the world.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 pm
L2453

User Image

She thought about it for a minute, then said, "As far as I know, I am the only one with the ability to change, aren't you lucky to have a girl like me." Sky caught sight of the park ahead of them, and it gave her an idea; she kissed Bryce quickly, then slipped out his grasp and ran for the park. Looking back, Sky winked at him, "Let's see how long it takes you to catch me." She called back to him.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and was going to give her another kiss until she left his grasp and took a few feet ahead before giving him an adorable wink. Hearing her he smiled and said "Alright." He then counted to three in his head before pushing off his back foot for a small speed boost. He then began to run after Sky.

Fallen Angel Accalia

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces